REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

A thread for Democrats Only

POSTED BY: THGRRI
UPDATED: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 08:04
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 173941
PAGE 81 of 85

Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:31 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Trump in action is fucking awesome.

Feel free to leave my country on November 4th. You won't be missed.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Give them until November 5th, when all the backlogged Real News gets reported.4002

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:41 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Trump in action is fucking awesome.

Feel free to leave my country on November 4th. You won't be missed.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Give them until November 5th, when all the backlogged Real News gets reported.4002




You know they won't move. They say they will every time and yet here we are.

They won't all move to California and seceded from the Union either, which would be a nice consolation prize if it ever happened.

It would be nice to live in any of the alternate timelines where either of these things actually did happen.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:41 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

Not even going to give CNN the ad clicks to find out about whatever story you're making up right now.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Are you still feeding these Trolls?4001



Guilty.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:47 PM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Trump in action is fucking awesome.
Feel free to leave my country on November 4th. You won't be missed.



And go where?!? Trump’s cluster f@ckery - beating COVID by drinking Lysol and lying, has made it so even “shit countries” won’t let Americans travel to them. How is that possible if Trump has done such a great job?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:56 PM

REAVERFAN





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 8:18 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


The Top 1% of Americans Have Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90%

At every income level up to the 90th percentile, wage earners are now being paid a fraction of what they would have had inequality held constant. For example, at the median individual income of $36,000, workers are being shortchanged by $21,000 a year—$28,000 when using the CPI—an amount equivalent to an additional $10.10 to $13.50 an hour.

There are some who blame the current plight of working Americans on structural changes in the underlying economy—on automation, and especially on globalization. According to this popular narrative, the lower wages of the past 40 years were the unfortunate but necessary price of keeping American businesses competitive in an increasingly cutthroat global market. But in fact, the $50 trillion transfer of wealth the RAND report documents has occurred entirely within the American economy, not between it and its trading partners. No, this upward redistribution of income, wealth, and power wasn’t inevitable; it was a choice—a direct result of the trickle-down policies we chose to implement since 1975.

We chose to cut taxes on billionaires and to deregulate the financial industry. We chose to allow CEOs to manipulate share prices through stock buybacks, and to lavishly reward themselves with the proceeds. We chose to permit giant corporations, through mergers and acquisitions, to accumulate the vast monopoly power necessary to dictate both prices charged and wages paid.

More at https://time.com/5888024/50-trillion-income-inequality-america/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 11:29 AM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 11:39 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by CAPTAINCRUNCH:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Trump in action is fucking awesome.
Feel free to leave my country on November 4th. You won't be missed.



And go where?!? Trump’s cluster f@ckery - beating COVID by drinking Lysol and lying, has made it so even “shit countries” won’t let Americans travel to them. How is that possible if Trump has done such a great job?




I don't care where you go, dude.

Borrow a conservative buddy's gun and take a one way trip to Heaven.

Just get the fuck out of here is all.



Maybe St. Peter will finally let you cash in on all those worthless virtue signalling points.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 12:06 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted:


Professor of Fake News and Antifag explains here that NEW JERSEY is a Red State.
Last GOP Senator served in 1979. Was Bot even unaborted by then?
Last Presidential Election went to GOP in 1988.
Congressional Representatives are 10 Libtards and 2 Republicans.

As always, Professor Bot is perpetually wrong.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 12:17 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol @ Jersey being a red state. That's funny.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 12:18 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:

I don't know that I consider myself a democrat, but these days I am definitely anti-republican, I like science too much, I guess.

I wouldn't even bother with "Independant"
because there is no point to be a part of a perennially losing party that doesn't clearly stand for anything.

I think I am for sure a card carrying member of the "people of both parties piss me off".

I wish there were more options, I think it would be healthier for the country as well.

If there ever is a "Science and Education" party, let me know...



T

Stupid people don't know they're stupid, and they certainly don't realize how obvious it is to others.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 12:40 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
The Top 1% of Americans Have Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90%

At every income level up to the 90th percentile, wage earners are now being paid a fraction of what they would have had inequality held constant. For example, at the median individual income of $36,000, workers are being shortchanged by $21,000 a year—$28,000 when using the CPI—an amount equivalent to an additional $10.10 to $13.50 an hour.

There are some who blame the current plight of working Americans on structural changes in the underlying economy—on automation, and especially on globalization. According to this popular narrative, the lower wages of the past 40 years were the unfortunate but necessary price of keeping American businesses competitive in an increasingly cutthroat global market. But in fact, the $50 trillion transfer of wealth the RAND report documents has occurred entirely within the American economy, not between it and its trading partners. No, this upward redistribution of income, wealth, and power wasn’t inevitable; it was a choice—a direct result of the trickle-down policies we chose to implement since 1975.

We chose to cut taxes on billionaires and to deregulate the financial industry. We chose to allow CEOs to manipulate share prices through stock buybacks, and to lavishly reward themselves with the proceeds. We chose to permit giant corporations, through mergers and acquisitions, to accumulate the vast monopoly power necessary to dictate both prices charged and wages paid.

More at https://time.com/5888024/50-trillion-income-inequality-america/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly





It's both. These two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.


You're an idiot if you think that paying 10 to 20 people to work all year long in a foreign country where there are no humanitarian or environmental regulation for the same salary that you'd pay one person here is something that these people wouldn't do, then I suggest you take a look around you. Because that's the world we're living in.




Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 1:44 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

It's both. These two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

You're an idiot if you think that paying 10 to 20 people to work all year long in a foreign country where there are no humanitarian or environmental regulation for the same salary that you'd pay one person here is something that these people wouldn't do, then I suggest you take a look around you. Because that's the world we're living in.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

What percent of Americans' income is from manufacturing, which can be moved out of the country? 11.39%. In the worst case, when all manufacturing is done in Mongolia, the ex-factory workers bring home 0.00 dollars and unemployment increases by 12.8 million people.
www.nam.org/state-manufacturing-data/2019-united-states-manufacturing-
facts
/

That still leaves $50 trillion that your friendly payday loan company scooped up at 700% interest from people working at Burger King and Amazon warehouses. Those jobs can't move to Mongolia. That is life for half of everybody in America, for 165,000,000 people. You might notice that 165 million is much larger than the number of people depending on a factory job to pay their bills.
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=vSnO



The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 1:46 PM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 1:53 PM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted:


Professor of Fake News and Antifag explains here that NEW JERSEY is a Red State.
Last GOP Senator served in 1979. Was Bot even unaborted by then?
Last Presidential Election went to GOP in 1988.
Congressional Representatives are 10 Libtards and 2 Republicans.

As always, Professor Bot is perpetually wrong.

As always, your inability to understand English does you in. Fat boy is a Republican who was hypercritical of Obama, until of course, he needed his help.

Also, NJ is traditionally a swing state. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_New_Jersey

I wouldn't expect a Russian troll to know that. You lose, yet again.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 2:03 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

It's both. These two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

You're an idiot if you think that paying 10 to 20 people to work all year long in a foreign country where there are no humanitarian or environmental regulation for the same salary that you'd pay one person here is something that these people wouldn't do, then I suggest you take a look around you. Because that's the world we're living in.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

What percent of Americans' income is from manufacturing, which can be moved out of the country? 11.39%. In the worst case, when all manufacturing is done in Mongolia, the ex-factory workers bring home 0.00 dollars and unemployment increases by 12.8 million people.
www.nam.org/state-manufacturing-data/2019-united-states-manufacturing-
facts
/

That still leaves $50 trillion that your friendly payday loan company scooped up at 700% interest from people working at Burger King and Amazon warehouses. Those jobs can't move to Mongolia. That is life for half of everybody in America, for 165,000,000 people. You might notice that 165 million is much larger than the number of people depending on a factory job to pay their bills.
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=vSnO



The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly




It's not just manufacturing (and those numbers are bullshit, BTW) The tech industry that was thriving in the late 90's and early 2000's is just a memory now too. With the internet it was infinitely easier and more cost effective to outsource all of those jobs.


Let's not forget that automation has rendered 50% of the jobs that people used to do not even necessary anymore too.

And when women were forced into the workforce, the labor pool increased over 100% overnight and now a vast majority of households require two incomes to stay afloat.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 2:20 PM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I don't care where you go, dude.



I didn't ask you if you cared, sh*t-for-brains, I said where? Your butt buddy has been f*cking up this country so bad no one will let us in. Or hadn't you heard that? As long as you can go to the sto' and get milk and wonder bread you're good, right?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 18, 2020 2:49 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
It's not just manufacturing (and those numbers are bullshit, BTW) The tech industry that was thriving in the late 90's and early 2000's is just a memory now too. With the internet it was infinitely easier and more cost effective to outsource all of those jobs.


Let's not forget that automation has rendered 50% of the jobs that people used to do not even necessary anymore too.

And when women were forced into the workforce, the labor pool increased over 100% overnight and now a vast majority of households require two incomes to stay afloat.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Manufacturing Employment is 12.1 million in August 2020. All Employees, Total Nonfarm is 140.9 million. If all manufacturing went to Mongolia, that ain't that big a deal. But what really hurts America is the $50 trillion that the top 1% stole from the bottom 90%. If somebody stole that amount of money, I wouldn't be reelecting them to the Presidency. By the way, Trump did steal that money from employees and contractors:

Trump still owes money to contractors who built Taj Mahal
www.northjersey.com/story/news/columnists/mike-kelly/2020/01/24/donald
-trump-still-owes-money-to-contractors-who-built-taj-mahal-atlantic-city/4547037002
/

Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA TODAY NETWORK investigation found hundreds of people – carpenters, dishwashers, painters, even his own lawyers – who say he didn’t pay them for their work.
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump
-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274
/

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=vtyi

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=vfwD


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 19, 2020 2:29 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

I don't care where you go, dude.



I didn't ask you if you cared, sh*t-for-brains, I said where? Your butt buddy has been f*cking up this country so bad no one will let us in. Or hadn't you heard that? As long as you can go to the sto' and get milk and wonder bread you're good, right?



I know right? Trump brags he stopped flights from China to stop the spread of the virus to us. Because he fucked things up so badly the world in now doing that to us.

I add that everything he and some others post here is delusional.

T


Stupid people don't know they're stupid, and they certainly don't realize how obvious it is to others.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 19, 2020 5:15 PM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 20, 2020 7:28 AM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 6:33 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Authoritarianism, Not Just Trump, Is Up for Re-Election

Fear of fascism is no longer alarmist.

By Francis Wilkinson
September 20, 2020, 7:00 AM CDT

According to a new report, the U.S. is undergoing “substantial autocratization” — so much so that only one in five similarly damaged democracies has been able to reverse such decline. President Donald Trump’s administration is consuming democratic capacity at about the same pace that wildfire has been destroying the West. The White House has been a source of lies since Trump’s presidency began. Since his impeachment and acquittal by Senate Republicans, his transgressions have grown more aggressive, while being more aggressively supported by the departments of Justice and Homeland Security — together the equivalent of a mighty Security Ministry — both of which are controlled by men who share Trump’s disregard for rule of law.

Under the direction of Attorney General William Barr and Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf, the state has assumed the form of unidentified men in unmarked vehicles, a hallmark of anti-democratic regimes. Whistle-blowers and protest resignations have become recurring features of both departments. These admirable acts of conscience seek to bring attention to systemic abuses — the corruption of intelligence for political purposes at Homeland Security, and the corruption of law, including favors for friends and vengeance for opponents, at Justice.

But declarations of conscience are not a substitute for rule of law; they are merely proof of its absence. And people of good faith are no match for large bureaucracies severed from ethical norms and lawful rigor.

Fear of fascism was once a luxury political good in the U.S., a fringe obsession rendered trivial by the enduring realities of a stable democracy. The authoritarian drive of the American president — and of the nation’s chief law enforcement officer, with the complicity of most of the Republican Party — has altered that.

In a sign of just how self-aware the assault on democracy is, allies of the president now equate opposition to Trump with the “color revolutions” that swept the post-Soviet sphere. In this understanding of the political moment, Trump is cast in the role of a corrupt, Russian-backed dictator. The forces countering him are the masses who take to the streets clamoring for democracy, accountability and rule of law.

The mass action of a popular election, in the midst of a pandemic that Trump allows to rage, is where these opposing forces will meet in November. It’s entirely unclear how that will play out. In recent weeks, Barr has been a source of falsehoods about voting security, which seem designed to serve as a basis for Trump doing exactly what he has threatened to do: Dispute the results of an election that he is on track to lose. Trump has implied that he will deploy force, and encourage armed supporters to do the same, to cling to power.

. . . a democratic election is poised to counter this authoritarian thrust. How the authoritarians will respond, beyond the sabotage of voting access already under way, is unknown. But the notion that this election will fend off an authoritarian regime is incorrect. That regime is already in place.

More at https://web.archive.org/web/20200920174822/www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a
rticles/2020-09-20/trump-s-running-mate-is-authoritarianism


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 10:19 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Gross.

At least they still call pieces like this Opinions and aren't trying to pass the straight up propaganda as News.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 1:06 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Gross.

Trump and Barr making it perfectly clear that they are both grossly fat:

After weeks of attacks on BLM by Trump and Barr, 55% of American adults still say they strongly or somewhat support the Black Lives Matter movement. Perhaps not coincidentally, that’s about the same share that consistently voices disapproval of Trump’s presidency.

Barr has made it clear that he shares Trump’s view that this American majority should be neutered. BLM is “not interested in Black lives, they’re interested in props,” Barr said in remarks last week. “A small number of Blacks were killed by police during conflict with police — usually less than a dozen a year — who they can use as props to achieve a much broader political agenda.”

In a previous interview with the virulent right-wing propagandist Mark Levin, Barr suggested what this “broader political agenda” entailed. He described Black Lives Matter as “a revolutionary group that is interested in some form of socialism, communism. They’re essentially Bolsheviks.”

Exaggeration of left-wing violence and the manufacture of nefarious leftist threats is a feature of countries that succumbed to right-wing authoritarianism. “Our nation has been gripped by professional anarchists,” Trump said in June. “Violent mobs, arsonists, looters, criminals, rioters, Antifa and others.” Barr’s own obsession with the confection of left-wing agitation and right-wing myth-making known as “Antifa” is another indicator that his political views are increasingly untethered to democratic reality. “I’ve talked to every police chief in every city where there’s been major violence, and they all have identified Antifa as the ramrod for the violence,” Barr told CNN.

That Trump and Barr harp on Antifa while ignoring the more violent and pervasive terrorism committed by right-wing vigilantes is another discomfiting sign. Elizabeth Neumann, a Trump appointee who served as an assistant secretary for counterterrorism and threat prevention in the Department of Homeland Security before leaving the department in April, said that the Trump administration labeled Antifa as domestic terrorists “for political purposes.”

The ultimate purpose remains opaque. But Barr clearly views the democratic playing field as unfair and conservatives as victims, their righteous claims to power vandalized by secularism’s “unremitting assault on religion and traditional values.” In a speech at the University of Notre Dame last year, he used variations of the word “secular” 21 times to describe the enemy. Those who don’t share Barr’s drive to preserve and extend the most corrupt administration in American history are guilty of pushing the country on a “socialist path” toward certain doom, he says.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 3:02 PM

REAVERFAN


Why Trump could possibly end up "behind bars" if he loses
Journalist Jeff Wise examines the type of prosecutions that Trump could face if he loses the presidential election
https://www.salon.com/2020/09/20/why-trump-could-possibly-end-up-behin
d-bars-if-he-loses_partner
/

It's at the state level, and in New York especially, where Trump's biggest legal dangers lurk.

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance, Jr., Wise argues, is "likely to pursue" charges of "falsifying business records."

"Unlike the federal court system, which often allows prisoners to remain free during the appeals process, state courts tend to waste no time in carrying out punishment," Wise explains. "After someone is sentenced in New York City, their next stop is Rikers Island. Once there, as Trump awaited transfer to a state prison, the man who'd treated the presidency like a piggy bank would receive yet another handout at the public expense: a toothbrush and toothpaste, bedding, a towel, and a green plastic cup."


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 7:04 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Why Trump could possibly end up "behind bars" if he loses
Journalist Jeff Wise examines the type of prosecutions that Trump could face if he loses the presidential election
https://www.salon.com/2020/09/20/why-trump-could-possibly-end-up-behin
d-bars-if-he-loses_partner
/

It's at the state level, and in New York especially, where Trump's biggest legal dangers lurk.

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance, Jr., Wise argues, is "likely to pursue" charges of "falsifying business records."

"Unlike the federal court system, which often allows prisoners to remain free during the appeals process, state courts tend to waste no time in carrying out punishment," Wise explains. "After someone is sentenced in New York City, their next stop is Rikers Island. Once there, as Trump awaited transfer to a state prison, the man who'd treated the presidency like a piggy bank would receive yet another handout at the public expense: a toothbrush and toothpaste, bedding, a towel, and a green plastic cup."





Keep your masturbation fan fic on Deviant Art with all of your other weirdo friends.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 7:09 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Gross.

Trump and Barr making it perfectly clear that they are both grossly fat:

After weeks of attacks on BLM by Trump and Barr, 55% of American adults still say they strongly or somewhat support the Black Lives Matter movement. Perhaps not coincidentally, that’s about the same share that consistently voices disapproval of Trump’s presidency.

Barr has made it clear that he shares Trump’s view that this American majority should be neutered. BLM is “not interested in Black lives, they’re interested in props,” Barr said in remarks last week. “A small number of Blacks were killed by police during conflict with police — usually less than a dozen a year — who they can use as props to achieve a much broader political agenda.”

In a previous interview with the virulent right-wing propagandist Mark Levin, Barr suggested what this “broader political agenda” entailed. He described Black Lives Matter as “a revolutionary group that is interested in some form of socialism, communism. They’re essentially Bolsheviks.”

Exaggeration of left-wing violence and the manufacture of nefarious leftist threats is a feature of countries that succumbed to right-wing authoritarianism. “Our nation has been gripped by professional anarchists,” Trump said in June. “Violent mobs, arsonists, looters, criminals, rioters, Antifa and others.” Barr’s own obsession with the confection of left-wing agitation and right-wing myth-making known as “Antifa” is another indicator that his political views are increasingly untethered to democratic reality. “I’ve talked to every police chief in every city where there’s been major violence, and they all have identified Antifa as the ramrod for the violence,” Barr told CNN.

That Trump and Barr harp on Antifa while ignoring the more violent and pervasive terrorism committed by right-wing vigilantes is another discomfiting sign. Elizabeth Neumann, a Trump appointee who served as an assistant secretary for counterterrorism and threat prevention in the Department of Homeland Security before leaving the department in April, said that the Trump administration labeled Antifa as domestic terrorists “for political purposes.”

The ultimate purpose remains opaque. But Barr clearly views the democratic playing field as unfair and conservatives as victims, their righteous claims to power vandalized by secularism’s “unremitting assault on religion and traditional values.” In a speech at the University of Notre Dame last year, he used variations of the word “secular” 21 times to describe the enemy. Those who don’t share Barr’s drive to preserve and extend the most corrupt administration in American history are guilty of pushing the country on a “socialist path” toward certain doom, he says.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly




Fuck that polling number psy ops.

The only reason they've even bother bringing it down to near a coin toss is because there's just far too much evidence for anybody to believe it's over 80% support anymore. You goons have been handing out far too many red pills.

Maybe 10%. Maybe.


A staggering win for Trump in November once again should be all of the evidence that you need to see that the polling firms are full of shit. But you didn't learn last time, so I'll just enjoy laughing at your expense for the next 4 years in lieu of expecting that you might actually learn something.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 10:40 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


The NFL learned their lesson pretty fucking quick.

What's your excuse?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 21, 2020 10:45 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


And a completely captive audience who has never been as bored out of their minds as they are in 2020 saw the least watched Emmys EVER.

But keep telling yourself that people are on board with any of this bullshit, and they give a single shit what an actor or an athlete has to say about anything.


You're all a bunch of court jesters. Shut up and dance, monkey.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 6:11 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


“The United States is a white Christian country. Everyone else is here on sufferance.”

There are enough parallels between the Glorious Revolution of 1688 in the UK and the US in 2020 that it is worth some comparison.

Trump has been trying to re-establish a reactionary regime of white Christianity by making use of allegedly unchallengeable Executive authority. Like James II, he is trying to establish a standing army in the form of the Department of Homeland Security (see Portland). And like James II, he is applying loyalty tests across the board to purge every agency he can of those who might oppose his goals, including positions of nonpolitical civil servants.

In both cases, the majority of the population is having none of it, the big difference being that James II probably had less than 20% – maybe less than 10% – support when the chips were down (the military either turned on him or simply stood aside), while Trump probably has between 40% – 45% support. Most notably, the US military command is apparently actively resisting trump’s attempts to use it politically.

As a result, the Glorious Revolution of 1688-89 resulted in very few actual deaths. With the burgeoning of a right-wing Brownshirt movement in the US, as NRA protests have spread to anti-lockdown and anti-mask protests, and anti-BLM vigilantism, that happy result looks unlikely in the US.

Yet another parallel is likely to be what came afterward. In the case of the UK, to prevent the arising of another James II, the populace insisted that the monarchs submit to Parliamentary authority. Should Biden win the Presidency and the Democrats win the Senate, it is likely – it is *necessary* – that we will see a Constitutional push to prevent another Trump from attempting to assert unchecked Presidential authority.

More at https://angrybearblog.com/2020/09/the-us-is-a-white-christian-country-
everyone-else-is-here-on-sufferance.html


As a warning to Trump, I wished James II was executed, but in reality he fled to Ireland. When he deserted to France, James II became known to the Irish as Séamus an Chaca or James the Shit. Trump the Shit seems a fitting name for Donald when he flees to Florida, since he is not welcome back in New York because of his cheating on the state income tax.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_II_of_England#Glorious_Revolution

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 10:29 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


You really need to stop using the word "white" as an adjective to negatively modify words that aren't bad.

Not only because you further divide races that were coming together just fine in the 90's and early-to-mid 2000's, but because when you do this you're also lying to yourself.

There are a lot of Black Christians and Hispanic Christians in this country in 2020 too. A lot of them. Some might even argue that since many of them have had harder lives than their White Christian counterparts on average, that their faith is stronger and they're "better" Christians that the whites are on average.

So just like when you try to tear down national pride by calling it "White Nationalism" instead of just saying Nationalism, you modify Christianity as "White Christianity" at your own peril.


This, among quite a few other reasons, is why you're going to see higher black and Hispanic turnout for Trump than any Republican administration than we've seen in the past.



Of course, you're not going to realize that I'm right about this until the demographic breakdown of voting results comes out after November 3rd. And even then, you're going to find other reasons to explain it away.

You will have learned nothing. And you will make the same mistakes the next time.



Your party has gone way too far to the left, and shows no signs of reigning it back in. You might pick up some more suburbanite, "educated" white women who like to virtue signal all day long on Twitter, but you're starting to lose a lot of ground on the minority votes that Democrats have so taken for granted up to this point. These people aren't an easily corralled bloc, and they are all individuals with their own minds and perspectives.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 4:15 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Your party has gone way too far to the left
The Democratic Party is nowhere on "the left" because it is not tackling issues that "the left" cares about: war, peace, jobs, and equality.

It is an establishment party that is sucking up to the uber-wealthy and dividing the remainder along sex and ethnic lines so that nobody will get together to challenge the established power structure.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:14 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Your party has gone way too far to the left
The Democratic Party is nowhere on "the left" because it is not tackling issues that "the left" cares about: war, peace, jobs, and equality.

It is an establishment party that is sucking up to the uber-wealthy and dividing the remainder along sex and ethnic lines so that nobody will get together to challenge the established power structure.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

#WEARAMASK




You're talking about Liberal policies.

I'm making a clear distinction between Liberals and Cringe Fringe Leftists.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 8:17 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Your party has gone way too far to the left
The Democratic Party is nowhere on "the left" because it is not tackling issues that "the left" cares about: war, peace, jobs, and equality.

It is an establishment party that is sucking up to the uber-wealthy and dividing the remainder along sex and ethnic lines so that nobody will get together to challenge the established power structure.

Democratic party is a centrist party. How can I tell? It rejected Bernie Sanders, twice. If you want those issues tackled, see if you can get the GOP to stop filibustering the Democrats' mild and centrist solutions. You can't? Too bad. You might want to look back at what Trump promised vs delivered.
www.google.com/search?q=What+promises+did+Trump+make+in+2016%3F

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 8:18 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Compared to center-right parties in developed democracies, the GOP is dangerously far from normal.

The Republican Supreme Court power grab after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death should be shocking, given the naked hypocrisy involved. The only reason it isn’t is that we’ve come to expect this from Republicans — and not just under Trump.

Republicans shut down the government in the 1990s and impeached President Bill Clinton over far less than what Trump has done in office. Under Obama, they fanned the flames of birtherism, held the global economy hostage to force spending cuts, and elevated obstructionism to the level of governing principle.

At the state level, they have rewritten electoral rules to block Democrats from voting and seized power from Democratic governors after they have won elections. Just this week, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis proposed a bill that would effectively criminalize anti-police violence protests — and protect drivers who ran over protesters with their cars.

This kind of radicalism is not at all normal — at least, when compared to center-right parties in other advanced democracies.

Experts on comparative politics say the GOP is an extremist outlier, no longer belonging in the same conversation with “normal” right-wing parties like Canada’s Conservative Party (CPC) or Germany’s Christian Democratic Party (CDU). Instead, it more closely resembles more extreme right parties — like Viktor Orbán’s Fidesz in Hungary or Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s AKP in Turkey — that have actively worked to dismantle democracy in their own countries.

The Supreme Court saga can’t be considered in isolation. It is symptomatic of a profound brokenness in American politics, one party dragging us away from the developed-world political standards we aspire to and towards a fight over the most basic of democratic principles: whether power should be shared. And that’s a disaster for American democracy.

“The only way we move forward is when Republicans reform, and cease to be an increasingly authoritarian white nationalist party,” says Steven Levitsky, a Harvard professor and the co-author (with Daniel Ziblatt) of How Democracies Die.

The Republican Party really is different. Levitsky’s views are not at all an outlier.

A 2019 survey of nearly 2,000 experts on political parties from around the world asked respondents to rate political parties on two axes: the extent to which they are committed to basic democratic principles and their commitment to protecting rights for ethnic minorities. The higher the number, the more anti-democratic and intolerant the party is.

The following chart shows the results of the survey for all political parties in the OECD, a group of wealthy democratic states, with the two major American parties highlighted in red. The GOP is an extreme outlier compared to mainstream conservative parties in other wealthy democracies, like Canada’s CPC or Germany’s CDU.

Its closest peers are, almost uniformly, radical right and anti-democratic parties. This includes Turkey’s AKP (a regime that is one of the world’s leading jailers of journalists), and Poland’s PiS (which has threatened dissenting judges with criminal punishment). Experts rate the GOP as substantially more hostile to minority rights than Hungary’s Fidesz, an authoritarian party that has made demonization of Muslim immigrants into a pillar of its official ideology.

More at www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/21449634/republicans-supreme-court-gop
-trump-authoritarian


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:04 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Democratic party is a centrist party.



De-fuckin-lusional.


Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:59 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Democratic party is a centrist party.



De-fuckin-lusional.

Here is something about the centrist Democratic Party you did not know: Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has proposed fully funding the Section 8 housing voucher program. It’s extremely well targeted as economic stimulus to give money to families who are sure to spend it. If paired with smart regulatory ideas, it could unleash a real boom in house-building that creates jobs and lays the foundation for future prosperity. 6ix, you'd have to read the details at Vox, which you won't do.
www.vox.com/the-highlight/21401460/housing-economy-coronavirus-great-r
ebuild


If you read it, you'd say it's Communism, but that only means you are exactly like all the Trump lovers I know.

6ix, have I told you today that you don't know a damn thing that is both important, true, and accurate about the Democrats? But that is the story of nearly every Trump voter I know, except the wealthy, who actually have profitable reasons, not ideological, to vote for him, while despising him as an incompetent executive.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:18 AM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

De-fuckin-lusional.



Indeed you are.

Anything an inch to the left of Hitler is radical communism to you. That's because you don't know what words mean. This country has no left to speak of in government.

Progressives like Bernie and AOC would be considered centrists in any other country.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:21 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:40 AM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:49 AM

REAVERFAN




This!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 8:05 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


We Really Do Need A Landslide . . .
. . . because the coup has already begun.

The dictator-ascendant has already announced that the only election outcome he’ll accept as legitimate is his own victory. So he ain’t leaving.

And it just gets scarier from there.

Have you read this Atlantic piece that everyone is talking about? What If Trump Refuses to Concede?
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-con
cede/616424
/

Tom and Carl are fine with a dictatorship, just as they are with Trump’s masterful handling of the virus (only 203,000 dead so far!), the debt (largest deficits in history!), the economy (massive unemployment!), climate change (a hoax!), the Russia thing (another hoax! the greatest witch hunt in the history of the country, even though every Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee agrees otherwise), the twenty thousand lies, the Access Hollywood tape, the bone spurs, paying someone else to take his SATs, the bankruptcies, the mod connections, the “losers” and “suckers,” the opinion of Trump’s older sister, the trade wars that have proved so “easy to win” (apologies to the American farmers who’ve committed suicide) . . . they are fine with torch-carrying marchers (many of them “very fine people”), fine with his embrace of journalist-murdering, opposition-leader-poisoning Putin . . . and Putin’s putting bounties on American soldier’s heads . . . fine with journalist-dismembering Mohammed bin Salman . . . I mean, Trump’s just a funny, honest, thoughtful guy, working his tail off not for his own benefit, but, rather, to help America’s average working Joe and Jane who like as not have a pre-existing condition.

Putin is THIS CLOSE to winning the Second Cold War.

We really do need a landslide.

https://andrewtobias.com/we-really-do-need-a-landslide/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:01 AM

REAVERFAN


Patriots will stand against Trump's evil. The problem is that the Republicans will, as always, cheat like motherfuckers.

Trump: ‘Get Rid of the Ballots … There Won’t Be a Transfer’ of Power
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepublicanValues/comments/iyn95x/trump_get_ri
d_of_the_ballots_there_wont_be_a
/

On Wednesday, a reporter asked President Trump a question no reporter would ever have bothered to ask a president before: “Win, lose, or draw in this election, will you commit here today for a peaceful transferal of power after the election?”

Trump would not commit. “We’re going to have to see what happens,” he said. “We want to get rid of the ballots, and we’ll have a very peaceful — there won’t be a transfer, frankly. There’ll be a continuation.”

Saying the quiet part out loud...




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:23 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


You're not going to come close to having a landslide, so you better formulate a plan B that doesn't result in you all going to prison.

Have a nice day.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:24 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Saying the quiet part out loud...



On the topic of saying the quiet part out loud...




You're not supposed to say that, Donnie. Even Cuomo isn't on board with you.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:27 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Oh... and good luck with stacking the courts.

If you think everything is insanely politically charged now, just wait until Democrats end up being responsible for the winning party tagging two new Supreme Court Justices every 4 years.

It's hilarious imagining a future where we've got 509 Supreme Court Justices in 3025.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:36 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


A list of the times Trump has said he won't accept the election results or leave office if he loses

Trump won't commit to facilitating a peaceful transition of power
1) September 23 news conference: "Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it," he said.

Trump says the election will be decided at the Supreme Court
2) September 23 Oval Office: "But in terms of time, we go to January 20th. But I think it's better if you go before the election because I think this -- this scam that the Democrats are pulling -- it's a scam -- this scam will be before the United States Supreme Court. And I think having a 4-4 situation is not a good situation, if you get that," he said.

Trump says the way Biden wins is through rigged election
3) September 13 rally: "The Democrats are trying to rig this election because that's the only way they're going to win," he said.

4) August 20 rally: "So this is just a way they're trying to steal the election, and everybody knows that. Because the only way they're going to win is by a rigged election," he said.

Trump floats remaining in office even after two terms
5) August 17 rally: "We are going to win four more years. And then after that, we'll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years," he said.

6) September 13 rally: "And 52 days from now we're going to win Nevada, and we're going to win four more years in the White House. And then after that, we'll negotiate, right? Because we're probably -- based on the way we were treated -- we are probably entitled to another four after that," he said.

Trump won't commit to accepting election results
7) July 19 "Fox News Sunday" interview: "No. I have to see. Look you -- I have to see. No, I'm not going to just say 'yes.' I'm not going to say 'no.' And I didn't last time, either," he said.

Trump floats delaying the election
8) July 30 tweet: "With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history," Trump tweeted. "It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/politics/trump-election-warnings-leaving-office
/index.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:38 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


He's just trolling you like he always does, because you're easy to troll.

Why do you think he's being honest about those tweets when you're out their claiming he's lied 200,000,000 times in the last four years?


He knows he's going to win and this is all moot.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:50 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
He's just trolling you like he always does, because you're easy to troll.

Why do you think he's being honest about those tweets when you're out their claiming he's lied 200,000,000 times in the last four years?

He knows he's going to win and this is all moot.

6ix, you are out of mind to say Trump is merely trolling when he says he won't leave the White House, except with a bullet in his brain (just kidding). You might also notice that Trump isn't Lincoln, an elegant speaker, either.

10 interesting facts about Abraham Lincoln’s assassination
https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/10-odd-facts-about-abraham-lincoln
s-assassination


Someday there will be an article at Constitution Center dot org on
"10 interesting facts about Donald Trump’s assassination" (Just kidding. Or maybe not. We'll see, as Trump likes to say.)

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 24, 2020 11:02 AM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
We Really Do Need A Landslide . . .
. . . because the coup has already begun.

The dictator-ascendant has already announced that the only election outcome he’ll accept as legitimate is his own victory. So he ain’t leaving.

And it just gets scarier from there.

Have you read this Atlantic piece that everyone is talking about? What If Trump Refuses to Concede?
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-con
cede/616424
/




Yes. We've known for a while that he will do anything to get another term, and then probably anything to see his children move up or some other hand picked puppet. We know because 1) he's an evil sack of sh*t 2) he told us as much when he said "the Dems are going to try and steal the election!" That's that tactic of "accuse them of what you are going to do." and 3) he has enough support (sick stupid fwads) to make it stick.

Quote:

Originally posted by second:
... Putin is THIS CLOSE to winning the Second Cold War.



I'm guessing Putin has whispered in his ear, "are you going to be a pussy and let them take it away from you? Come on, have some balls - real men take what they want."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE
second 10.27 07:39
captaincrunch 10.27 08:04

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
A thread for Democrats Only
Tue, October 27, 2020 08:04 - 4209 posts
Can I Change My Vote?
Tue, October 27, 2020 07:58 - 29 posts
She's had about enough of you white, eleitist, racist, Lefty fucks...
Tue, October 27, 2020 07:52 - 3 posts
Say it ain't so, Peirs Morgan...
Tue, October 27, 2020 02:43 - 2 posts
Elections 2020
Tue, October 27, 2020 02:15 - 1471 posts
Some Covid-19 thoughts
Tue, October 27, 2020 02:07 - 1468 posts
Who is Q-Anon?
Tue, October 27, 2020 00:40 - 90 posts
The overwhelming idiocy of the Reichwing
Tue, October 27, 2020 00:23 - 190 posts
Countdown Clock, Trumps Removal 'Starts'
Tue, October 27, 2020 00:07 - 471 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Mon, October 26, 2020 23:48 - 5761 posts
Ginsberg Dies, Trump Is President
Mon, October 26, 2020 21:46 - 142 posts
FACTS
Mon, October 26, 2020 21:24 - 276 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL