REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Congressman Matt Gaetz Issues Statement Demanding Intelligence Committee Release Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI to Public After Viewing Documen

POSTED BY: AURAPTOR
UPDATED: Monday, August 6, 2018 20:24
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 7424
PAGE 2 of 8

Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:50 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


T: Duh! Everybody else is stoopid. My opinion is the only one that matters. Nobody has a right to their own opinion unless I agree with it. If I can't censor somebody else who expresses a different point of view I'll just call them stoopid. Duh!

T, the Tyrannical Troglodyte.

Gotta hand it to ya buddy, you just put the ASS in Assonance right there.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:03 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


So, no proof ??

Well, twitter's own analytics would know better than anyone else. Certainly better them some idiot Democrat Senator.

* BOOM! Twitter DESTROYS Adam Schiff and Sen. Feinstein: Internal Analysis Finds NO RUSSIAN BOTS Behind #ReleaseTheMemo


Twitter internal analysis FOUND NO EVIDENCE of Russian bot involvement in the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag campaign.

It was just another lie by prominent Democrats and the liberal mainstream media!


http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/boom-twitter-destroys-adam-sch
iff-sen-feinstein-internal-analysis-finds-no-russian-bots-behind-releasethememo
/

Burn

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:38 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


So what's up? Are they releasing it t, keeping it hidden, what?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:47 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
So what's up? Are they releasing it t, keeping it hidden, what?



If they are releasing anything, it will probably be redacted like hell.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:23 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:

So, no proof ??




It's all around you. Only a moron would say there is none. Stay tuned though, we're about to hear from another moron.


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:26 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:

It's all around you. Only a moron would say there is none.



Since YOU have no proof, that makes you the moron.


Admit it. you're wrong.

You'll feel better.


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:52 PM

THGRRI


Mueller Probe Said to Quicken Pace as One Key Phase Nears End

“Clearly the names that are coming out now indicate that we’re into the obstruction of justice side of it,” said Stanley Twardy, a former U.S. attorney for Connecticut who’s now a white-collar criminal defense lawyer at the law firm Day Pitney LLP. “He’s now getting people who are closest to the president, closest to the issues.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-probe-said-to-quicken-
pace-as-one-key-phase-nears-end/ar-AAv9ngb?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp



T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:06 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 4:21 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
So, no proof ??

Well, twitter's own analytics would know better than anyone else. Certainly better them some idiot Democrat Senator.

* BOOM! Twitter DESTROYS Adam Schiff and Sen. Feinstein: Internal Analysis Finds NO RUSSIAN BOTS Behind #ReleaseTheMemo


Twitter internal analysis FOUND NO EVIDENCE of Russian bot involvement in the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag campaign.

It was just another lie by prominent Democrats and the liberal mainstream media!


http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/boom-twitter-destroys-adam-sch
iff-sen-feinstein-internal-analysis-finds-no-russian-bots-behind-releasethememo
/

Burn

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

Aren't Shiff and Fienstein both from that Looney Left Coast State, with Gov Moonbeam?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 8:02 AM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.




Russians got tens of thousands of Americans to RSVP for their phony political events on Facebook

Russian operatives used Facebook to publicize 129 phony event announcements during the 2016 presidential campaign, drawing the attention of nearly 340,000 users -- many of whom said they were planning to attend -- according to a company document released by the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/russians-got-tens-of-thousan
ds-of-americans-to-rsvp-for-their-phony-political-events-on-facebook/ar-AAvbezX?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp



T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 8:07 AM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.




Russian bots still interfering in U.S. politics after election, says expert witness

Russia had the capacity to influence key precincts in swing states with fake news-disseminating bots during the 2016 presidential election, and could still be disrupting American politics, experts said Thursday in the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence’s first public Russia hearing.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-bots-still-interfering-in-u-s-pol
itics-after-election-expert
/


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 8:10 AM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.




Pro-Russian Bots Sharpen Online Attacks for 2018 U.S. Vote

After violent protests rocked Charlottesville, Virginia last month, Republican Senator John McCain took to Twitter to condemn hatred and bigotry and urge President Donald Trump to speak out more forcefully.


Then pro-Russian bots got activated on social media.


Within hours, an online campaign attacking McCain -- a frequent Trump critic -- began circulating, amplified with the help of automated and human-coordinated networks known as bots and cyborgs linking to blogs on “Traitor McCain” and the hashtag #ExplainMcCain.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-01/russia-linked-bots-
hone-online-attack-plans-for-2018-u-s-vote



T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 8:29 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.




Russians got tens of thousands of Americans to RSVP for their phony political events on Facebook

Russian operatives used Facebook to publicize 129 phony event announcements during the 2016 presidential campaign, drawing the attention of nearly 340,000 users -- many of whom said they were planning to attend -- according to a company document released by the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/russians-got-tens-of-thousan
ds-of-americans-to-rsvp-for-their-phony-political-events-on-facebook/ar-AAvbezX?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp



T



When they attended these events, they were kidnapped, drugged and implanted with Russian technology that was the brainchild of a collaborative effort between Putin, Kim Jong and Trump Jr. that turned them into mindless Russian Trolls who's only directive is to pose as normal American citizens on random once popular forums that now have no more than a dozen regular posters and say things that trigger snowflakes until they go insane.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 9:05 AM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.




New Report Says Dutch Have Absolute Proof Russia Was Behind 2016 Election Hacking

The Dutch newspaper de Volkskrant (“The People’s Paper”) has quite the intriguing story today. Apparently AIVD, the Dutch equivalent of the CIA, broke into the computer systems of a nondescript building in Moscow a few years ago. They had no idea what was there, but eventually they figured it out. It was the workplace of Cozy Bear, Russia’s most infamous hacking group:

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/01/new-report-says-dutch-h
ave-absolute-proof-russia-was-behind-2016-election-hacking
/


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 9:09 AM

THGRRI


Starting to remember why you stopped posting here rappy. Let me help you. Your off the cuff posts are always destroyed by the facts.




T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 9:47 AM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


@Thuggy - All you've posted are op/ed pieces, while I've given out hard cold facts. What the Russians did , tried to do , or what ever, had nil effect on the election, nor any impact on how people voted.

Facebook allows users to check and see what, if any, pages their users liked , followed, etc.. Wanna know what that number was for me ?

ZERO

And even if a person DID 'like' anything from said Russian bots, there's still no proof, what so ever, that these efforts had 1 iotas worth of influence on the way anyone voted.

The reason I post less on a political forum on a community of fans of a Sci-Fi show which ran for 1 season some 16 years ago ? I have a LIFE. I've certainly moved on from the Jr High antics that have driven away almost everyone else who use to post here as well.

Gee, almost identical to the findings on #ReleaseTheMemo



Twitter said only 1% of accounts in a massive pro-Brexit bot network were registered in Russia


Shona Ghosh Jan 25, 2018, 11:56 AM ET

https://amp.businessinsider.com/twitter-says-1-of-accounts-in-a-pro-br
exit-bot-network-were-russian-2018-1



NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 11:23 AM

THGRRI


Bravo, except everything you've posted here can be accessed by a google search, or by checking your posting history here. You can't hide from it and everyone here remembers your driven hard right political agenda.

Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
@Thuggy - All you've posted are op/ed pieces, while I've given out hard cold facts. What the Russians did , tried to do , or what ever, had nil effect on the election, nor any impact on how people voted.

Facebook allows users to check and see what, if any, pages their users liked , followed, etc.. Wanna know what that number was for me ?

ZERO

And even if a person DID 'like' anything from said Russian bots, there's still no proof, what so ever, that these efforts had 1 iotas worth of influence on the way anyone voted.

The reason I post less on a political forum on a community of fans of a Sci-Fi show which ran for 1 season some 16 years ago ? I have a LIFE. I've certainly moved on from the Jr High antics that have driven away almost everyone else who use to post here as well.

Gee, almost identical to the findings on #ReleaseTheMemo



Twitter said only 1% of accounts in a massive pro-Brexit bot network were registered in Russia


Shona Ghosh Jan 25, 2018, 11:56 AM ET

https://amp.businessinsider.com/twitter-says-1-of-accounts-in-a-pro-br
exit-bot-network-were-russian-2018-1





Hum lets see, what is 1% of a billion. One percent of one billion is 10 million. Shit rappy, how many is enough for you. And you cite one issue on twitter. Second, you imply you are someone who is not influenced by dishonest sources. Here is the headline of an article posted by you. Look at who you sourced.


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
(probably deserves its own thread, but hell, Obama was all about undermining the USA... )

Obama admin knew gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge: Whistleblower

The Obama administration knowingly let in at least 16 admitted MS-13 gang members who arrived at the U.S.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/24/whistleblower-dhs-know
ingly-let-ms-13-gang-members
/



Your source was.... Founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification Church leader Sun Myung Moon, the Times was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church until 2010, when Moon and a group of former executives purchased the paper. It is currently owned by diversified conglomerate Operations Holdings, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the church.






T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 1:21 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Delusional mind of Thugger -

Quote:

Hum lets see, what is 1% of a billion. One percent of one billion is 10 million. Shit rappy, how many is enough for you. And you cite one issue on twitter. Second, you imply you are someone who is not influenced by dishonest sources. Here is the headline of an article posted by you. Look at who you sourced.


Twitter has said a 13,500-strong bot network which posted lots of pro-Brexit messages in the run up to the EU referendum in 2016 did not feature many Russian accounts.

Twitter said just 1% - or 135 - of accounts in the network were registered in Russia, and the company downplayed fears of Russian groups using its platform to interfere with the Brexit vote.


billion? Totally fabricated #. Actually only 13.5K. Try reading, for a change.

Twitter was the "source ".

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 2:12 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Delusional mind of Thugger -

Quote:

Hum lets see, what is 1% of a billion. One percent of one billion is 10 million. Shit rappy, how many is enough for you. And you cite one issue on twitter. Second, you imply you are someone who is not influenced by dishonest sources. Here is the headline of an article posted by you. Look at who you sourced.


Twitter has said a 13,500-strong bot network which posted lots of pro-Brexit messages in the run up to the EU referendum in 2016 did not feature many Russian accounts.

Twitter said just 1% - or 135 - of accounts in the network were registered in Russia, and the company downplayed fears of Russian groups using its platform to interfere with the Brexit vote.


billion? Totally fabricated #. Actually only 13.5K. Try reading, for a change.

Twitter was the "source ".




Twitter was not the source for the Obama post for sure.

Also, Twitter said 135 accounts were Russian bots rappy. And that only concerns the Brexit issue. Again, how many do you think they need? Don't forget YouTube, Facebook and other sources on the internet spewing out the bullshit of russian bots.

I guess you can't figure out that after they create the story, angry people on both the left and right, if they like it and it fits there agenda, pass it alone. Grow a brain.

T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 2:42 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Facebook admitted that they cannot prove Russian influence either. I guess you'll shift the goal post on that one too.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 2:52 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Facebook admitted that they cannot prove Russian influence either. I guess you'll shift the goal post on that one too.




OK, you're definitely a Trump supporter. Go back and read my post. I said the russian bots were targeting both the dems and republicans. I said the nuts on both sides would retweet or share stories falsely created and meant to upset the apple cart here at home.

I did not challenge the fact that Trump is president. You morons say we can't let go of the fact that Clinton lost. Even when there is plenty of evidence that some of us hated her as well as Trump.

So, let it go. I'm am not saying Trump won because of the russians. What I am saying is that I don't like what the russians are doing and they need to be smacked down.

You really need to stop defending them. Or is there a reason other than Trump why you do so?


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 3:03 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


When shown to have no facts on your side, just keep moving the goal post.

When the fairytale that Trump won the election because of Russian bot "influence" disappears like smoke in the wind, claim the… "I never said..." position. Too damn funny.

Listen, top Democrats have openly stated that Twitter and Facebook were corrupted to influence the election. Then Twitter and Facebook come out and admit there is no such evidence for those claims. Those are simply the facts To see you get all bent out of shape and start name calling those who simply report the story only makes the case. Otherwise, why would you be so upset?



Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 3:10 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
When shown to have no facts on your side, just keep moving the goal post.

When the fairytale that Trump won the election because of Russian bot "influence" disappears like smoke in the wind, claim the… "I never said..." position. Too damn funny.

Listen, top Democrats have openly stated that Twitter and Facebook were corrupted to influence the election. Then Twitter and Facebook come out and admit there is no such evidence for those claims. Those are simply the facts To see you get all bent out of shape and start name calling those who simply report the story only makes the case. Otherwise, why would you be so upset?

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen
I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

Excellent recap and summary. Too funny.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 3:13 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
We shown to have no facts on your side, just keep moving the goal post.

When the fairytale that Trump won the election because of Russian bot "influence" disappears like smoke in the wind, claim the… "I never said..." position. Too damn funny.

Listen, top Democrats have openly stated that Twitter and Facebook were corrupted to influence the election. Then Twitter and Facebook come out and admit there is no such evidence for those claims. Those are simply the fax. To see you get all bent out of shape and start name calling those who simply report the story only makes the case. Otherwise, why would you be so upset?



OK I'll explain how you just proved my point. That you are an Ideologue practicing a form of far right tribalism. Pay attention and maybe you'll understand.

You are in a conversation with me. You are making your argument to me based on the far lefts talking points. I am in the middle and am not pushing their agenda. All I get from you is the far rights talking points.

I'm talking about the Russians. You're talking about the democrats.?????Get it?




T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 4:15 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


The only thing I proved is that you are a liar, and you are a troll. You make a claim and then once proven to be wrong, you shift the goalpost and draw another line in the sand.

Fuck the Russians! This entire issue is 100% BS. They literally did not do anything to impact the election !

What you have here amounts to nothing more than children in the backseat of the car , screaming at mommy and daddy. One of them is sitting in their " space " while their sibling has their finger 1 inch away from the other, taunting ... "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" . The Russians didn't " touch " us in the least. That grown adults are screaming and gnashing teeth over something which amounts to literally nothing is mind numbingly stupid. It is insanity! Maybe there are chemicals in the air , contrails, that plains have been seeding for decades. This would explain the insanity and lunacy which is occurring. Except, it only affects those of a certain political mindset. Odd.

* yes, I am talking about the Democrats. Because they are the ones, Schiff , Feinstein and Pelosi etc... who are talking about the Russian bots. Do try and keep up.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 5:27 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol... There T goes again claiming he's in the middle and he's not a far left wingnut.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 5:48 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
The only thing I proved is that you are a liar, and you are a troll. You make a claim and then once proven to be wrong, you shift the goalpost and draw another line in the sand.

Fuck the Russians! This entire issue is 100% BS. They literally did not do anything to impact the election !

What you have here amounts to nothing more than children in the backseat of the car , screaming at mommy and daddy. One of them is sitting in their " space " while their sibling has their finger 1 inch away from the other, taunting ... "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" . The Russians didn't " touch " us in the least. That grown adults are screaming and gnashing teeth over something which amounts to literally nothing is mind numbingly stupid. It is insanity! Maybe there are chemicals in the air , contrails, that plains have been seeding for decades. This would explain the insanity and lunacy which is occurring. Except, it only affects those of a certain political mindset. Odd.

* yes, I am talking about the Democrats. Because they are the ones, Schiff , Feinstein and Pelosi etc... who are talking about the Russian bots. Do try and keep up.




Opps, looks like Facebook is talking about it too. And I would add, Twitter. Just because the democrats are talking about it doesn't mean it isn't true. Today just like yesterday and days long ago rappy, the facts show you to be wrong.

Hey I know, everyone at Facebook and Twitter are democrats. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are as well. Actually that would make a lot of republicans democrats. That is what it would take for you to be right.



Russian agents created 129 events during 2016 election: Facebook

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO – Facebook Inc said Russian agents created 129 events on the social media network during the 2016 US election campaign, according to testimony to Congress, shedding more light on Russia’s purported disinformation drive aimed at voters.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/26/russian-agents-created-129-events-during
-2016-election-facebook
/


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:17 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Remember yesterday when T called people stupid for getting info from Twitter?

Guess that means he probably shouldn't have brought them up today in his own argument.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:45 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
The only thing I proved is that you are a liar, and you are a troll. You make a claim and then once proven to be wrong, you shift the goalpost and draw another line in the sand.

Fuck the Russians! This entire issue is 100% BS. They literally did not do anything to impact the election !

What you have here amounts to nothing more than children in the backseat of the car , screaming at mommy and daddy. One of them is sitting in their " space " while their sibling has their finger 1 inch away from the other, taunting ... "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" . The Russians didn't " touch " us in the least. That grown adults are screaming and gnashing teeth over something which amounts to literally nothing is mind numbingly stupid. It is insanity! Maybe there are chemicals in the air , contrails, that plains have been seeding for decades. This would explain the insanity and lunacy which is occurring. Except, it only affects those of a certain political mindset. Odd.

* yes, I am talking about the Democrats. Because they are the ones, Schiff , Feinstein and Pelosi etc... who are talking about the Russian bots. Do try and keep up.


Opps, looks like Facebook is talking about it too. And I would add, Twitter. Just because the democrats are talking about it doesn't mean it isn't true. Today just like yesterday and days long ago rappy, the facts show you to be wrong.

Hey I know, everyone at Facebook and Twitter are democrats.

Well, that is a plausible argument, based on the platforms of ignorance those represent.
Quote:

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are as well.
You only just now figured that out? How dense are you, really?
Quote:

Actually that would make a lot of republicans democrats. That is what it would take for you to be right.

Russian agents created 129 events during 2016 election: Facebook

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO – Facebook Inc said Russian agents created 129 events on the social media network during the 2016 US election campaign, according to testimony to Congress, shedding more light on Russia’s purported disinformation drive aimed at voters.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/26/russian-agents-created-129-events-during
-2016-election-facebook
/


T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:49 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


129 non existent events ? And... so damn what ?

That proves nothing at all !

Quote:

Facebook Inc. told a Senate panel that it has detected “only what appears to be insignificant overlap” between targeting of ads and content promoted by a pro-Kremlin Russia group and by the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-25/facebook-says-insig
nificant-overlap-between-russia-ads-trump


No THERE there, as FBI's Peter Strozk would admit to his mistress.

Big fat zero.

60,000 " likes " ?? And over 60 MILLION voted for Trump ? Do the fucking math, dumb ass !

game - set - match.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 7:17 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Zero proof. Got it.


Thank for the update.


New Report Says Dutch Have Absolute Proof Russia Was Behind 2016 Election Hacking

https://www.motherjones.com

T

Really? Even The Onion wasn't that dumb.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 7:43 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr




----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 26, 2018 7:58 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Nice seat covers !!

Love SCTV

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 27, 2018 4:52 PM

THGRRI

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:51 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


... and with expected results. Nothing there.

Doh !

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:11 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Mueller team interviewed Facebook staff in Russia probe

Has Mueller team interviewed Hilliary's cookie cooks yet? They might have valuable info regarding things that never happened, like collusion by Trump, or non-collusion by Hilliary, or honesty/integrity by Obama, Lynch, Comey, Jeh, McCabe, Stzroc, Page, et AL.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 28, 2018 2:50 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
... and with expected results. Nothing there.

Doh !



Great rappy. Hey, maybe you can post the transcripts of the exchange, you know, the ones you read before stating there was nothing there. This way the rest of us can know what Mueller and Facebook discussed?

Duh !


T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 28, 2018 6:33 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


And, you got any evidence that Trump 'colluded' with Russia? Any at all?

The answer is NO. You don't.

So, what HAVE you been blathering about for over a year? Well ... nothing. It all amounts to zero.

You've spent a whole year trolling as deeply as you can manage. And going on, and on, and on, and on, AND on ... about ... nothing. All that trolling, all those posts, words on words on words, about, literally ... nothing.

That's spectacular. And I'm being ironic.




THUGGER is a Deep State troll.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:14 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
... and with expected results. Nothing there.

Doh !



Great rappy. Hey, maybe you can post the transcripts of the exchange, you know, the ones you read before stating there was nothing there. This way the rest of us can know what Mueller and Facebook discussed?

Duh !


T



No problem

Here's what they found -



NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 6:56 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Congress voted to release the memo.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 8:43 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


How is it that the Democraps are so feverishly supporting the secrecy of FISA Court, an integral component of The Patriot Act? I thought Democraps forever despised The Patriot Act?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 8:53 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


I know I despised the Patriot Act. I wonder, does that make me a Democrat?

lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 9:00 PM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
... and with expected results. Nothing there.

Doh !



Great rappy. Hey, maybe you can post the transcripts of the exchange, you know, the ones you read before stating there was nothing there. This way the rest of us can know what Mueller and Facebook discussed?

Duh !




No problem

Here's what they found -






Russia-linked Twitter accounts are working overtime to help Devin Nunes and WikiLeaks

Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations have begun promoting the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.

#ReleaseTheMemo is the top-trending hashtag among Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations, according to Hamilton 68, a website launched last year that says it tracks Russian propaganda in near-real time.

It's a reference to a document written by Rep. Devin Nunes that purports to show abuse by the Obama administration of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
The frequency with which the accounts have been promoting the hashtag has spiked by 233,000% over the past 48 hours, according to an analysis.

The most-shared URL has been a link to WikiLeaks' "submit" page.

http://www.businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked
-twitter-accounts-2018-1



Shit rappy, Patton would shoot you himself while calling you a commie loving bastard. No doubt about it.
T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 9:21 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I know I despised the Patriot Act. I wonder, does that make me a Democrat?

lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Do you also support FISA Court secrecy to allow corrupt Democraps to spy on innocent American Citizens?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 9:39 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:

Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations have begun promoting the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.

#ReleaseTheMemo is the top-trending hashtag among Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations, according to Hamilton 68, a website launched last year that says it tracks Russian propaganda in near-real time.

It's a reference to a document written by Rep. Devin Nunes that purports to show abuse by the Obama administration of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
The frequency with which the accounts have been promoting the hashtag has spiked by 233,000% over the past 48 hours, according to an analysis.

The most-shared URL has been a link to WikiLeaks' "submit" page.

http://www.businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked
-twitter-accounts-2018-1


Shit rappy, Patton would shoot you himself while calling you a commie loving bastard. No doubt about it.
T





You're lying, Or believing a lie. #ReleaseTheMemo is mostly generated here in the USA, and Twitter has said so. You're nothing but a vapid, empty troll who promotes lies.

Source: Twitter Pins #ReleaseTheMemo on Republicans, Not Russia

https://www.thedailybeast.com/source-twitter-pins-releasethememo-on-re
publicans-not-russia


Glad your gal Drunken Brain damaged Hillary has gone full deranged now , a year after Trump kicked her sorry corrupt ass !! MAGA !!!

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 29, 2018 10:22 PM

THGRRI


You need to read the entire article rappy. Not just a few talking points. Everything is not as black and white as you would have readers believe. This subject matter is not as simple as 1 + 2 =.

Both of my quotes come from the article you linked. One from your link and the other from a link within the story you quote. Both tell a more complex story regarding the topic than you. All you did was seize on one source's statement that the reporter was honest enough to include. Let's see FOX news do that.

What was dishonest was your quote describing what the reporter was reporting. Let me know when you tire of me making you lost stupid and dishonest.



Some of the Trump campaign’s most prominent names and supporters, including Trump’s campaign manager, digital director, and son, pushed tweets from professional trolls paid by the Russian government in the heat of the 2016 election campaign.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-campaign-staffers-pushed-russian-p
ropaganda-days-before-the-election


It is also still unclear how Twitter is measuring what counts as Russian propaganda. As The Daily Beast has extensively documented, Russian troll farms use cutout accounts to launder their message in order to appear authentically American.

Similarly, accounts like Trump Jr.’s have vastly more followers than the egg-avatar’ed accounts the Kremlin uses to drop their messages into the information bloodstream. Measuring engagement on a hashtag shows influence that may indeed be authentically American – but can simultaneously obscure the origin of that message.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/source-twitter-pins-releasethememo-on-re
publicans-not-russia




T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:15 AM

THGRRI





T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:50 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:


Quote:


T

Now that the entire pretense of a story is collapsing all around them, PMSNBC is in maximum Spin mode? Or they just need something to fill the screen while avoiding any Real News Story?

Likely HISTORIC news is breaking, and they break out the nuclear level blinders? Classic.

Fortunately the Deep State trolls are here on our board to keep us adequately propagandized.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:14 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I know I despised the Patriot Act. I wonder, does that make me a Democrat?

lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Do you also support FISA Court secrecy to allow corrupt Democraps to spy on innocent American Citizens?



No sir, I don't.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:03 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Spoken like a TRUE American

Hey Vlad, nice work, if you can get it!


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Reportedly this would force the firing of McCabe, other top FBI and also AG, plus likely expose Mueller and Comey to prosecution.
The deliberate blind eye that was turned towards Hillary's private server and her State-Dept/ Foundation "pay to play" schemes ... which were prolly heavily documented on that server of hers .... sure reeks of political bias on the part of DOJ/ FBI.

The whole sorry mess needs to be ripped open, and those who politicized the DOJ/ FBI need to be held accountable. Hillary herself probably belongs in jail.

I know the memo is about FISA and NSA, but that's just a small part of the rot that exists.

There is for sure rot elsewhere ... like in the Pentagon ... and Congress ... but you gotta start somewhere.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

America is an oligarchy
http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Fri, February 22, 2019 13:48 - 2102 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Fri, February 22, 2019 12:59 - 1504 posts
CBS Star Reporter Admits "Mostly Liberal" Journalists Are Now "Political Activists"
Fri, February 22, 2019 12:53 - 43 posts
McCabe admits attempted coup d'etat; investigations needed
Fri, February 22, 2019 12:51 - 52 posts
The truth: It's too late. We will go extinct, very soon. Enjoy the time you have left.
Fri, February 22, 2019 12:21 - 100 posts
Voter Fraud Proven
Fri, February 22, 2019 09:21 - 82 posts
Ocasio-Cortez' wish-list
Fri, February 22, 2019 09:12 - 226 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Fri, February 22, 2019 08:18 - 2287 posts
Teen in Lincoln Memorial protest sues Washington Post for $250 million
Thu, February 21, 2019 20:13 - 13 posts
A Message To All Trumptards:
Thu, February 21, 2019 20:10 - 12 posts
And in the faked news department: Jussie Smollett charged with falsely reporting a "hate" crime
Thu, February 21, 2019 20:02 - 19 posts
At least one good thing: Supreme Court limits civil forfeiture
Thu, February 21, 2019 12:44 - 6 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL