REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

The Evidens

POSTED BY: JO753
UPDATED: Saturday, May 26, 2018 09:19
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 19255
PAGE 12 of 18

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:43 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

You realize that the only way something like this would happen is if Signy were to be doxed like the guy that CNN went after.
If anyone were capable of doxing me, they would find out that I'm exactly who I said I was.

But - without a shred of evidens - people like THUGR and GSTRING keep making up crazy shit about me. So of course, if someone DID dox me, they would never post what they found because it would be contrary to the "fake news" they've been posting all along. So their complete and total paranoid fabrication about me is - to me -just evidens of what nut-cases they are.

Weird, huh?


-----------

"Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor"- William Blake

THUGR, JONESING FOR WWIII
All those guns 1kiki, are pointed towards your beloved Russia. All those cyber capabilities, pointed right at Russia. Thanks Putin, and get ready to duck.
I'll accept your apology any time, THUGR. But I know you're not man enough to give me one


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:01 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

There is a problem with how you formulated the difference between Mueller and the CIA. Mueller goes to court and Congress. The CIA goes to war for the President.


The question isn't 'what kind of report' are we looking for, it's IS THERE EVIDENCE. Now, as I've pointed out, EITHER there already is evidence in the hands of our intelligence agencies and it's the basis for all their anonymous leaks, OR there is none, so we'll have to wait a long time for any evidence at all (and our 'intelligence' agencies have been making things up all along).

You seem to believe both.

So, which is it? It can only be one or the other. Does evidence already exist or are we going to have to wait for any?

As for our 'intelligence' agencies going 'to war for the president' - are you implying that they should be and are political agencies? Because, wasn't that the problem with the Iraq war? When the raw intelligence got corrupted for political purposes?





Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:31 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


I find that our resident trolls. THUGGER and GEEBERS really ramp up throwing that word around when actual evidence craters the most.




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:00 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Whether Trump himself knew anything about the meetings his son was setting up is, of course, another matter.



Kieth Olbermann connected thoze dots:



----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:25 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

There is a problem with how you formulated the difference between Mueller and the CIA. Mueller goes to court and Congress. The CIA goes to war for the President.


The question isn't 'what kind of report' are we looking for, it's IS THERE EVIDENCE. Now, as I've pointed out, EITHER there already is evidence in the hands of our intelligence agencies and it's the basis for all their anonymous leaks, OR there is none, so we'll have to wait a long time for any evidence at all (and our 'intelligence' agencies have been making things up all along).

You seem to believe both.

So, which is it? It can only be one or the other. Does evidence already exist or are we going to have to wait for any?

As for our 'intelligence' agencies going 'to war for the president' - are you implying that they should be and are political agencies? Because, wasn't that the problem with the Iraq war? When the raw intelligence got corrupted for political purposes?

Stop for once and read https://qz.com/1024135

Was there enough "evidence" to convict Trump in Congress? No. Was there enough "evidence" for every single intelligence official testifying before Congress? Yes. I'd give you an analog of why the same "evidence" in one situation leads to a No from Congress and a Yes from intelligence officials, but I know 1kiki would twist it. 1kiki argues in bad faith.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_faith

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:48 AM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by G:
Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
But - without a shred of evidens - people like THUGR and GSTRING keep making up crazy shit about me.



I guess you missed where I said years - probably hundreds if not thousands - of posts are evidence to quite the opposite. I have no *agenda* or desire to make you out to be anything than who I perceive you to be from what you post here. And from that evidence you have shown a nearly complete hatred for the US and quite the opposite for Russia. If that's not who you are then you need to improve your communication skills.

==============================



Yep, and that last sentence cracked me up. And it so makes the point.







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:50 AM

6STRINGJOKER


Does Olbermann ever have another look to him?

I can't figure who's face I think of more when I see T's signature. Seth Meyer or Keith Olbermann.

To Meyer's credit, he doesn't have a watermark of "GQ" over his mug every time there's a video posted of him.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:29 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

I guess you missed where I said years - probably hundreds if not thousands - of posts are evidence to quite the opposite. I have no *agenda* or desire to make you out to be anything than who I perceive you to be from what you post here.
Not too many posts ago, you thought you had "caught" me working at 11AM Moscow time, when in reality I was just having a hard time getting back to sleep at 3 AM.

The point, GSTRING and THUGR, is that everything I posted about myself is 100% true, no matter WHAT you imagine!I'm a real American mom, with a real family, a real job, living in SoCal, who has no connections at all to "Russia".

YOUR problem .... and it's a bigger problem than the paranoid pictures that you dream up about me .... is that you can't recognize a real American patriot when you see one. I personally don't see how it is in ANYONE's interests .... especially NOT OURS ... to be constantly aggressing against other nations.

We have to fight Russia in Syria because our critical interest in Syria is....?

We have to depose Assad because ....???

We had to depose Qaddafi because ....????

We had to depose Saddam because ...???

We had to depose the Taliban because ....???

We had to depose Yanukovich because ....???

We had to break up Sudan because ....????

We had to break up Yugoslavia because ....???

Nobody has managed to fill in those dots, and everything we tried in the last 20 years mostly benefited .... Saudi Arabia.

Did WE Americans get anything out of our free trade agreements?


*****

When I see our country making the same mistakes over and over and over .... costing much blood and treasure and jobs and leaving nothing but failed states and a burning desire in foreign states to "get back at" the nation who chose to visit them with missiles from the sky ... WTF??? How does that HELP us?

I can't help it if I'm not the paranoid, media-manipulable, instant-on warmongering bitch
that seems to be the only "acceptable" response for you. Sorry, but I just don't see "Russia" as our biggest problem ... I'm not even sure if it cracks the top five; I think we have MUCH bigger fish to fry, and our difference with Russia - if it boils down to disputes over territories that mean NOTHING to us - can be easily negotiated.

Which is why I keep asking what you think AMERICA's interests are. This laser-like focus on "Russia" just keeps you from focusing on what's REALLY important ... like our phenomenal debt in $USD and lack of manufacturing base.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS SHOULD DO NEXT, ASIDE FROM RUSSIA?

-----------

"Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor"- William Blake

THUGR, JONESING FOR WWIII
All those guns 1kiki, are pointed towards your beloved Russia. All those cyber capabilities, pointed right at Russia. Thanks Putin, and get ready to duck.
I'll accept your apology any time, THUGR. But I know you're not man enough to give me one


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:15 PM

THGRRI


Opps, try putting out this fire SIG. As I said, your lies are outing you as a Russia troll. No more smoke, now a raging fire.










NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:56 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


AHA!!

Something that purports to be actual evidence!

At first blush. I'd say I don't think there's any such thing as a "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia, so I would be wary of the Russian contact's bona fides. But I'll look into it.

-----------

"Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor"- William Blake

THUGR, JONESING FOR WWIII
All those guns 1kiki, are pointed towards your beloved Russia. All those cyber capabilities, pointed right at Russia. Thanks Putin, and get ready to duck.
I'll accept your apology any time, THUGR. But I know you're not man enough to give me one


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:03 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:

Which is why I keep asking what you think AMERICA's interests are. This laser-like focus on "Russia" just keeps you from focusing on what's REALLY important ... like our phenomenal debt in $USD and lack of manufacturing base.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS SHOULD DO NEXT, ASIDE FROM RUSSIA?

The USA is very close to having all the technologies to eliminate 90 percent of its fossil fuel use: cheap solar, cheap wind power, and cheap battery storage. That kind of infrastructure buildout would be a huge economic stimulus. And it would damage the oil-exporting economies of Russia, Saudi Arabia and Rex Tillerson's ExxonMobil. It's all good.
www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/07/our-approach-to-climate-change-
isnt-working-lets-try-something-else
/

But what are the odds that the GOP is going to leave $10 trillion worth of USA fossil fuels in the ground, not in the air? How likely is the GOP to admit that the Greenhouse gas effect is real? I place the odds at zero.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:16 PM

THGRRI


In 2020 we will start seeing a large drop in car ownership. There is a lot of research that has gone into why. I post this because all Russia has is gas and hot air.

I have to add, our highways will be more than sufficient and the amount of lanes needed will dissipate.

Here's one study on gas consumption by cars.



 In early May, Anti-Media reported on a new study published by a Stanford professor claiming vehicle ownership will drop 80 percent by 2030. That study, as The Telegraph wrote this week, has been making the rounds in environmental circles and in the board rooms of companies with a stake in the fossil fuel game.

https://popularresistance.org/gas-powered-cars-will-vanish-in-8-years-
big-oil-will-collapse-stanford-study
/

Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:

Which is why I keep asking what you think AMERICA's interests are. This laser-like focus on "Russia" just keeps you from focusing on what's REALLY important ... like our phenomenal debt in $USD and lack of manufacturing base.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS SHOULD DO NEXT, ASIDE FROM RUSSIA?

The USA is very close to having all the technologies to eliminate 90 percent of its fossil fuel use: cheap solar, cheap wind power, and cheap battery storage. That kind of infrastructure buildout would be a huge economic stimulus. And it would damage the oil-exporting economies of Russia and Saudi Arabia.
www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/07/our-approach-to-climate-change-
isnt-working-lets-try-something-else
/

What are the odds that the GOP is going to leave $10 trillion worth of fossil fuels in the ground, not in the air? How likely is the GOP to admit that the Greenhouse gas effect is real? I place the odds at zero.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly]






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:44 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

There is a problem with how you formulated the difference between Mueller and the CIA. Mueller goes to court and Congress. The CIA goes to war for the President.
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
The question isn't 'what kind of report' are we looking for, it's IS THERE EVIDENCE. Now, as I've pointed out, EITHER there already is evidence in the hands of our intelligence agencies and it's the basis for all their anonymous leaks, OR there is none, so we'll have to wait a long time for any evidence at all (and our 'intelligence' agencies have been making things up all along).
You seem to believe both.
So, which is it? It can only be one or the other. Does evidence already exist or are we going to have to wait for any?
As for our 'intelligence' agencies going 'to war for the president' - are you implying that they should be and are political agencies? Because, wasn't that the problem with the Iraq war? When the raw intelligence got corrupted for political purposes?

Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Stop for once and read https://qz.com/1024135
Was there enough "evidence" to convict Trump in Congress? No. Was there enough "evidence" for every single intelligence official testifying before Congress? Yes.

WHAT EVIDENCE? Better yet, since you seem to have missed the question every single time
WHAT EVIDENCE?

You keep avoiding that point. You go around and around and around it, but you never answer the question.
Quote:

I'd give you an analog of why the same "evidence" in one situation leads to a No from Congress and a Yes from intelligence officials, but I know 1kiki would twist it. 1kiki argues in bad faith.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_faith

You mean because I ask a question YOU CAN'T ANSWER? That's your problem, not mine.




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:46 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
AHA!!

Something that purports to be actual evidence!

At first blush. I'd say I don't think there's any such thing as a "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia, so I would be wary of the Russian contact's bona fides. But I'll look into it.




This is typical. You argue and call anything negative about Russia lies and fake news. Then as time goes bye the proof comes out and shows you to be what you are. A Russian troll.

During these exchanges and separately, you post all manner of negative information about America, Europe and all countries not allied with Russia. Most of which is twisted truths and outright falsehoods.






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:59 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


I'm not seeing a 'there' there. I'm sure Trump Jr. is used to people claiming to be what they are not, to have connections they don't have, and to be able to provide things they can't provide. The only thing you can do in those cases is play it out and see what transpires. In this case, it was nothing.

This is the entire email chain posted by Trump Jr. on Twitter, republished by the NYTimes.



https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trum
p-jr-email-text.html


Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

JULY 11, 2017

On Tuesday morning, after being told that The Times was about to publish the content of emails setting up a meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, Donald J. Trump Jr. posted the email chain on Twitter, along with a comment.

The emails were posted as images and were not in the order that they were written. The text of the emails is presented here, in chronological order.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

This iphone speaks many languages

This e-mail message, and any attachments to it, are for the sole use of the intended recipients, and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message or its attachments is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, while the company uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Sent from my iPhone

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump J

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.

Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization

725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022 | trump.com

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

My cell [REDACTED] thanks

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.

Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization

725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY 10022 | trump.com

On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he's on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect won't sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me, 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Sent from my iPhone

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Wednesday June 08, 2016 10:34 AM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Good morning

Would it be possible to move tomorrow meeting to 4pm as the Russian attorney is in court until 3 i was just informed.

Best

Rob

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 8, 2016, at 11:15, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Yes Rob I could do that unless they wanted to do 3 today instead... just let me know and ill lock it in either way.

d

Donald J. Trump Jr. Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization 725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY 10022

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

They can't do today as she hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best

Rob

This iphone speaks many languages

From: Donald Trump Jr.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM

To: Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort

Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

Donald J. Trump Jr. Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization 725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022 n | trump.com

Comment posted by Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter on July 11, 2017

To everyone, in order to be totally transparent, I am releasing the entire email chain of my emails with Rob Goldstone about the meeting on June 9, 2016. The first email on June 3, 2016 was from Rob, who was relating a request from Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father have a very highly respected company in Moscow. The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research. I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn't work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet. I decided to take the meeting. The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official. And, as we have said, she had no information to provide and wanted to talk about adoption policy and the Magnitsky Act. To put this in context, this occurred before the current Russian fever was in vogue. As Rob Goldstone said just today in the press, the entire meeting was “the most inane nonsense l ever heard. And I was actually agitated by it.”





Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:15 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
I'm not seeing a 'there' there. I'm sure Trump Jr. is used to people claiming to be what they are not, to have connections they don't have, and to be able to provide things they can't provide. The only thing you can do in those cases is play it out and see what transpires. In this case, it was nothing.




We know who she, the Russian lawyer is. I'll say it again. We know who she is. Your suggesting the Russian government wasn't behind this is telling. It's telling us once again, you're a troll who trolls on behalf of Russia. It also tells us you haven't learned and therefore will never learn, you can't sell it here comrade.

I'll give you a hint. Think money laundering, blackmail, lifting sanctions, collusion, Russia and Trump.







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:42 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
We know who she, the Russian lawyer is. I'll say it again. We know who she is.

Apparently we DON'T know who the government lawyer is. Because the person who showed up is not a government lawyer.

Natalia Veselnitskaya. A lawyer who has reported links to the Kremlin. It’s not clear whether Veselnitskaya is the “Russian government attorney” who Goldstone suggests will participate in the meeting, but she is the person that attended. (In that NBC interview, she denied having ties to the government.)


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/11/whos-who-in
-the-stunning-russia-conspiracy-emails-released-by-donald-trump-jr
/

Aras Agalarov. Agalarov is the president of the Crocus Group, a Moscow-based real estate development firm that licensed the Miss Universe pageant from the Trump Organization in 2013 to host its pageant in the Russian capital. This is the point at which Agalarov and his son, Emin, became associated with the Trumps.

Agalarov is mentioned on Page 4 in an email from Goldstone as having met with the “Crown prosecutor of Russia” who offered to provide incriminating information about Hillary Clinton.

“Crown prosecutor.” See Yuri Chaika.

Donald Trump. Trump is mentioned on Page 4 of the email chain when Goldstone suggests that he wanted to discuss the matter with Trump Jr. before the then-candidate.

Donald Trump Jr. The president’s son coordinates the meeting with Goldstone, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner.

Emin Agalarov. The son of Aras Agalarov. He is a vice president of the Crocus Group and a pop music star in Russia. (In 2013, Trump appeared in one of his videos.)

Hillary Clinton. Then the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination. She’s mentioned on Page 4.

Jared Kushner. Trump Jr.’s brother-in-law is mentioned on Page 2 when Trump Jr. explains who he expects to attend the meeting. Kushner does attend. According to an NBC interview with Natalia Veselnitskaya on Tuesday, he leaves after about 10 minutes.

Natalia Veselnitskaya. A lawyer who has reported links to the Kremlin. It’s not clear whether Veselnitskaya is the “Russian government attorney” who Goldstone suggests will participate in the meeting, but she is the person that attended. (In that NBC interview, she denied having ties to the government.)

Goldstone’s emails suggest that the attorney — presumably Veselnitskaya — flew in from Moscow for the meeting and was scheduled to be in court the same afternoon as the meeting.

Paul Manafort. The Trump campaign chairman. Attended the June 9 meeting. According to the NBC interview with Veselnitskaya on Tuesday, he spent the entire meeting looking at his phone. He’s mentioned on Page 2.

Rhona Graff. Trump’s longtime assistant. Goldstone suggests that he could contact the candidate through Graff but chose to contact Trump Jr. first. She is mentioned on Page 4 of the emails.

Rob Goldstone. A British-born promoter who represents Emin Agalarov. Along with the Agalarovs, Goldstone was involved in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant planning, which is how he came into contact with the Trumps. He’s the individual driving the conversation with Trump Jr., but, a publicist through-and-through, he reminds Trump Jr. that the meeting is a result of the Agalarovs’s efforts.

“Russian government attorney.” See Natalia Veselnitskaya.
Chaika (AP)

Yuri Yakovlevich Chaika. There is no “Crown prosecutor” in Russia, because Russia isn’t a monarchy. (This is perhaps a function of Goldstone’s country of origin.) The Times reports that the reference on Page 4 is to Chaika, Russia’s prosecutor general. Chaika has been in that position since June 2006, when he was first nominated by Russian President Vladimir Putin. (He is in his second term, being renominated by then-President Dmitry Medvedev in 2011.)




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:42 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
We know who she, the Russian lawyer is. I'll say it again. We know who she is.

Apparently we DON'T know who the government lawyer is. Because the person who showed up is not a government lawyer.



Trump, the pop star and Putin. Who these people are as well as others is beginning to flood the airwaves. The damn has broke.








NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:55 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


The evidence is Trump's business is not in a blind trust. He promised he would put it into trust. Once he won, he changed his story. Every transaction Trump's business makes is as secretive today as it was ten years ago. That is evidence Trump is hiding.

The evidence is Trump's tax returns. He promised he'd share. Once he won, he changed his story, but that doesn't change that those returns are evidence. He is going to Federal Prison for tax evasion unless President Pence pardons him. Mike Pence finds Trump's reluctance to reveal his taxes incomprehensible. Do you doubt me? Sorry I can't give you my copies of Trump's returns because that would be illegal. I don't want to be Trump's cellmate.
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/10/us/politics/mike-pence-tax-returns.html

If Trump supporters want to claim Trump is innocent than they need Trump's evidence to prove he is. There is no reason for Trump to object with claims he should not be required to incriminate himself because he already promised to give that evidence to the public. He never turned over the evidence proving he is an honest man with impeccable ethics because he hadn't planned on winning.

I expect Mueller will subpoena Trump's evidence. I expect Trump to fight to keep his evidence secret. How desperately Trump fights will be more evidence of how guilty Trump is.
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

There is a problem with how you formulated the difference between Mueller and the CIA. Mueller goes to court and Congress. The CIA goes to war for the President.
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
The question isn't 'what kind of report' are we looking for, it's IS THERE EVIDENCE. Now, as I've pointed out, EITHER there already is evidence in the hands of our intelligence agencies and it's the basis for all their anonymous leaks, OR there is none, so we'll have to wait a long time for any evidence at all (and our 'intelligence' agencies have been making things up all along).
You seem to believe both.
So, which is it? It can only be one or the other. Does evidence already exist or are we going to have to wait for any?
As for our 'intelligence' agencies going 'to war for the president' - are you implying that they should be and are political agencies? Because, wasn't that the problem with the Iraq war? When the raw intelligence got corrupted for political purposes?

Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Stop for once and read https://qz.com/1024135
Was there enough "evidence" to convict Trump in Congress? No. Was there enough "evidence" for every single intelligence official testifying before Congress? Yes.

WHAT EVIDENCE? Better yet, since you seem to have missed the question every single time
WHAT EVIDENCE?

You keep avoiding that point. You go around and around and around it, but you never answer the question.
Quote:

I'd give you an analog of why the same "evidence" in one situation leads to a No from Congress and a Yes from intelligence officials, but I know 1kiki would twist it. 1kiki argues in bad faith.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_faith

You mean because I ask a question YOU CAN'T ANSWER? That's your problem, not mine.




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:06 PM

THGRRI


Right on SECOND. The good news is that Mueller has and is still hiring the best people that know how to follow the money.





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:58 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Trump, the pop star and Putin. Who these people are as well as others is beginning to flood the airwaves. The damn has broke.

Since you don't know how to read, THUGGER, let me break the story down into small words and short sentences.

ROB GOLDSTONE contacts Trump Jr.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS to have information from Emin.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS that Emin's father has met with a Russian 'Crown Prosecutor'.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS that a Russian 'Crown Prosecutor' had dirt on Hillary.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS the information is 'high level'.

TRUMP JR asks GOLDSTONE to set up a telephone call with Emin.

After a few emails, TRUMP JR gives GOLDSTONE his phone number so he can talk with Emin.

Then GOLDSTONE CLAIMS Emin is on-stage and can't talk.

Later GOLDSTONE CLAIMS Emin wants to set up a meeting with "The Russian government attorney" who is flying to New York.

Please note that Emin himself is never in the email chain. Since email is easily done and cc'd, there's a chance that Emin was never involved. All of these claims that Emin is involved could just be a story that GOLDSTONE made up. Now if it was me, and someone was going to try and sell me something but couldn't get me in touch with the company, I would think it was a scam. I would think that person was scamming me. To me, this looks like a scam set up by GOLDSTONE.

Then there was back and forth about who, when, where, and how.


The person who showed up was NOT "The Russian government attorney".

It looks like a total scam by GOLDSTONE. Trump Jr did not invite this contact. Trump Jr did nothing more than set up a meeting. I think he was trying to find out what, if anything, they had. It turned out the lawyer wanted to meet about Russian orphans.






Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:18 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by SECOND:
The evidence is Trump's business is not in a blind trust.

It's not a legal requirement.
Quote:

http://congressionalresearch.com/RS21656/document.php That is, federal officials in the executive branch of Government, other than the President or Vice President,5 must generally “recuse” or disqualify themselves from participating in any particular governmental matter in which they have a financial interest
Quote:

Originally posted by SECOND:
The evidence is Trump's tax returns.

It's not a legal requirement.
Quote:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/economy/donald-trump-tax-returns/
index.html
There's no law that requires Trump to disclose the returns



NEXT !

ALSO, SECOND

Yanno, that whole "Russia" thing. ANY EVIDENCE?




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:32 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Trump, the pop star and Putin. Who these people are as well as others is beginning to flood the airwaves. The damn has broke.

Since you don't know how to read, THUGGER, let me break the story down into small words and short sentences.




I've been here for several years now. I know better than to read what you post. That is, other than to see if you offer an opinion. Those I will respond to. That's because your agenda doesn't include the truth. I've seen to many facts twisted into untruths by you and I don't like wasting my time.








NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:35 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Yes, sorry to say, THUGGER insists on promoting his lies in the face of actual - yanno - 'evidens'.
Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Trump, the pop star and Putin. Who these people are as well as others is beginning to flood the airwaves. The damn has broke.

Since you don't know how to read, THUGGER, let me break the story down into small words and short sentences.

ROB GOLDSTONE contacts Trump Jr.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS to have information from Emin.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS that Emin's father has met with a Russian 'Crown Prosecutor'.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS that a Russian 'Crown Prosecutor' had dirt on Hillary.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS the information is 'high level'.

TRUMP JR asks GOLDSTONE to set up a telephone call with Emin.

After a few emails, TRUMP JR gives GOLDSTONE his phone number so he can talk with Emin.

Then GOLDSTONE CLAIMS Emin is on-stage and can't talk.

Later GOLDSTONE CLAIMS Emin wants to set up a meeting with "The Russian government attorney" who is flying to New York.

Please note that Emin himself is never in the email chain. Since email is easily done and cc'd, there's a chance that Emin was never involved. All of these claims that Emin is involved could just be a story that GOLDSTONE made up. Now if it was me, and someone was going to try and sell me something but couldn't get me in touch with the company, I would think it was a scam. I would think that person was scamming me. To me, this looks like a scam set up by GOLDSTONE.

Then there was back and forth about who, when, where, and how.


The person who showed up was NOT "The Russian government attorney".

It looks like a total scam by GOLDSTONE. Trump Jr did not invite this contact. Trump Jr did nothing more than set up a meeting. I think he was trying to find out what, if anything, they had. It turned out the lawyer wanted to meet about Russian orphans.






Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:40 PM

THGRRI


Someone has a bee in her bonnet.








NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:43 PM

THGRRI


For those who wish to go there.


Goldstone seems to have garbled things a bit; in the United Kingdom a Crown prosecutor is one that works for the Crown, i.e., a federal prosecutor. There’s no such position in Russia technically, but the analogue would be the top federal prosecutor of Russia, and that is Yury Chaika, the prosecutor-general of the Russian Federation. Goldstone was likely translating a foreign title into its local equivalent. Translated into American titles, Chaika could be referred to as Russia’s attorney general.







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:45 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Yes, sorry to say, THUGGER insists on avoiding the topic and trolling. Again. As usual.
Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Trump, the pop star and Putin. Who these people are as well as others is beginning to flood the airwaves. The damn has broke.

Since you don't know how to read, THUGGER, let me break the story down into small words and short sentences.

ROB GOLDSTONE contacts Trump Jr.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS to have information from Emin.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS that Emin's father has met with a Russian 'Crown Prosecutor'.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS that a Russian 'Crown Prosecutor' had dirt on Hillary.

ROB GOLDSTONE CLAIMS the information is 'high level'.

TRUMP JR asks GOLDSTONE to set up a telephone call with Emin.

After a few emails, TRUMP JR gives GOLDSTONE his phone number so he can talk with Emin.

Then GOLDSTONE CLAIMS Emin is on-stage and can't talk.

Later GOLDSTONE CLAIMS Emin wants to set up a meeting with "The Russian government attorney" who is flying to New York.

Please note that Emin himself is never in the email chain. Since email is easily done and cc'd, there's a chance that Emin was never involved. All of these claims that Emin is involved could just be a story that GOLDSTONE made up. Now if it was me, and someone was going to try and sell me something but couldn't get me in touch with the company, I would think it was a scam. I would think that person was scamming me. To me, this looks like a scam set up by GOLDSTONE.

Then there was back and forth about who, when, where, and how.


The person who showed up was NOT "The Russian government attorney".

It looks like a total scam by GOLDSTONE. Trump Jr did not invite this contact. Trump Jr did nothing more than set up a meeting. I think he was trying to find out what, if anything, they had. It turned out the lawyer wanted to meet about Russian orphans.






Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:37 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:

ALSO, SECOND

Yanno, that whole "Russia" thing. ANY EVIDENCE?

Trump keeps acting very strangely about Putin.

This oddness begins with simply the way that Trump talks about Putin.

Obama called him a “thug.” So did Mitt Romney. Paul Ryan called him a “devious thug.” Marco Rubio called him both a “thug” and a “gangster.”

Trump fairly consistently declines to adopt this conventional language among American politicians, and he does so even though he is clearly aware at this point — and has been for some time — that suspicions about the nature of his relationship with the Russian government are a key point of political vulnerability. It would be the easiest thing on the planet for Trump to have his communications team draw up some standard-issue US-politician Putin-bashing rhetoric — he’s a thug, he murders journalists, he invades his neighbors — and at a minimum assure Republican Party foreign policy elites that he’s now down with the program.

After all, Trump used to espouse very unconventional views on things like tax cuts for the rich, Medicaid, and the importance of establishing universal health insurance coverage.

But in order to consolidate his position as leader of the GOP, Trump has dropped those ideologically heterodox views even though the heterodox position was more popular. On Russia, however, he insists on flying in the face of bipartisan consensus.

He’s reluctant to even acknowledge that Russian hacking took place, resorting even to ridiculous lies about G20 conversations to change the subject.

Perhaps most shockingly, Trump’s own team of advisers had to drag him kicking and screaming into affirming America’s commitment to upholding Article V of the North Atlantic Treaty. And he did it only after humiliating those very same advisers by letting them brief the media that an affirmation was coming, only to cut it on the fly from the prepared text of his speech.

It was a bizarre thing to do, it clearly benefited Russian foreign policy objectives, and it offered nothing but political downside for Trump.

www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/11/15947434/something-weird-don
ald-trump-russia


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:29 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


SECOND - as I've pointed out again and again ... and again and again and again and again ... What Trump says doesn't matter.

NOW - let's review all the accusations you've made ON THIS PAGE ALONE THAT HAVE ZERO BASIS IN REALITY, along with your unbroken record of dodging the topic and 'mind-reading'.
Quote:

There is a problem with how you formulated the difference between Mueller and the CIA. Mueller goes to court and Congress. The CIA goes to war for the President.
You posted two lies in your first three sentences. EVIDENCE doesn't depend on who has it. AND, the intelligence agencies are SUPPOSED to be a-political information gatherers.
Quote:

... but it was illegal for the Russian to help?
Except, there was, in fact, NO help from any Russian. Pesky facts, eh SECOND?
Quote:

Was there enough "evidence" to convict Trump in Congress? No.
WOW. Has Trump even been investigated, charged, and tried? So how did you jump to 'convict'?
Quote:

Was there enough "evidence" for every single intelligence official testifying before Congress?
Who would that be?
Quote:

The evidence is Trump's business is not in a blind trust.
Trump not placing his business in a blind trust is perfectly legal, SECOND.
Quote:

The evidence is Trump's tax returns. ... but that doesn't change that those returns are evidence.
Again Trump not disclosing his tax returns is perfectly legal, SECOND. What this is 'evidens' for is that Trump is following the law.
Quote:

This oddness begins with simply the way that Trump talks about Putin.
omg! Call the police!
Quote:

On Russia, however, he insists on flying in the face of bipartisan consensus.
Whatever. That's so much gafla.
Quote:

Perhaps most shockingly, Trump’s own team of advisers had to drag him kicking and screaming into affirming America’s commitment to upholding Article V of the North Atlantic Treaty.
Why are your panties in such a twist, SECOND? No matter what he says or doesn't say, Trump is NOT in control of foreign policy.




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:57 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


In the last few years I've been the person who gets our Laboratory ready for the various, multiple Federal EPA, EPA Region 9, and California audits.

One of the things those agencies as well as our legal department insist on is 'traceability' in everything we do. That means that every final sample, every measurement, every procedure, can be tracked back through a continuous unbroken valid chain through valid procedures to a valid beginning.

So when I see 'news' 'reports' claiming "Natalia Veselnitskaya ... has reported links to the Kremlin", and I don't see a url or a source or an attribution regarding those 'reported' linka, it makes me question if this is a truthfully reported item ... or even if those 'reports' exist at all. Who made those supposed 'reports'? What are those 'reports' based on? And, for such a vital piece of information, why were the background links to these 'reports' left out?

Supposedly the WaPo has seen those 'reports' on which their 'news' was based. How hard could it be to publish, link, or at least attribute them?

The claim doesn't pass muster. It simply isn't traceable and can't be validated in any degree.




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:20 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


This is very poor analog because most lab techs, thanks to being Americans with flexible ethics, will take large cash bribes from industry to substitute clean samples for dirty ones. The traceability idea is to make it difficult for lab techs to routinely cheat and routinely increase their incomes, year after year, from the same industries that want to hide their polluting businesses.

News reporters and media don't have that motivation to fake their news while lab techs have plenty of monetary motivation to fake reports with fake samples.

A better analog would be the police faking evidence or destroying evidence to get a fake conviction. Even worse (Americans ethics being extremely flexible) the Houston police use to be famous for the throw down gun. When a cop killed somebody unarmed, the cop would throw down a gun to justify the killing. Unlike cops, news reporters and media don't have that motivation of keeping themselves out of jail for a wrongful killing.
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
In the last few years I've been the person who gets our Laboratory ready for the various, multiple Federal EPA, EPA Region 9, and California audits.

One of the things those agencies as well as our legal department insist on is 'traceability' in everything we do. That means that every final sample, every measurement, every procedure, can be tracked back through a continuous unbroken valid chain through valid procedures to a valid beginning.

So when I see 'news' 'reports' claiming "Natalia Veselnitskaya ... has reported links to the Kremlin", and I don't see a url or a source or an attribution regarding those 'reported' linka, it makes me question if this is a truthfully reported item ... or even if those 'reports' exist at all. Who made those supposed 'reports'? What are those 'reports' based on? And, for such a vital piece of information, why were the background links to these 'reports' left out?

Supposedly the WaPo has seen those 'reports' on which their 'news' was based. How hard could it be to publish, link, or at least attribute them?

The claim doesn't pass muster. It simply isn't traceable and can't be validated in any degree.



The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:27 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Wrong kind of lab, sweetie.

And that still doesn't change the fact that one of THE most vital claims - that Veselnitskaya has links to the Kremlin - is completely unsupported by anything. Without that vital piece of information, every attempt to link Trump Jr to the Kremlin goes out the window. How could such an important piece of information have been given such shoddy reporting, one has to wonder. Because - AS I ALREADY POINTED OUT - ASSUMING that it's not fabricated completely, WaPo got that piece of information SOMEwhere. Don't you agree? So, why not divulge the source and buttress that one vital fact about something that actually happened?

Reporters may or may not have motivation to fake their news reports, depending on how heavily their bosses pressure them to produce a certain kind of story. But if reporters had zero motivation, we'd never have heard the phrase FAKE NEWS.

And FAKE NEWS is everywhere.

LOGIC. Learn it. Use it.




Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 1:11 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Wrong kind of lab, sweetie.

And that still doesn't change the fact that one of THE most vital claims - that Veselnitskaya has links to the Kremlin - is completely unsupported by anything. Without that vital piece of information, every attempt to link Trump Jr to the Kremlin goes out the window




Opps


Donald Trump Jr.’s Russian Connection Has Ties to Former Kremlin Spies

William Browder, an American financier who has investigated Russian corruption for more than a decade, will brief the Senate Judiciary Committee at a hearing next week on the lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya’s ties to the Russian government—including to former top members of the GRU and the FSB, two of the Kremlin’s main intelligence agencies. Those ties were spelled out in documents that Browder shared with the committee and provided to The Daily Beast this week.

The documents provided by Browder delve into the backgrounds of attorneys, lobbyists, and business executives behind what Browder says is a concerted push by the Russian government to roll back U.S. sanctions imposed in 2012. That network is also at the center of new evidence that Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, solicited damaging information on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton from people whom he was told were representing, and passing on information from, the Russian government.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection-has-t
ies-to-former-kremlin-spies







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 1:11 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Wrong kind of lab, sweetie.

And that still doesn't change the fact that one of THE most vital claims - that Veselnitskaya has links to the Kremlin - is completely unsupported by anything. Without that vital piece of information, every attempt to link Trump Jr to the Kremlin goes out the window. How could such an important piece of information have been given such shoddy reporting, one has to wonder. Because - AS I ALREADY POINTED OUT - ASSUMING that it's not fabricated completely, WaPo got that piece of information SOMEwhere. Don't you agree? So, why not divulge the source and buttress that one vital fact about something that actually happened?

Reporters may or may not have motivation to fake their news reports, depending on how heavily their bosses pressure them to produce a certain kind of story. But if reporters had zero motivation, we'd never have heard the phrase FAKE NEWS.

And FAKE NEWS is everywhere.

LOGIC. Learn it. Use it.

1kiki, would it really have been too much trouble for you to repeat what kind of lab you work at, in what city? It would have given me a clue to check. I need soft verification that you are what you claim you are. For example, you once passed yourself off as the lefty hater of Hillary to Signym's right-winger Hillary hater. Now you're using the FAKE NEWS mime. That is a right-wing concept to protect themselves. Accusing the media of being FAKE doesn't work, except inside your head. The GOP claims that the media is a liberal conspiracy against them and they prove it by saying FAKE NEWS frequently, as if lying about what is FAKE changes anything outside your head.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 1:13 PM

THGRRI


SECOND, don't follow the lights.





Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Wrong kind of lab, sweetie.

And that still doesn't change the fact that one of THE most vital claims - that Veselnitskaya has links to the Kremlin - is completely unsupported by anything. Without that vital piece of information, every attempt to link Trump Jr to the Kremlin goes out the window. How could such an important piece of information have been given such shoddy reporting, one has to wonder. Because - AS I ALREADY POINTED OUT - ASSUMING that it's not fabricated completely, WaPo got that piece of information SOMEwhere. Don't you agree? So, why not divulge the source and buttress that one vital fact about something that actually happened?

Reporters may or may not have motivation to fake their news reports, depending on how heavily their bosses pressure them to produce a certain kind of story. But if reporters had zero motivation, we'd never have heard the phrase FAKE NEWS.

And FAKE NEWS is everywhere.

LOGIC. Learn it. Use it.

1kiki, would it really have been too much trouble for you to repeat what kind of lab you work at, in what city? It would have given me a clue to check. I need soft verification that you are what you claim you are. For example, you once passed yourself off as the lefty hater of Hillary to Signym's right-winger Hillary hater. Now you're using the FAKE NEWS mime. That is a right-wing concept to protect themselves. Accusing the media of being FAKE doesn't work, except inside your head. The GOP claims that the media is a liberal conspiracy against them and they prove it by saying FAKE NEWS frequently, as if lying about what is FAKE changes anything outside your head.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:46 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Thats odd, 1KIKI. Iznt Siggy also in California working for sum gummit regulatory ajensy?

Sorry, I havent followed everybodyz posts here, so get confuzed about who everybody iz. But there seemz to be sum coisidens going on here. Perhaps sum sock puppetry?

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:24 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
Thats odd, 1KIKI. Iznt Siggy also in California working for sum gummit regulatory ajensy?

Sorry, I havent followed everybodyz posts here, so get confuzed about who everybody iz. But there seemz to be sum coisidens going on here. Perhaps sum sock puppetry?



Son, there are so many regulatory labs in CA, even I don't know them all!

-----------

"Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor"- William Blake

THUGR, JONESING FOR WWIII
All those guns 1kiki, are pointed towards your beloved Russia. All those cyber capabilities, pointed right at Russia. Thanks Putin, and get ready to duck.
I'll accept your apology any time, THUGR. But I know you're not man enough to give me one


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:51 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


OK. That soundz reazonable.



----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:07 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Just to give you more info, I started tying to total up the ones I knew about ...


Each Sanitation District has at least one lab. The one I'm most familiar with, LA County Sanitation District, or LACSD for short - which operates landfills and sewage treatment plants- has three large labs and 14 outlying locations.

The CA state Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) has several labs in Sacramento (state capital) and at least one in Pasadena (LA area).

Each large water provider has a lab: DWP, MWD, EBMUD etc

Each air pollution control district (approximately one per county, except San Joaquin Valley AQMD and South Coast AQMD, which are multi-county special districts) has a lab, and CA state Air Resources Board (CARB) has one lab in the LA area and many lab locations in Sacramento.

And then there are the oddball "Health Department" labs; the one we've worked with most frequently is Long Beach.

Plus the Inspection lab that examine imports for things like radiological hazards, heavy metals, and phthalates in children's toys.

I haven't even gotten to the various government-hospital labs.

Not trying to drive a point home, I just thought you'd find the info interesting, since most people don't know about that aspect, and would probably never find out unless you specifically went looking, yanno?




-----------

"Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor"- William Blake

THUGR, JONESING FOR WWIII
All those guns 1kiki, are pointed towards your beloved Russia. All those cyber capabilities, pointed right at Russia. Thanks Putin, and get ready to duck.
I'll accept your apology any time, THUGR. But I know you're not man enough to give me one


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:18 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Trump & frenz are now in staje 5, denying that collusion iz illegal (the equivelent uv a heroin addict claiming its not harmful). Trumps lawyer, Sekulow haz been spouting that for the last 9 dayz on hiz I'm Not Don Jr'z Attorney tour.

Herez sum uv the actual lawz relating to this:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/904

https://transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

An interesting read:
https://www.gsa.gov/portal/forms/download/116390, the SF86 aplication for security clearans.

Its foolish to believ that its just a wild coinsidens that ALL the Trump gang memberz 'forgot' to mention their Russian contacts on this form. It wuz obviously an order by The Donald himself in servis uv the cover up.



----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:14 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

... without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to, or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
Who is "the enemy"? Are we at war with Russia? Did you miss that part?

You see, JO, GSTRING .... you only see what you want to see.

-----------

"Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor"- William Blake

THUGR, JONESING FOR WWIII
All those guns 1kiki, are pointed towards your beloved Russia. All those cyber capabilities, pointed right at Russia. Thanks Putin, and get ready to duck.
I'll accept your apology any time, THUGR. But I know you're not man enough to give me one


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:42 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

... without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to, or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
Who is "the enemy"? Are we at war with Russia? Did you miss that part?

You see, JO, GSTRING .... you only see what you want to see.

Donald Trump Had a Very, Very Private Meeting With Vladimir Putin

President Trump held a second, informal meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Hamburg earlier this month, according to Ian Bremmer, the president of the international consulting firm Eurasia Group….Trump spoke with the Russian leader for roughly an hour, joined only by Putin’s translator. The meeting had previously gone without mention by the White House.

Two things. First, if Trump were really a decent negotiator, he would have insisted on not even having Putin’s translator present. Putin speaks perfectly good English.

Second, what the fuckety fuck fuck? A meeting with only Rex Tillerson present wasn’t enough? Trump had to have another meeting with literally no other American in the room? What does he have to say to Putin that he’s afraid of anyone hearing him say?

www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/07/donald-trump-had-a-very-very-pr
ivate-meeting-with-vladimir-putin
/

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 21, 2017 3:15 PM

THGRRI


Exclusive: Moscow lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian spy agency as client

MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. after his father won the Republican nomination for the 2016 U.S. presidential election counted Russia's FSB security service among her clients for years, Russian court documents seen by Reuters show.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-lawyer-exclusive-id
USKBN1A61LZ







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:18 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Deeep doodoo getting deeper & deeper faster & faster.

Collusion passed the point uv undeniability a long time ago. Its only Putin operativez and idiot Trump supporterz who are still denying it.

I'm thinking uv making up an award contest. You haf to be an anti-Sherlock Holmes to not be able to put the cluez together on this. The dots are so numorous and big that they overlap, so no connecting iz needed. The anti-Sherlock haz to actually shrink and spred them apart to support hiz opinion!

How about The Kolresh Semlo Prize? (cant just revers Sherlock Holmes bekuz uv the non-fonetic nature uv English spelling)

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:27 AM

6STRINGJOKER


The people getting paid to do it should probably do something about it then, huh J0?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:09 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


So put those dots together. With links and quotes and EVIDENCE. Where was the collusion? Who was in on it? What came out of it? You seem to think the whole package is there. Spell it out.
Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
Deeep doodoo getting deeper & deeper faster & faster.

Collusion passed the point uv undeniability a long time ago. Its only Putin operativez and idiot Trump supporterz who are still denying it.

I'm thinking uv making up an award contest. You haf to be an anti-Sherlock Holmes to not be able to put the cluez together on this. The dots are so numorous and big that they overlap, so no connecting iz needed. The anti-Sherlock haz to actually shrink and spred them apart to support hiz opinion!

How about The Kolresh Semlo Prize? (cant just revers Sherlock Holmes bekuz uv the non-fonetic nature uv English spelling)

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com






Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 6:01 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


A commentator I saw on an MSNBC show a few weeks bak sed sumthing like 'we got drunk on the scandalz Trump iz creating. With each wun we are taking a swig uv wisky, slamming down the glass and thinking 'thats it, he'z dun for now!' and yet he'z still the Prez. Still not in jail.'

He wuz rite about that, so I think its jenerally a good thing that Mueller iz keeping a lid on the leaks, even tho it feelz like we are going to be kept in the dark so they can sweep it all under the rug.

This leavez us to speculate on wut he iz up to.

Mueller'z stratejy must be to get Trump & Pence out uv offis befor filing any inditements in order to cut off the pardon power.

With Sessionz and at least sum memberz uv the GoP house & senate working to hinder the investigation, it coud end with Meuller having to go to the Supreme Court to bring the perps to justis.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:04 AM

6STRINGJOKER


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
A commentator I saw on an MSNBC show a few weeks bak sed sumthing like 'we got drunk on the scandalz Trump iz creating.



He left out the part about getting rich off of the scandals Trump was creating.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:26 AM

6STRINGJOKER


I seriously doubt that Trump would ever pardon himself or his family or cronies that actively committed treason or whatever. You guys really got an imagination on you. Or at least the people writing the scripts for MSNBC do anyhow.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:05 PM

6STRINGJOKER


Sheriff Joe was doing his job. Even if he had done something wrong, criminal contempt of court charges aren't anywhere close to treason.



You're saying that Trump or somebody close to him commits treason and is nailed for it, and he gives himself or them a get out of jail free card immediately with the eyes of the world watching it happen.

Huge difference.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
The Mid-Term Elections 2018
Sun, May 27, 2018 06:24 - 160 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Sun, May 27, 2018 03:55 - 1238 posts
WSJ: The FBI Hid A Mole In The Trump Campaign
Sat, May 26, 2018 23:41 - 85 posts
North Korea
Sat, May 26, 2018 22:57 - 74 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Sat, May 26, 2018 22:02 - 586 posts
SJW Will Eat Itself
Sat, May 26, 2018 19:47 - 22 posts
Draining The Swamp
Sat, May 26, 2018 16:20 - 265 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Sat, May 26, 2018 09:28 - 1090 posts
The Evidens
Sat, May 26, 2018 09:19 - 940 posts
The McConnell Democrat Omnibus Spendaholic Bill
Sat, May 26, 2018 04:44 - 20 posts
Inspector General Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Email Probe, Refers To Criminal Prosecutor
Sat, May 26, 2018 03:13 - 12 posts
The Memory Hole
Sat, May 26, 2018 02:06 - 11 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL