REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

In the garden, and RAIN!!!!

POSTED BY: SIGNYM
UPDATED: Thursday, November 26, 2020 04:37
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 219681
PAGE 116 of 116

Friday, November 20, 2020 11:48 PM

BRENDA


Rain again today.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 20, 2020 11:51 PM

BRENDA


Watched the reboot of "Animaniacs" a cartoon from the 90s. Didn't really feel it. Might check it out again next week.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:13 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Well, today I had my phone appt with my regular doctor and they want me to see a cariologist who specializes in arrhythmias ASAP, so I'm waiting for that appt to come thru.

In the meantime, however, two unexpected results came thru: my retirement board finally called back, they had referred my question about whether they would pay into a "representative payee" account instead of to a conservator to their lawyer. If they can do that, it would save us the headache and expense of setting up a conservatorship, and also preserve more of our dear daughter's freedoms. Also, our lawyers office FINALLY got back in touch with a date as to when we could expect to see the redrafted documents. We had asked for a special provision that she didn't want to write in, and I felt she was stalling on the paperwork, but it appears my last email to them did the trick. (I was very nice, BTW)

So not a lot of repair work got done today, but I found out that I had the wrong $9 part (The Sharkbite part I had fits on CPVC; I thought it might work for PVC but no such luck, it needs another one.) But tomorrow I can brace the pipe coming out of the ground against a piece of concrete that makes up the border and measure how high the elbow has to be above the ground to clear the concrete, and then I can get everything set up except that one piece.

And I started puppywuppy on a course of anti-worming medication because I think she may have picked up some hookworms and/or roundworms (prolly hookworms) from the critters that visit our backyard.

Speaking of critter-visits: Saw a coyote loping across a neighborhood street a couple of days ago, and at the same time noticed the skunks have become rather scarce.

There's always a lot of life around, even in the suburbs of LA.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:31 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Also, I made real Swedish meatballs from a real Swedish recipe. and it turned out pretty good but it uses an unconscionable amount of cream, butter, and sour cream.

Fortunately I have a use for the leftover sour cream gravy... I mix the dog's anti-worming medication (fenbendazole) in it and she gobbles it up! Seeing as I have to do this for two more days, it's a good thing I found something that makes it palatable.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:48 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Me, I've just been plugged away on day-to-day stuff.

Wednesday I did some general household cleanup and made a VERY large batch of individual meatloaves. And I have to say, cooking 12 of something takes about 12X the hands-on time as cooking 1 of something. It literally took a few hours.

Yesterday I went to the bank and went to a whole bunch of stores for groceries and this and that - and as usual, some things are always unavailable somewhere, so I end up having to go to more stores, usually a succession of stores. (If it's not here it might be there, if it's not there it might be ...) It also took hours! And I spent up all the money, so tomorrow I have to go to the bank and finish my shopping. But between yesterday (Thursday) and tomorrow, it'll be a good stocking-up with regular stuff, and I won't have to haul so much stuff around for a while. I also want to see if I can get a turkey. That's COMPLETELY unnecessary, but they're really not available at any other time. One good thing. The store where I used to buy excellent ground pork had a change of supplier and didn't have it for close to a year. I couldn't find any as tasty, so I ended up getting boneless pork shoulder, and trimming it, cubing it, and cooking it, for the pork I needed for my recipes - and THAT was a LOT of work! And time! But the supplier seems to have found a way to getting that ground pork, and now that I can get it again, I won't have to go through all the hassle.

Today was a much slower day. I woke up with a stiff back. Maybe it was all the heavy bags I was toting around yesterday. Anyway, I did computer-work today. But I'm going to finish up a household task that's been accumulating before I go to bed.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 9:10 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Back's no better than yesterday, but to be fair I didn't exactly take it easy on it either.

Not going to lay around on the heat all day like I thought I would though. They say online that you shouldn't do that. I just won't do anything physically stressful on it and try to do some stretching throughout the day. I'm trying to get it back to normal by Monday morning so I can beat it up another three days before Thanksgiving weekend.


Got some rebates to mail out and another package I need to send. Good a time as any to get that all put together. Maybe my neighbor will have picked up that pole jack today so I can get that corner of his garage propped up for him.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 1:40 PM

BRENDA


Laundry day for me. So I am out in a minute.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:29 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Back's no better than yesterday, but to be fair I didn't exactly take it easy on it either.

Not going to lay around on the heat all day like I thought I would though. They say online that you shouldn't do that. I just won't do anything physically stressful on it and try to do some stretching throughout the day. I'm trying to get it back to normal by Monday morning so I can beat it up another three days before Thanksgiving weekend.


Got some rebates to mail out and another package I need to send. Good a time as any to get that all put together. Maybe my neighbor will have picked up that pole jack today so I can get that corner of his garage propped up for him.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

I missed your two previous posts.

You're an extremely valuable man to have around the neighborhood, SIX! I'm truly impressed with your ability to problem-solve on the spot and your willingness to do and learn. Keep helping out like that and people will be willing to pay for your assistance!

But take care of your back.

I don't know wy "they" say not to heat a bad back. Normally it's muscle spasms, and GENTLE heat makes muscles relax.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:36 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Me, I've just been plugged away on day-to-day stuff.

Wednesday I did some general household cleanup and made a VERY large batch of individual meatloaves. And I have to say, cooking 12 of something takes about 12X the hands-on time as cooking 1 of something. It literally took a few hours.

Yesterday I went to the bank and went to a whole bunch of stores for groceries and this and that - and as usual, some things are always unavailable somewhere, so I end up having to go to more stores, usually a succession of stores. (If it's not here it might be there, if it's not there it might be ...) It also took hours! And I spent up all the money, so tomorrow I have to go to the bank and finish my shopping. But between yesterday (Thursday) and tomorrow, it'll be a good stocking-up with regular stuff, and I won't have to haul so much stuff around for a while. I also want to see if I can get a turkey. That's COMPLETELY unnecessary, but they're really not available at any other time. One good thing. The store where I used to buy excellent ground pork had a change of supplier and didn't have it for close to a year. I couldn't find any as tasty, so I ended up getting boneless pork shoulder, and trimming it, cubing it, and cooking it, for the pork I needed for my recipes - and THAT was a LOT of work! And time! But the supplier seems to have found a way to getting that ground pork, and now that I can get it again, I won't have to go through all the hassle.

Today was a much slower day. I woke up with a stiff back. Maybe it was all the heavy bags I was toting around yesterday. Anyway, I did computer-work today. But I'm going to finish up a household task that's been accumulating before I go to bed.



Sounds like a productive day!

My days are always taken up by walking the dog, cooking the family dinner, and washing dishes. It's amazing how much time that takes out of the day! But I've learned to make an extra helping or two of dinner for bfast the next day, since otherwise we would just scrounge something not-so-good, like chips or something. I have one "cook's day off" where hubby eats pie (yep, pie) and dear daughter and I eat leftovers to empty the frig before we shop again. It's amazing... each week... frig full... frig empty! Frig full... frig empty!

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 6:18 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
You're an extremely valuable man to have around the neighborhood, SIX! I'm truly impressed with your ability to problem-solve on the spot and your willingness to do and learn. Keep helping out like that and people will be willing to pay for your assistance!



Honestly, I impressed myself there. I'm usually so indecisive about things and require a lot of weighing and planning before going into a project. Had the mudjackers not been showing up 5 minutes after he pointed it out to me, I think I easily could have wasted half a day or more doing what I did in about 10 to 15 minutes (including walking all the way around to my garage twice to get tools on the bad back).

But I've learned quite a bit about structural jacking and repairs between my house and my friend's house in the last year. And I think hanging out with him seems to have rubbed off on me a bit. I won't say that there wasn't any trepidation there when I started jacking, but a louder voice was telling me that whatever happens can't be any worse than what's going to happen if they try mud jacking underneath "nothing".

I just did it, and it worked.

I even managed to cut the new green board perfect to fit the non-even cut I made with my sawzall to get the old bad wood out just by eyeballing it. It was about 5 to 10 degrees off being a perfect right angle, and the new cut I made with my cordless circular saw didn't even have a hint of a gap and it looks like I totally planned it.

I think I might have some instinctual feel for these things that I'm not even aware that I have because I never give myself an opportunity to be doing work quickly except for when there is a true emergency.

Quote:

But take care of your back.

I don't know wy "they" say not to heat a bad back. Normally it's muscle spasms, and GENTLE heat makes muscles relax.




Oh... They don't say not to heat your back. I'm doing that and quite enjoying it. I'm trying to get up and be active here and there through the day though. They say not to just lay around doing nothing until your back feels better. It actually does feel a little better right now with a light day behind me, but I've got a long way to go for a full recovery by Monday morning. At least the eye-bugging pains that would occur if I moved "wrong" are down to a dull roar when it happens now.







Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 6:26 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Hey Signy - you seem to keep track here.

LATimes: California’s new stay-at-home order now in effect: What you need to know

I just don't want you accidentally running afoul of the current requirements.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 10:42 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


I doubt that Signy would unless you think that they're going full totalitarian in California this time and making you wear masks when you're in your own home and they'll have drones taking photos of you through open blinds or something.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 21, 2020 11:52 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



snicker

What a dolt.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:08 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Keep cheering on the end of personal liberty in the name of your own safety Karen.

Glad we can accommodate your irrational fears.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:25 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Are you a dolt or a liar, JACKAREN? You pick.


BECAUSE I'M NOT CHEERING THIS ON! And try as you might, you won't find a single post where I do. EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU'RE RESPONDING TO IS SOMETHING YOU MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD.

I think it's a mistake, and I'll be happy when it ends. I just want Signy to be aware of what's current and not accidentally run afoul of anything, because it's just recently moved back to stay-at-home.


So, are you a dolt or a liar, JACKAREN?

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:33 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Are you a dolt or a liar, JACKAREN? You pick.


BECAUSE I'M NOT CHEERING THIS ON! And try as you might, you won't find a single post where I do. EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU'RE RESPONDING TO IS SOMETHING YOU MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD.

I think it's a mistake, and I'll be happy when it ends. I just want Signy to be aware of what's current and not accidentally run afoul of anything, because it's just recently moved back to stay-at-home.


So, are you a dolt or a liar, JACKAREN?




I said this:

Quote:

I doubt that Signy would unless you think that they're going full totalitarian in California this time and making you wear masks when you're in your own home and they'll have drones taking photos of you through open blinds or something.



Then you lost your freakin' mind again.

Sigs is a big girl and can take care of herself.

Unless California recently went over the top and completely took over your lives, she's already doing everything she needs to do. She said herself that she never stopped doing that even when restrictions were loosened.

Relax.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:43 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Hey Signy - you seem to keep track here.

LATimes: California’s new stay-at-home order now in effect: What you need to know

I just don't want you accidentally running afoul of the current requirements.

thanks, I'll look it up. I read something about curfews... I used to take puppywuppy out for a midnight pee, which would definitely gotten me in trouble, but forunately she's figured out she has a whole backyard to pee in.

Also, apparently many sheriff's departments are refusing to enforce the curfew. OTOH our city has its own police department, so I don't know what their stance is on that.

I don't feel like I'm doing anything unusual. Still, it's good to know what the current rules are so thanks for the heads up.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:27 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Did your alcoholic brain damage ruin your memory, JACKHOLE? Because you said THIS:

Quote:

Keep cheering on the end of personal liberty
I have NEVER done that.
Quote:

in the name of your own safety Karen.
You mean because I was giving Signy a heads-up that LACounty has unexpectedly gone into stay-at-home?
Quote:

Glad we can accommodate your irrational fears.
Unlike you, I'M not afraid to discuss the topic rationally. And speaking of your irrational fears ... projection, much?



So...

Fear-driven liar? Or brain-damaged dolt?

Your pick!

I apologize to everyone for starting a thread to keep up with facts about SARS-COV-2, and driving JACKAREN over the edge with too much reality.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:01 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Did your alcoholic brain damage ruin your memory, JACKHOLE? Because you said THIS:

Quote:

Keep cheering on the end of personal liberty
I have NEVER done that.
Quote:

in the name of your own safety Karen.
You mean because I was giving Signy a heads-up that LACounty has unexpectedly gone into stay-at-home?
Quote:

Glad we can accommodate your irrational fears.
Unlike you, I'M not afraid to discuss the topic rationally. And speaking of your irrational fears ... projection, much?



So...

Fear-driven liar? Or brain-damaged dolt?

Your pick!

I apologize to everyone for starting a thread to keep up with facts about SARS-COV-2, and driving JACKAREN over the edge with too much reality.

I looked at LA Times but can't find the relevant article. Do you have a link?

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:57 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



I heard it on the radio. (KNX1070)

Let me look around to see what I can find.

...

ETA

It's a hybrid set of a CA state OR county (? reported both ways) curfew plus recent additional and potential new LACounty restrictions, but DAMN! references are few and far between!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/22/surge-continues-la-county-posts
-4522-new-coronavirus-cases-as-state-curfew-arrives
/
Meanwhile, California was poised to enact a nighttime curfew Saturday night as spiking coronavirus cases threaten to swamp health care systems. Statewide, the newest restrictions require people not on essential errands to stay home from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Dec. 21, with a possible extension if rapidly worsening trends don’t improve. People are allowed to shop for groceries, pick up food and even walk their dogs.
Officials had said that if the county averages more than 4,000 newly reported cases a day for a five-day period — or 1,750 hospitalizations — it would end in-person dining entirely; restaurants would only be able to offer food for takeout and delivery. If cases or hospitalizations reach 4,500 or 2,000, respectively, the county will go on lockdown and impose a stay-at-home order for three weeks.

https://www.foxla.com/news/covid-19-curfew-goes-into-effect-for-los-an
geles-county-at-10-p-m

COVID-19 curfew officially goes into effect for Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County is officially under a curfew order starting at 10 p.m., Friday, November 20.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-restrictions-take-effect-across-
los-angeles-county-friday-amid-surge-in-covid-19-cases/ar-BB1bdrTs

A set of new restrictions prompted by a surge in COVID-19 cases took effect in Los Angeles County Friday, mostly affecting businesses like restaurants.
Under the updated health order announced earlier this week, eateries, breweries and wineries will be limited to a maximum of 50% outdoor capacity. Those businesses, as well as other non-essential establishments must be closed between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Businesses can still offer pick-up and delivery services outside of these hours. Other non-essential businesses that are allowed to have people indoors, such as retailers, offices and personal care services, will be required to limit their capacity to just 25%.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:42 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Did your alcoholic brain damage ruin your memory, JACKHOLE? Because you said THIS:

Quote:

Keep cheering on the end of personal liberty
I have NEVER done that.
Quote:

in the name of your own safety Karen.
You mean because I was giving Signy a heads-up that LACounty has unexpectedly gone into stay-at-home?
Quote:

Glad we can accommodate your irrational fears.
Unlike you, I'M not afraid to discuss the topic rationally. And speaking of your irrational fears ... projection, much?



So...

Fear-driven liar? Or brain-damaged dolt?

Your pick!

I apologize to everyone for starting a thread to keep up with facts about SARS-COV-2, and driving JACKAREN over the edge with too much reality.




You've done all of that.

I'm not taking any of it back.

And let's not pretend that you bringing this up in THIS THREAD wasn't an act of passive hostility toward me in the first place.

Sigs ALWAYS talks with you about Covid in ANY OF THE OTHER THREADS ON THE BOARD that you've devoted to Covid and it doesn't even need to be discussed here.

Grow the fuck up and keep this shit out of this thread.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:58 PM

THG


THG | Log off

ABOUTMAPCHATEVENTSFIRECASTSBLOGSCOMMUNITYBLUE SUN ROOMPROFILEHOMESkip Navigation LinksHOME >> COMMUNITY >> REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS >> ELECTIONS 2020
RESPOND TO POST

Elections 2020

Write your response here:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Just like Trump is a FAR better salesman than most democrats give him credit for, he's also FAR better at knowing what's absolutely required by law, and what's merely customary. And Biden* doesn't win the vote until the votes are CERTIFIED.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/20/us/politics/2020-electi
on-certification-tracker.html

35 of 306 electoral votes certified so far for Joseph R. Biden Jr.
63 of 232 electoral votes certified so far for Donald J. Trump

Biden* isn't 'president elect' until the CERTIFIED votes say so. And that's despite everything you've been reading or hearing through the m$m, endlessly, and misleadingly, calling Biden* 'president elect'.




https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-electoral-college-works-timeli
ne-2020-8?op=1




Your signature:
T





Include signature with my post.
Notify me when someone responds to my post.
Override notification (this stops notification to others when responding).

Original post:

1KIKI



Just like Trump is a FAR better salesman than most democrats give him credit for, he's also FAR better at knowing what's absolutely required by law, and what's merely customary. And Biden* doesn't win the vote until the votes are CERTIFIED.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/20/us/politics/2020-electi
on-certification-tracker.html

35 of 306 electoral votes certified so far for Joseph R. Biden Jr.
63 of 232 electoral votes certified so far for Donald J. Trump

Biden* isn't 'president elect' until the CERTIFIED votes say so. And that's despite everything you've been reading or hearing through the m$m, endlessly, and misleadingly, calling Biden* 'president elect'.



https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-electoral-college-works-timeli
ne-2020-8?op=1

UBB CODES

Bold and Italics
You can make italic text or make text bold by encasing the applicable sections of your text with either the or tags.

Hello, Peter
Hello, Paul
Hello, Mary

Quotations
To quote or cite text, perform the following:
Quote:

Quoted_Text_Goes_Here

[quote=Person_Quoted]Quoted_Texts_Here
.

URL Hyperlinking

Spoilers
To display as spoiler, perform the following:

Select to view spoiler:


Spoler_Text_Goes_Here



URL Hyperlinking
To add a hyperlink to your message, just encase the link as shown in the following example.

[url] http://www.shinyuniverse.com]
[url= http://www.shiny.com]Shiny Universe[/url]

Email Links
To add a hyperlinked email address within your message.

[email]info@shinyuniverse.com]
[email=info@shinyuniverse.com]Email Shiny Universe [/email]


Images
To add a graphic within your post, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example.

[img]]


Or you can use the following to format images that'll fit properly in a post and aligned to the left. [blogimg]]


Video
To add a YouTube, Google, or Hulu video:

[youtube]YouTube_Video_Code[/youtube]
[googlevideo]Google_Video_Code[/googlevideo]
[hulu]Hulu_Video_Code[/hulu]

Other Userful Tags
[align=left_right_center]Aligned_Texts_Here[/align]

All FIREFLY graphics and photos on this page are copyright 2002-2012 Mutant Enemy, Inc., Universal Pictures, and 20th Century Fox.
All other graphics and texts are copyright of the contributors to this website.
This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:58 PM

THG


THG | Log off

ABOUTMAPCHATEVENTSFIRECASTSBLOGSCOMMUNITYBLUE SUN ROOMPROFILEHOMESkip Navigation LinksHOME >> COMMUNITY >> REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS >> ELECTIONS 2020
RESPOND TO POST

Elections 2020

Write your response here:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Just like Trump is a FAR better salesman than most democrats give him credit for, he's also FAR better at knowing what's absolutely required by law, and what's merely customary. And Biden* doesn't win the vote until the votes are CERTIFIED.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/20/us/politics/2020-electi
on-certification-tracker.html

35 of 306 electoral votes certified so far for Joseph R. Biden Jr.
63 of 232 electoral votes certified so far for Donald J. Trump

Biden* isn't 'president elect' until the CERTIFIED votes say so. And that's despite everything you've been reading or hearing through the m$m, endlessly, and misleadingly, calling Biden* 'president elect'.




https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-electoral-college-works-timeli
ne-2020-8?op=1




Your signature:
T





Include signature with my post.
Notify me when someone responds to my post.
Override notification (this stops notification to others when responding).

Original post:

1KIKI



Just like Trump is a FAR better salesman than most democrats give him credit for, he's also FAR better at knowing what's absolutely required by law, and what's merely customary. And Biden* doesn't win the vote until the votes are CERTIFIED.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/20/us/politics/2020-electi
on-certification-tracker.html

35 of 306 electoral votes certified so far for Joseph R. Biden Jr.
63 of 232 electoral votes certified so far for Donald J. Trump

Biden* isn't 'president elect' until the CERTIFIED votes say so. And that's despite everything you've been reading or hearing through the m$m, endlessly, and misleadingly, calling Biden* 'president elect'.



https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-electoral-college-works-timeli
ne-2020-8?op=1

UBB CODES

Bold and Italics
You can make italic text or make text bold by encasing the applicable sections of your text with either the or tags.

Hello, Peter
Hello, Paul
Hello, Mary

Quotations
To quote or cite text, perform the following:
Quote:

Quoted_Text_Goes_Here

[quote=Person_Quoted]Quoted_Texts_Here
.

URL Hyperlinking

Spoilers
To display as spoiler, perform the following:

Select to view spoiler:


Spoler_Text_Goes_Here



URL Hyperlinking
To add a hyperlink to your message, just encase the link as shown in the following example.

[url] http://www.shinyuniverse.com]
[url= http://www.shiny.com]Shiny Universe[/url]

Email Links
To add a hyperlinked email address within your message.

[email]info@shinyuniverse.com]
[email=info@shinyuniverse.com]Email Shiny Universe [/email]


Images
To add a graphic within your post, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example.

[img]]


Or you can use the following to format images that'll fit properly in a post and aligned to the left. [blogimg]]


Video
To add a YouTube, Google, or Hulu video:

[youtube]YouTube_Video_Code[/youtube]
[googlevideo]Google_Video_Code[/googlevideo]
[hulu]Hulu_Video_Code[/hulu]

Other Userful Tags
[align=left_right_center]Aligned_Texts_Here[/align]

All FIREFLY graphics and photos on this page are copyright 2002-2012 Mutant Enemy, Inc., Universal Pictures, and 20th Century Fox.
All other graphics and texts are copyright of the contributors to this website.
This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:00 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Biden doesn't win the vote until the votes are CERTIFIED.





T




]

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:02 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



I heard it on the radio. (KNX1070)

Let me look around to see what I can find.

...

ETA

It's a hybrid set of a CA state OR county (? reported both ways) curfew plus recent additional and potential new LACounty restrictions, but DAMN! references are few and far between!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/22/surge-continues-la-county-posts
-4522-new-coronavirus-cases-as-state-curfew-arrives
/
Meanwhile, California was poised to enact a nighttime curfew Saturday night as spiking coronavirus cases threaten to swamp health care systems. Statewide, the newest restrictions require people not on essential errands to stay home from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Dec. 21, with a possible extension if rapidly worsening trends don’t improve. People are allowed to shop for groceries, pick up food and even walk their dogs.
Officials had said that if the county averages more than 4,000 newly reported cases a day for a five-day period — or 1,750 hospitalizations — it would end in-person dining entirely; restaurants would only be able to offer food for takeout and delivery. If cases or hospitalizations reach 4,500 or 2,000, respectively, the county will go on lockdown and impose a stay-at-home order for three weeks.

https://www.foxla.com/news/covid-19-curfew-goes-into-effect-for-los-an
geles-county-at-10-p-m

COVID-19 curfew officially goes into effect for Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County is officially under a curfew order starting at 10 p.m., Friday, November 20.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-restrictions-take-effect-across-
los-angeles-county-friday-amid-surge-in-covid-19-cases/ar-BB1bdrTs

A set of new restrictions prompted by a surge in COVID-19 cases took effect in Los Angeles County Friday, mostly affecting businesses like restaurants.
Under the updated health order announced earlier this week, eateries, breweries and wineries will be limited to a maximum of 50% outdoor capacity. Those businesses, as well as other non-essential establishments must be closed between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Businesses can still offer pick-up and delivery services outside of these hours. Other non-essential businesses that are allowed to have people indoors, such as retailers, offices and personal care services, will be required to limit their capacity to just 25%.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:18 PM

BRENDA


Lazy Sunday.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:21 PM

BRENDA


Some music today. Just CDs. Paul Gross who played "Constable Benton Frazer" on "Due South". After I think some Miami Vice.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:21 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

I heard it on the radio. (KNX1070)

Let me look around to see what I can find.

...

ETA

It's a hybrid set of a CA state OR county (? reported both ways) curfew plus recent additional and potential new LACounty restrictions, but DAMN! references are few and far between!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/22/surge-continues-la-county-posts
-4522-new-coronavirus-cases-as-state-curfew-arrives
/
Meanwhile, California was poised to enact a nighttime curfew Saturday night as spiking coronavirus cases threaten to swamp health care systems. Statewide, the newest restrictions require people not on essential errands to stay home from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Dec. 21, with a possible extension if rapidly worsening trends don’t improve. People are allowed to shop for groceries, pick up food and even walk their dogs.
Officials had said that if the county averages more than 4,000 newly reported cases a day for a five-day period — or 1,750 hospitalizations — it would end in-person dining entirely; restaurants would only be able to offer food for takeout and delivery. If cases or hospitalizations reach 4,500 or 2,000, respectively, the county will go on lockdown and impose a stay-at-home order for three weeks.

https://www.foxla.com/news/covid-19-curfew-goes-into-effect-for-los-an
geles-county-at-10-p-m

COVID-19 curfew officially goes into effect for Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County is officially under a curfew order starting at 10 p.m., Friday, November 20.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-restrictions-take-effect-across-
los-angeles-county-friday-amid-surge-in-covid-19-cases/ar-BB1bdrTs

A set of new restrictions prompted by a surge in COVID-19 cases took effect in Los Angeles County Friday, mostly affecting businesses like restaurants.
Under the updated health order announced earlier this week, eateries, breweries and wineries will be limited to a maximum of 50% outdoor capacity. Those businesses, as well as other non-essential establishments must be closed between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Businesses can still offer pick-up and delivery services outside of these hours. Other non-essential businesses that are allowed to have people indoors, such as retailers, offices and personal care services, will be required to limit their capacity to just 25%.

OK thanks. It's hard to keep up sometimes.

I should have no problem with any curfew, I only do essential shopping and haven't been to a restaurant in almost a year. And all of my gift shopping is online

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 1:20 PM

BRENDA


Welp, raining here. Started at some point last night.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 2:34 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by Brenda:
Welp, raining here. Started at some point last night.

Sounds like a great day to do stuff indoors!

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 5:43 PM

BRENDA


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Originally posted by Brenda:
Welp, raining here. Started at some point last night.

Sounds like a great day to do stuff indoors!

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK



Unfortunately no could do. Had to go to my family doctor today to get the results on the double check of my liver and seizure meds. My liver function is good still but she didn't have the results of my seizure meds. That gets done at another lab. She'll call me when she gets them but I think those numbers should be good too.

Though I did miss the rain.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 8:04 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Mega tweak on the back again today. Two days R&R apparently wasn't enough. Wasn't even doing any seriously heavy lifting, but just one wrong twist of the back was all it takes.

It's funny how much you take your back for granted until it goes on strike.

Poor little guy just wants to be noticed.




May have to bail on the work I had for the next two days. Huge shame if that's the case since if I were going to be sitting around doing nothing this week I could have been doing it with my old man and brother.

Really going to try to tough it out for another two days.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 8:30 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by Brenda::
Welp, raining here. Started at some point last night.

SIGNM: Sounds like a great day to do stuff indoors!

BRENDA: Unfortunately no could do. Had to go to my family doctor today to get the results on the double check of my liver and seizure meds. My liver function is good still but she didn't have the results of my seizure meds. That gets done at another lab. She'll call me when she gets them but I think those numbers should be good too.

Though I did miss the rain.

Good thing you misssed the rain!

I had a doctor's appt too, but for something stupid: I had a very black spot on the ball of my foot that just wouldn't go away for months. At first I thought it was something tarry stuck, then I thought maybe something had gotten jammed into my skin, and then I thought maybe it was a blood blister, but it didn't scrub out or grow out, so it was either a plantar wart with dirt ground into it or something worse.

Turns out it was a plantar wart, and Dr gave it the ol' freeze-spray treatment.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 8:30 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Mega tweak on the back again today. Two days R&R apparently wasn't enough. Wasn't even doing any seriously heavy lifting, but just one wrong twist of the back was all it takes.

It's funny how much you take your back for granted until it goes on strike.

Poor little guy just wants to be noticed.




May have to bail on the work I had for the next two days. Huge shame if that's the case since if I were going to be sitting around doing nothing this week I could have been doing it with my old man and brother.

Really going to try to tough it out for another two days.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

What did you have planned??

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 8:37 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Helping my friend's old man remodel a bathroom that is half the size of my house.

Overdid it last week doing demo while I was there so I could have Thursday and Friday to wrap up the loose ends on my own house on our two last nice days before the snow falls.


90% of the heavy work is done now. But if I'm not there than the Bossman has to be there instead of rustling up other jobs. We're trying to get something going here possibly, assuming another massive shutdown doesn't muck the whole thing up. They're both getting pretty long in the tooth, so they love having a young buck like me around. But I'm not much good to them if I'm walking around slower than they do because of a bum back.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 8:41 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Today was a nice day because aside from the Dr appt I got to go out and do the kind of yardwork I like best, which is pruning.

Along our back wall we have some Canary Island pines and camellias and on the other side of the wall our backdoor neighbors have an apple tree (not very tasty), a non-producing "volunteer" fig, a juniper (which is so overgrown I think it's totally dead) a tree-sized privet, a grapefruit tree and a lemon tree (I think), and a metric crap-ton asparagus fern(? whatever it is, it's very lacy and VERY thorny and VERY invasive!).

Apparently the lady of the house doesn't stay there very often, or she would have noticed that the gardeners take care of the back lawn but completely neglect the trees and shrubs around the perimeter, and it got pretty jungly at that part of the back wall. So dear daugther and I did some lopping and pruning yesterday, doing our best to tear out as much of that fern (?) as possible, plus pull out a lot of dead crap, and today I did a lot more pruning with the clippers and hubby brought out the reciprocating saw and cut down one big apple branch and two big privet branches which were completely shading our shrubs and trees. Because of all the crap back there it blocked the breezes and everything back there was moldy. I would prune her trees for free; it pains me to see them so terribly neglected.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, November 23, 2020 11:28 PM

BRENDA


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Originally posted by Brenda::
Welp, raining here. Started at some point last night.

SIGNM: Sounds like a great day to do stuff indoors!

BRENDA: Unfortunately no could do. Had to go to my family doctor today to get the results on the double check of my liver and seizure meds. My liver function is good still but she didn't have the results of my seizure meds. That gets done at another lab. She'll call me when she gets them but I think those numbers should be good too.

Though I did miss the rain.

Good thing you misssed the rain!

I had a doctor's appt too, but for something stupid: I had a very black spot on the ball of my foot that just wouldn't go away for months. At first I thought it was something tarry stuck, then I thought maybe something had gotten jammed into my skin, and then I thought maybe it was a blood blister, but it didn't scrub out or grow out, so it was either a plantar wart with dirt ground into it or something worse.

Turns out it was a plantar wart, and Dr gave it the ol' freeze-spray treatment.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK



Yeah, nice and dry today.

Good thing your doc could take care of it. Things like that if left can get annoying and become painful I would imagine then you can't walk. Best to get it taken care of.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:11 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Today was a nice day because aside from the Dr appt I got to go out and do the kind of yardwork I like best, which is pruning.

Along our back wall we have some Canary Island pines and camellias and on the other side of the wall our backdoor neighbors have an apple tree (not very tasty), a non-producing "volunteer" fig, a juniper (which is so overgrown I think it's totally dead) a tree-sized privet, a grapefruit tree and a lemon tree (I think), and a metric crap-ton asparagus fern(? whatever it is, it's very lacy and VERY thorny and VERY invasive!).

Apparently the lady of the house doesn't stay there very often, or she would have noticed that the gardeners take care of the back lawn but completely neglect the trees and shrubs around the perimeter, and it got pretty jungly at that part of the back wall. So dear daugther and I did some lopping and pruning yesterday, doing our best to tear out as much of that fern (?) as possible, plus pull out a lot of dead crap, and today I did a lot more pruning with the clippers and hubby brought out the reciprocating saw and cut down one big apple branch and two big privet branches which were completely shading our shrubs and trees. Because of all the crap back there it blocked the breezes and everything back there was moldy. I would prune her trees for free; it pains me to see them so terribly neglected.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK



I would have just gone back there and cut it all down to the stump.

If I catch my neighbor outside while he's mowing his lawn and look his way he instantly looks down, so I don't think he's ever caught me giving a wave. There's no doubt that he knows that I was the one who did it and cut all those maples that were destroying his fence and the back of his garage and then threw them all in front of their garage on the driveway. They had a device on the front door that said "RING". At the time, I thought it was just some newfangled way of installing a doorbell outside without having to poke holes or tear down any drywall. Well... it is that, but it's also a video camera that keeps videos for 60 days. Since I rang it a few times and hung around the front door for 2 or 3 minutes, there's no denying it was me.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting a thanks... I DID go onto HIS property uninvited to do the work, and it is probably more than a little emasculating to be married and have some neighbor you've only chatted with once or twice come over and do your work for you like that. Especially if his wife really did know about the problem for over a year when I first told him that they were going to destroy everything back there.

But at least confront me on it if nothing else.

The last thing I need is some millennial kid that got bullied as a child letting something like that fester until it becomes a problem.




Maybe you should go next door and talk to her about it Sigs. If you genuinely mean that you would do it for free, let her know that. She'll probably be thrilled at the idea.

In retrospect, I should have waited until the neighbors were home before I did it. I'm pretty well thought of on my side of the block and have been building up the reputation by doing little things here and there and never asking for compensation for it. They're the only ones I know at all on the block behind me, and they probably think I'm a dick even though I saved their garage and a half hour of their time, assuming they even had the necessary tools to do the work.





Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:19 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Whelp... my back is toast. It's worse now than it was on Friday after it first happened. It's at that point where no matter if I'm standing or sitting or lying down I can't get into a position where it doesn't hurt.

I can still get where I'm going once I'm up, but getting up from a sitting position is pretty rough, and getting up from lying down is a real chore.

Sadly, I think I'm done for the week.

I don't think I'll mention it to my old man. It's not as if I was doing anything too serious to make it so much worse yesterday. There's no saying that I wouldn't have hurt it again down by my brother. Better to just live with this misery until it passes on my own, rather than inflict it on anybody else. It was pretty difficult not being able to just toss out swear words while working yesterday and sound like I had Tourettes.





Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 12:49 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Hey Brenda - you might be interested in this:

‘They’ve been following the science’: How the Covid-19 pandemic has been curtailed in Cherokee Nation
http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?bid=18&tid=63473&p=47

But if you have the time you might want to go to the original (I posted the link in the other thread). There are many related articles linked in the story, including what's going on in the Navajo Nation.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 1:23 PM

BRENDA


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:

Hey Brenda - you might be interested in this:

‘They’ve been following the science’: How the Covid-19 pandemic has been curtailed in Cherokee Nation
http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?bid=18&tid=63473&p=47

But if you have the time you might want to go to the original (I posted the link in the other thread). There are many related articles linked in the story, including what's going on in the Navajo Nation.



Thanks for the info Kiki. I've been meaning to get to their website and see how things are going.

I will read later.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 1:24 PM

BRENDA


Welp, out and about on a soggy, soggy Tuesday. But at least it isn't snow.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 5:23 PM

BRENDA


Soggy, soggy day. Trashed another umbrella and had to get a new one.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 5:24 PM

BRENDA


Kiki, read the article you posted. Thank you for that good news.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:38 PM

BRENDA


This thing went weird for a bit. Not sure what I did but am going to be real careful tonight with it.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 5:25 PM

BRENDA


Out for a walk and back. With no rain today. Yipee!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 26, 2020 4:37 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Hey all! My ISP is getting darn ornery and I'm having a really hard time logging on and staying on pretty much everywhere, so I'm just here to say HI!

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE
1KIKI 11.26 04:37

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Thu, November 26, 2020 04:37 - 5952 posts
People are dying of Covid still believing the "It's all a hoax" line
Thu, November 26, 2020 01:28 - 16 posts
Long hot summer ... of riots
Thu, November 26, 2020 01:27 - 286 posts
Wisconsin Voter Turnout
Thu, November 26, 2020 01:25 - 32 posts
Trumps thread of lies
Wed, November 25, 2020 22:05 - 124 posts
Dow Nearing 30K. Time For You To Jump Off?
Wed, November 25, 2020 22:01 - 37 posts
Election Day Oddities
Wed, November 25, 2020 20:22 - 130 posts
How Many States Actually Have Rampant Election Fraud?
Wed, November 25, 2020 19:25 - 32 posts
Election Fraud Debunking Megathread
Wed, November 25, 2020 19:23 - 335 posts
Ginsberg Dies, Trump Is President
Wed, November 25, 2020 19:16 - 158 posts
Countdown Clock, Trump Going to Jail
Wed, November 25, 2020 19:13 - 240 posts
Trumptard terrorists thread
Wed, November 25, 2020 17:41 - 120 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL