REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"

POSTED BY: THGRRI
UPDATED: Monday, June 17, 2019 09:05
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 71989
PAGE 27 of 54

Sunday, September 9, 2018 3:05 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN




Only 2,425 days remaining on the Impeachment Clock.

How exciting. 001330

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 14, 2018 6:04 PM

THG


Paul Manafort pleads guilty, agrees to cooperate in deal with Mueller team

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/14/paul-manafort-to-plead-guil
ty-as-part-plea-deal-with-special-counsel.html


tick tock tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 14, 2018 6:08 PM

THG



T


His plea deal includes him having to answer any and all of Muellers questions on every subject Mueller wants to bring up. Then are you ready, testify against others any time Mueller says. Fasten your seat belts folks, the shit is hitting the fan.

tick tock




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:24 AM

THG



T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:35 AM

THG


T


Robert Mueller Secures Full Cooperation, Guilty Plea From Paul Manafort | Rachel Maddow

Rachel Maddow reports on the amazing twist in the case of Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort who not only agreed to a guilty plea but also agreed to cooperate fully with prosecutors.




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:03 AM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:12 AM

REAVERFAN




Flynn is a 4 star General. Worthy of old school execution for treason.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:18 AM

THG


I have come to dislike Trump and his clowns so much that anything that stings them makes me happy. That fact that it also makes his supporters look to be dumber than a box of rocks also makes happy. I guess you can say this news of Manafort flipping makes me very very happy.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:24 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
I have come to dislike Trump and his clowns so much that anything that stings them makes me happy. That fact that it also makes his supporters look to be dumber than a box of rocks also makes happy. I guess you can say this news of Manafort flipping makes me very very happy.

T




Whatever makes you happy man, I'm happy for you.

You are far to stressed out these days and becoming almost as hateful and spiteful as Wishy had become. I hope she's doing a lot better these days, and I hope you can also find whatever it is you're looking for to fill that void.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:39 AM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
I have come to dislike Trump and his clowns so much that anything that stings them makes me happy. That fact that it also makes his supporters look to be dumber than a box of rocks also makes happy. I guess you can say this news of Manafort flipping makes me very very happy.

T




Whatever makes you happy man, I'm happy for you.

You are far to stressed out these days and becoming almost as hateful and spiteful as Wishy had become. I hope she's doing a lot better these days, and I hope you can also find whatever it is you're looking for to fill that void.

Do Right, Be Right. :)



You shape shift from believing you are all knowing to playing the victim. All you Trumpets have that in common. At any rate your reputation here is that of a moron. So please, continue to spread your moronic opinions.

It makes me happy to know Trumps supporters consist mostly of idiots. Mueller and the mainstream media continue to prove that almost daily. I'd remind you Jack that you Trumpets are arguing with what is being reported on and proven in courts of law. Not those of us that are posting those facts as you ignorantly believe.

You keep losing debates here and being labeled a moron because you can't recognize that simple fact. Dummy...

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 9:06 AM

THG


Are the advisers to Donald Trump who were closest to him now turning on the president? Joy Reid and her panel discuss the apparently overwhelming power of the Robert Mueller probe, with which many former Trump allies are cooperating, or willing to cooperate.

https://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/trump-said-to-trust-only-stephen-mi
ller-in-white-house-1321416259816?v=railb&
;

Pay attention all you deep state believing morons. And, and, Mueller now owns a condo in Trump Towers. He took it from Manafort. Do you find that funny? I find that funny.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 10:10 PM

THG


T

Glenn Kirschner tells Lawrence O'Donnell why the plea agreement struck by Paul Manafort leads him to conclude that Manafort has "blockbuster information" to share with Robert Mueller in his investigation of Pres. Trump's campaign and Russia.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:15 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Glenn Kirschner tells Lawrence O'Donnell why the plea agreement struck by Paul Manafort leads him to conclude that Manafort has "blockbuster information" to share with Robert Mueller in his investigation of Pres. Trump's campaign and Russia.

I'm really looking forward to all of this finally coming out in the open! I'm tired of the endless hype.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:37 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Glenn Kirschner tells Lawrence O'Donnell why the plea agreement struck by Paul Manafort leads him to conclude that Manafort has "blockbuster information" to share with Robert Mueller in his investigation of Pres. Trump's campaign and Russia.

I'm really looking forward to all of this finally coming out in the open! I'm tired of the endless hype.

THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

That was some royally blockbuster information we got out of Cohen.
All of Mueller's Lies that he agreed to regurgitate are only believed by the Libtard Faithful.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 12:43 PM

THG


I'm glad you recognize jsf that the president being revealed as telling Cohen to break the law. Charges files in the courts is block buster news.

Stay tuned there's much more to come, and don't forget, tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:42 AM

REAVERFAN


U.S. Loses Track of Another 1,500 Migrant Children, Investigators Find

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/18/us/politics/us-migrant-children-whe
reabouts-.html?partner=rss&emc=rss


He sure loves America, doesn't he?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:54 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Trump Is Still No Closer To Impeachment. At What Point Do Russiagaters Lose Faith?

Mueller isn’t going to find anything in 2017 that these vast, sprawling networks wouldn’t have found in 2016. He’s not going to find anything by ‘following the money’ that couldn’t be found infinitely more efficaciously via Orwellian espionage. The factions within the intelligence community that were working to sabotage the incoming administration last year would have leaked proof of collusion if they’d had it. They did not have it then, and they do not have it now. Mueller will continue finding evidence of corruption throughout his investigation, since corruption is to DC insiders as water is to fish, but he will not find evidence of collusion to win the 2016 election that will lead to Trump’s impeachment. It will not happen.” ~ Me, last year.

*****

I don’t make predictions very often. Pretty much my entire worldview is premised upon the idea that we are in a wildly unprecedented point in history, that old patterns are breaking down and giving way to novelty, and that, more and more, the only thing we should expect is the unexpected. If I didn’t believe that our species is capable of breaking out of our predictable patterns and pulling off something miraculous from way out of left field, I wouldn’t be bothering with the fight against the omnicidal, ecocidal Orwellian oppression machine that is driving us toward extinction. I’d just make art and hug my kids a lot and wait for the end to come.

The above quote was an exception. It was as glaringly obvious then as it is now that if there were any evidence to be found of Trump conspiring with the Russian government to rig the 2016 election, it would have been picked up by the vast, sprawling surveillance networks of the US-centralized empire and leaked to the Washington Post while Obama was still in office. If it didn’t happen then, it won’t happen at all.

So my prediction has been bearing out comfortably. Since last year Russiagaters have been insisting that various Trump insiders are going to “flip” any minute now, meaning they’ve been put in a position of legal jeopardy which will cause them to finally spill the beans on this massive secret Russia conspiracy in order to save their own hides. They said Flynn’s about to flip. They said Papadopoulos is about to flip. They said Gates is about to flip. They said Cohen is about to flip. They said Manafort is about to flip. So far all Mueller’s investigative team has turned up on Trump’s team is some corruption and process crimes, because DC insiders are corrupt liars. The only flipping that’s been happening is Russiagaters flipping the fuck out as their hopes are dashed to pieces time and time and time again.

Former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort was trending yesterday with the usual mainstream anti-Trump fanfare we see whenever Saint Mueller does literally anything, but it didn’t trend for long and their hearts weren’t in it. Hopes that a “flip” was in the mail as news broke that Manafort had taken a plea deal were quickly dashed as people began actually reading the contents of the Mueller indictment for themselves. As noted by Real News’ Aaron Maté(who is in my opinion the most lucid voice on the matter of American Russia hysteria right now), the documents in the indictment disprove a longstanding key Russiagate claim that Manafort was supporting Kremlin interests in Ukraine; Mueller’s own documents prove that Manafort was actually advancing western interests.

Additionally, there doesn’t at this time appear to be any reason to believeManafort’s plea deal will involve the Trump campaign at all, and can involve any of Manafort’s other corrupt shenanigans which stretch back years. In fact one of the names which keeps coming up in mainstream punditry as a likely target resulting from Manafort’s arrangement is the Clinton-aligned Tony Podesta.

This all fits in with a reliable and consistent pattern which Maté thoroughly documented recently, wherein criminal convictions are being made and plea deals accepted to much manic “BOOM! He’s gonna flip!” celebration among Russiagate conspiracy enthusiasts, but without any part of the actual facts showing any trace of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Russiagaters have been assuring me since the beginning of last year that collusion will be proven, that Trump is going to be impeached and removed from office any minute now and spend the rest of his life behind bars for attacking American democracy and helping a hostile state infiltrate the highest levels of the US government. We are fast approaching the halfway point of this president’s term, and we are not one iota closer to his being removed from office than we were on the day of his inauguration. The BOOMs never bear fruit. The flips never come. All we get is a lot of drama while dangerous escalations between two nuclear superpowers continue to steadily mount with full bipartisan support on Capitol Hill and the full consent of the public.

The collusion narrative is like an old rusty Pinto on cinderblocks that racing enthusiasts keep placing bets on because the NASCAR commentators keep saying it’s going to win. The thing ain’t moving; the bets are fueled by nothing but cultish anti-Trumpism and hope. Without collusion between Trump and the Russian government, all you’ve got is a bunch of CNN liberals freaking out about an icy potato patch they seldom even thought about prior to 2016. That icy potato patch happens to be home to thousands of nuclear missiles and a military which could easily enter into a direct confrontation with the US and its allies in the fog of war as things heat up in Syria. You Russiagaters want your BOOM? There’s your fucking BOOM.

How long are they going to keep this up? How long are they going to keep feeding into this psychotic narrative which never accomplishes anything other than advancing longstanding neoconservative agendas, despite never seeing any actual progress toward impeachment? How long can the propagandists keep the masses fixated on this fake nonsense, ensuring support for imperialist foreign policy while advancing internet censorship and shoring up control of the narrative from dissident alternative media? How many BOOMs and flips have to fizzle before the acolytes of the Cult of Mueller lose faith?

I have nothing but disdain for Trump. But while Democrats are burning their Saint Mueller prayer candles and shrieking about Susan Sarandon, this president is showing zero signs of impending impeachment and spending every single day using the bully pulpit to advance the narrative that he is strengthening the economy and bringing in jobs and putting more money in the pockets of Americans. He is receiving very little pushback against that narrative because of how fixated Democrats are on their Russiagate Hail Mary, and if it remains unchallenged he’s probably going to win in 2020.

If the world isn’t a nuclear wasteland by then, of course.


https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/trump-is-still-no-closer-to-impeachment-at-what-point-do-russiagaters-lose-faith-879a514438fb



-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:01 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
U.S. Loses Track of Another 1,500 Migrant Children, Investigators Find

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/18/us/politics/us-migrant-children-whe
reabouts-.html?partner=rss&emc=rss


He sure loves America, doesn't he?



I didn't see anything about American kids being lost.

I think you're confusing your points here.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 20, 2018 12:02 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Trump Is Still No Closer To Impeachment. At What Point Do Russiagaters Lose Faith?

Mueller isn’t going to find anything in 2017 that these vast, sprawling networks wouldn’t have found in 2016. He’s not going to find anything by ‘following the money’ that couldn’t be found infinitely more efficaciously via Orwellian espionage. The factions within the intelligence community that were working to sabotage the incoming administration last year would have leaked proof of collusion if they’d had it. They did not have it then, and they do not have it now. Mueller will continue finding evidence of corruption throughout his investigation, since corruption is to DC insiders as water is to fish, but he will not find evidence of collusion to win the 2016 election that will lead to Trump’s impeachment. It will not happen.” ~ Me, last year.

*****

I don’t make predictions very often. Pretty much my entire worldview is premised upon the idea that we are in a wildly unprecedented point in history, that old patterns are breaking down and giving way to novelty, and that, more and more, the only thing we should expect is the unexpected. If I didn’t believe that our species is capable of breaking out of our predictable patterns and pulling off something miraculous from way out of left field, I wouldn’t be bothering with the fight against the omnicidal, ecocidal Orwellian oppression machine that is driving us toward extinction. I’d just make art and hug my kids a lot and wait for the end to come.

The above quote was an exception. It was as glaringly obvious then as it is now that if there were any evidence to be found of Trump conspiring with the Russian government to rig the 2016 election, it would have been picked up by the vast, sprawling surveillance networks of the US-centralized empire and leaked to the Washington Post while Obama was still in office. If it didn’t happen then, it won’t happen at all.

So my prediction has been bearing out comfortably. Since last year Russiagaters have been insisting that various Trump insiders are going to “flip” any minute now, meaning they’ve been put in a position of legal jeopardy which will cause them to finally spill the beans on this massive secret Russia conspiracy in order to save their own hides. They said Flynn’s about to flip. They said Papadopoulos is about to flip. They said Gates is about to flip. They said Cohen is about to flip. They said Manafort is about to flip. So far all Mueller’s investigative team has turned up on Trump’s team is some corruption and process crimes, because DC insiders are corrupt liars. The only flipping that’s been happening is Russiagaters flipping the fuck out as their hopes are dashed to pieces time and time and time again.

Former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort was trending yesterday with the usual mainstream anti-Trump fanfare we see whenever Saint Mueller does literally anything, but it didn’t trend for long and their hearts weren’t in it. Hopes that a “flip” was in the mail as news broke that Manafort had taken a plea deal were quickly dashed as people began actually reading the contents of the Mueller indictment for themselves. As noted by Real News’ Aaron Maté(who is in my opinion the most lucid voice on the matter of American Russia hysteria right now), the documents in the indictment disprove a longstanding key Russiagate claim that Manafort was supporting Kremlin interests in Ukraine; Mueller’s own documents prove that Manafort was actually advancing western interests.

Additionally, there doesn’t at this time appear to be any reason to believeManafort’s plea deal will involve the Trump campaign at all, and can involve any of Manafort’s other corrupt shenanigans which stretch back years. In fact one of the names which keeps coming up in mainstream punditry as a likely target resulting from Manafort’s arrangement is the Clinton-aligned Tony Podesta.

This all fits in with a reliable and consistent pattern which Maté thoroughly documented recently, wherein criminal convictions are being made and plea deals accepted to much manic “BOOM! He’s gonna flip!” celebration among Russiagate conspiracy enthusiasts, but without any part of the actual facts showing any trace of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Russiagaters have been assuring me since the beginning of last year that collusion will be proven, that Trump is going to be impeached and removed from office any minute now and spend the rest of his life behind bars for attacking American democracy and helping a hostile state infiltrate the highest levels of the US government. We are fast approaching the halfway point of this president’s term, and we are not one iota closer to his being removed from office than we were on the day of his inauguration. The BOOMs never bear fruit. The flips never come. All we get is a lot of drama while dangerous escalations between two nuclear superpowers continue to steadily mount with full bipartisan support on Capitol Hill and the full consent of the public.

The collusion narrative is like an old rusty Pinto on cinderblocks that racing enthusiasts keep placing bets on because the NASCAR commentators keep saying it’s going to win. The thing ain’t moving; the bets are fueled by nothing but cultish anti-Trumpism and hope. Without collusion between Trump and the Russian government, all you’ve got is a bunch of CNN liberals freaking out about an icy potato patch they seldom even thought about prior to 2016. That icy potato patch happens to be home to thousands of nuclear missiles and a military which could easily enter into a direct confrontation with the US and its allies in the fog of war as things heat up in Syria. You Russiagaters want your BOOM? There’s your fucking BOOM.

How long are they going to keep this up? How long are they going to keep feeding into this psychotic narrative which never accomplishes anything other than advancing longstanding neoconservative agendas, despite never seeing any actual progress toward impeachment? How long can the propagandists keep the masses fixated on this fake nonsense, ensuring support for imperialist foreign policy while advancing internet censorship and shoring up control of the narrative from dissident alternative media? How many BOOMs and flips have to fizzle before the acolytes of the Cult of Mueller lose faith?

I have nothing but disdain for Trump. But while Democrats are burning their Saint Mueller prayer candles and shrieking about Susan Sarandon, this president is showing zero signs of impending impeachment and spending every single day using the bully pulpit to advance the narrative that he is strengthening the economy and bringing in jobs and putting more money in the pockets of Americans. He is receiving very little pushback against that narrative because of how fixated Democrats are on their Russiagate Hail Mary, and if it remains unchallenged he’s probably going to win in 2020.

If the world isn’t a nuclear wasteland by then, of course.


https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/trump-is-still-no-closer-to-impeachment-at-what-point-do-russiagaters-lose-faith-879a514438fb

It feels as if there is some Russiagate Tree Fort where all these Trolls congregate to share these delusions, and bask in the mutual delusion of like-nominded imbeciles.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 20, 2018 1:31 AM

REAVERFAN


You're the troll, Russian loser.

Everyone knows exactly what you are.

I'll enjoy my American prosperity while you wallow in your poverty, Nazi nobody.

Enjoy your gruel and rot gut vodka, incel.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 22, 2018 2:01 PM

THG


Another Roger Stone associate meets with Mueller grand jury

Another associate of political operative Roger Stone met Friday with a federal grand jury convened to hear testimony in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian meddling, appearing at the U.S. District Court House in Washington, D.C., a source with direct knowledge tells ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roger-stone-associate-meets-mueller-gr
and-jury/story?id=57995847


tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 22, 2018 6:40 PM

THG


Russia tried to help Assange escape from Embassy

Ecuador in 2017 gave Wikileaks founder Julian Assange a diplomatic post in Russia but rescinded it after Britain refused to give him diplomatic immunity, according to an Ecuadorean government document seen by Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/video/2018/09/22/russia-tried-to-help-assange-
escape-from?videoId=466593084


tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 22, 2018 10:13 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
You're the troll, Russian loser.

Everyone knows exactly what you are.

I'll enjoy my American prosperity while you wallow in your poverty, Nazi nobody.

Enjoy your gruel and rot gut vodka, incel.



lol

Yeah, you Russian Nazi womanizer you.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 22, 2018 11:28 PM

REAVERFAN


Republicans stunned to learn voters understand exactly what their tax cut did
https://outline.com/NhzksH

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 11:30 AM

THG


Is Trump about to fire the head of the Mueller investigation Rob Rosenstein?

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 11:35 AM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Is Trump about to fire the head of the Mueller investigation Rob Rosenstein? Trump is with him now.



Trump has been pretty low key lately, probably bored and in a firing mood, like some spoiled child that needs attention.

Latest I see is he's willing to resign- I don't get the "resign as protest" move. Trump doesn't give a sh*t and supposedly he doesn't like to fire people, so it's like doing him a favor.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 12:09 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Is Trump about to fire the head of the Mueller investigation Rob Rosenstein? Trump is with him now.



Trump has been pretty low key lately, probably bored and in a firing mood, like some spoiled child that needs attention.

Latest I see is he's willing to resign- I don't get the "resign as protest" move. Trump doesn't give a sh*t and supposedly he doesn't like to fire people, so it's like doing him a favor.



He's not going to resign.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 12:42 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Is Trump about to fire the head of the Mueller investigation Rob Rosenstein?

T




Media can't make up their mind about it. They've reported he's resigned. They've reported that he was fired. They've reported that he's put in his resignation but it hasn't been approved.

The only thing anybody really knows is that he's going to the white house. They should probably leave their op-eds at home with their spouses and just report the facts. Nobody wants to hear what they think anymore.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 12:44 PM

THG


It's looking like he's staying.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 12:48 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
It's looking like he's staying.

T




So, in other words, nothing happened.

These people get paid to do this "work"?

This is what happens when you start making predictions and presenting them as news. We're starting to see the tipping point where the meteorologists are the most accurate reporters we've got.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 1:01 PM

REAVERFAN


The resignation story was floated to obfuscate Trump's plan to fire him.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 1:35 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



I'll just keep bumping this so we all notice when nothing happens that has anything to do with Russia+Trump+collusion.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 1:37 PM

REAVERFAN


I don't know why you waste your time here, troll. No one's buying what you're selling.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 1:38 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:

I'll just keep bumping this so we all notice when nothing happens that has anything to do with Russia+Trump+collusion.




You do that and thanks. I like keeping this thread front and center comrade kiki.

tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 2:20 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:

I'll just keep bumping this so we all notice when nothing happens that has anything to do with Russia+Trump+collusion.




You do that and thanks. I like keeping this thread front and center comrade kiki.

tick tock

T







THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 24, 2018 2:40 PM

THG


Oops...

T






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:04 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN



Only 2,410 days remaining on the Impeachment Clock.

How exciting. 001330

If Rosie resigns, does your Countdown go kaput?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:56 AM

REAVERFAN


No. All Blumpy can do is try to slow down the inevitable.

He's a real moron. He's screwed.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:24 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Trump is the Art Metrano of presidents wishing to be, (no, not comedians...
magicians)



He keeps trying to pull a rabbit from his hat, only thing...there's no hat!


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
It's looking like he's staying.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:03 AM

THG


T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 28, 2018 5:31 PM

THG


Judge rules lawsuit against Trump may proceed.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 28, 2018 7:06 PM

THG


House Intelligence Committee votes to release Russia interview transcripts

The House Intelligence Committee voted Friday to release transcripts from more than 50 closed-door interviews from its Russia investigation, which will provide for the first time first-hand comments from some of President Donald Trump's senior aides addressing questions about potential collusion.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/house-panel-votes-to-rele
ase-russia-interview-transcripts


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 28, 2018 9:31 PM

REAVERFAN


Tick tock!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:50 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN



Only 2,405 days remaining on the Impeachment Clock.

How exciting. 001373

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:00 PM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

Only 2,405 days remaining on the Impeachment Clock.

How exciting. 001373

Only a traitor or a Russian troll would cheer Trump's treason.

We all know which one you are.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:39 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

Only 2,405 days remaining on the Impeachment Clock.

How exciting. 001373

Only a traitor or a Russian troll would cheer Trump's treason.

We all know which one you are.



Bingo, and you can add sick to the list reaverfan. Some people are just consumed with anger and only want to destroy.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:56 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

Only 2,405 days remaining on the Impeachment Clock.

How exciting. 001373

Given your assumptions, your calculations are correct. Apparently only traitors and Russian trolls know how to do simple arithmetic.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:02 AM

THG


37 days left until the Nov. elections and subpoena power.

tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:27 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
37 days left until the Nov. elections and subpoena power.

tick tock

T





Maybe.

I don't know if I'd go trusting those polls from the same people who were telling you certainties 2 years ago though.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:15 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted:
37 days left until the Nov. elections and subpoena power.

tick tock

T



Maybe.

I don't know if I'd go trusting those polls from the same people who were telling you certainties 2 years ago though.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Are there really any polls left suggesting Dems have a chance?

Other than 2nd graders.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE
captaincrunch 06.17 09:05

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
The secret plot to depose Trump
Mon, June 17, 2019 09:57 - 145 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Mon, June 17, 2019 09:53 - 2474 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Mon, June 17, 2019 09:05 - 2710 posts
The truth: It's too late. We will go extinct, very soon. Enjoy the time you have left.
Mon, June 17, 2019 06:41 - 421 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Sun, June 16, 2019 21:45 - 2092 posts
PREDICTIONS THREAD (v.2)
Sun, June 16, 2019 14:28 - 44 posts
Who is Q-Anon?
Sun, June 16, 2019 14:24 - 15 posts
Nancy Salzman forfeits 5 houses, $500,000 in cash, owns Keith Raniere's patents, and one grand piano? Battlestar Nicki Clyne – the Smartest Woman in Nxivm?
Sun, June 16, 2019 14:19 - 1 posts
IRAN: Trump's war?
Sat, June 15, 2019 19:26 - 37 posts
Mueller Investagation Is Over
Sat, June 15, 2019 17:47 - 861 posts
If Elections Were Not Winner-Take-All For Each State
Sat, June 15, 2019 16:04 - 4 posts
Boo Hoo... No Popular Vote For You
Sat, June 15, 2019 09:34 - 19 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL