REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Mueller Investagation Is Over

POSTED BY: THG
UPDATED: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 20:44
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 4525
PAGE 11 of 12

Monday, April 15, 2019 3:55 PM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!


Quote:

Originally posted by SECOND:
Something irrelevant about grand juries, the usual personal insults, changing the topic, and moving the goal posts.

Is that about right?

And, what do you have to say about YOU declaring that Trump's actions re wall funding were illegal? Yanno, before that was even declared by a court. Didn't you skip the whole 'decided in a court' step?

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, April 15, 2019 6:53 PM

THG




Deutsche Bank, Trump

tick tock

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, April 15, 2019 7:46 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by rue:
Quote:

Originally posted by SECOND:
Something irrelevant about grand juries, the usual personal insults, changing the topic, and moving the goal posts.

Is that about right?

And, what do you have to say about YOU declaring that Trump's actions re wall funding were illegal? Yanno, before that was even declared by a court. Didn't you skip the whole 'decided in a court' step?

Both Houses of Congress already told Trump that he was doing wrong. You don't have to wait a year for a court to rule one way, followed by another court to rule in the opposite direction, followed by the Supreme Court justices arguing about it in secret for 6 months then returning a 5 to 4 decision, where each justice tries to outdo the others for a place in history.

Why is anyone waiting for the Mueller Report? We are standing next to a burning building, waiting for Robert Mueller to let us know if he smells smoke. There is a persistent and perilous belief that whatever Mueller has unearthed is more relevant or compelling than what Donald Trump does openly every single day. The Mueller report, bowdlerized by Barr, distracts us from the reality in plain sight. The report isn't necessary to see Trump is unfit for office.

More at https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-isnt-necess
ary-to-see-trump-is-unfit.html


Nobody can make Trump do the job, no more than they can make Fatso lose weight.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, April 15, 2019 8:15 PM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!




Quote:

Originally posted by SECOND:
Something irrelevant about grand juries, the usual personal insults, changing the topic, and moving the goal posts.

Quote:

Originally posted by rue:
Is that about right?

And, what do you have to say about YOU declaring that Trump's actions re wall funding were illegal? Yanno, before that was even declared by a court. Didn't you skip the whole 'decided in a court' step?

Quote:

Originally posted by SECOND:
Both Houses of Congress already told Trump that he was doing wrong.

So what?
Quote:

You don't have to wait a year for a court to rule one way, followed by another court to rule in the opposite direction, followed by the Supreme Court justices arguing about it in secret for 6 months then returning a 5 to 4 decision, where each justice tries to outdo the others for a place in history.
Oh, you mean there can be actual dispute over which parts of the various laws apply under what circumstances. in other words YOUR IGNORANT 'VERDICT' IS IN DOUBT?
Thanks for agreeing with me.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, April 15, 2019 8:22 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by rue:

Oh, you mean there can be actual dispute over which parts of the various laws apply under what circumstances. in other words YOUR IGNORANT 'VERDICT' IS IN DOUBT?
Thanks for agreeing with me.

I've made life and death decision, sometimes death, in minutes, without a worry or a year's argument between lawyers. None of those decisions have ever come back to bite me. Trump has done a few things that are easy to make a decision about:

Donald Trump has dangled pardons to obtain illegal outcomes, removed officials for their refusal to break the law, rewarded or pardoned others for breaking the law, threatened judges for legal conclusions they have made, violated campaign finance laws, violated tax laws, punished and threatened the free press, incited violence against Muslims, misused his charitable foundation, incited violence against political opponents, violated the Emoluments Clause, directed others to make illegal campaign payments, declined to seek redress for the brutal murder of a journalist by a foreign power, persistently lied about his conflicts of interest during the campaign and thereafter, used his twitter feed to incite retributive acts against critics … this list could go on and on. And on.

More at https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-isnt-necess
ary-to-see-trump-is-unfit.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, April 15, 2019 9:59 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


So, what you're saying SECOND is that it's OK for you to kill someone without any judicial process because you got away with it, but it's NOT OK for Trump to commit lesser "crimes" (assuming that he has in fact committed "crimes") and you will hound him forever over actions large and small because ....

You hold two very different standards, one which applies to you and one which applies to Trump?

Because you're a flaming hypocrite?

Because you depend on incessant virtue signaling to assuage your guilt?

*****

What am I to make of your post, SECOND, except that your brain is bent and you seem incapable of having even one straight thought?

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876 .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:27 AM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!


He doesn't harbor guilt he harbors hatreds, and as Jack also pointed out, his 'violent nature'. He's not trying to be nice, and his virtue signaling isn't a mask of goodness or morality or honor. SECOND has no need of those. And he certainly doesn't support democrats for the good he thinks they might do. After all, he supported Hillary.

Democrats, and the people and actions behind his endless anti-Trump postings, are just tools of hatred and rage and revenge. Trump is a hated republican. Trump has more stuff and more power than SECOND will ever have. And Trump is completely beyond SECOND's ability to touch.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:58 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


30 posts today?

I should admit that you guys make an admirable effort at keeping track of and decyphering the incessant nonsense that second posts.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:26 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

incessant nonsense(?)


Then why do you and your comrades care?


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
30 posts today?

I should admit that you guys make an admirable effort at keeping track of and decyphering the incessant nonsense that second posts.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:34 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Yes, Barr's "color coded" variety pack. Ooo, how exciting!
Now we will really get to the truth (nudge, nudge - wink, wink!).

For those of you who are mentally acute and aware, the above is brought to you
by Monty Python's Flying Circus.

(and just in time for Holy Thursday)


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Quote:

Mueller report’s release is expected Thursday, Justice Dept. says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-reports
-release-is-expected-thursday-justice-dept-says/2019/04/15/dd44eb02-5f91-11e9-9412-daf3d2e67c6d_story.html


-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876 .


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 7:24 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Barr’s Playbook: He Misled Congress When Omitting Parts of Justice Dep’t Memo in 1989

www.justsecurity.org/63635/barrs-playbook-he-misled-congress-when-omit
ting-parts-of-justice-dept-memo-in-1989
/

On Friday the thirteenth October 1989, by happenstance the same day as the “Black Friday” market crash, news leaked of a legal memo authored by William Barr. He was then serving as head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC). It is highly uncommon for any OLC memo to make headlines. This one did because it was issued in “unusual secrecy” and concluded that the FBI could forcibly abduct people in other countries without the consent of the foreign state. The headline also noted the implication of the legal opinion at that moment in time. It appeared to pave the way for abducting Panama’s leader, Gen. Manuel Noriega.

Members of Congress asked to see the full legal opinion. Barr refused, but said he would provide an account that “summarizes the principal conclusions.” Sound familiar? In March 2019, when Attorney General Barr was handed Robert Mueller’s final report, he wrote that he would “summarize the principal conclusions” of the special counsel’s report for the public.

When Barr withheld the full OLC opinion in 1989 and said to trust his summary of the principal conclusions, Yale law school professor Harold Koh wrote that Barr’s position was “particularly egregious.” Congress also had no appetite for Barr’s stance, and eventually issued a subpoena to successfully wrench the full OLC opinion out of the Department.

What’s different from that struggle and the current struggle over the Mueller report is that we know how the one in 1989 eventually turned out.

When the OLC opinion was finally made public long after Barr left office, it was clear that Barr’s summary had failed to fully disclose the opinion’s principal conclusions. It is better to think of Barr’s summary as a redacted version of the full OLC opinion. That’s because the “summary” took the form of 13 pages of written testimony. The document was replete with quotations from court cases, legal citations, and the language of the OLC opinion itself. Despite its highly detailed analysis, this 13-page version omitted some of the most consequential and incendiary conclusions from the actual opinion. And there was evidently no justifiable reason for having withheld those parts from Congress or the public.

More at www.justsecurity.org/63635/barrs-playbook-he-misled-congress-when-omit
ting-parts-of-justice-dept-memo-in-1989
/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:08 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
30 posts today?

I should admit that you guys make an admirable effort at keeping track of and decyphering the incessant nonsense that second posts.



There's a theme.

It's not hard to decode.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:33 AM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:


Deutsche Bank, Trump

tick tock




I wonder if Putin is still pleased with the results of his interfering with our elections as time goes on? As more and more about it is exposed.

Money laundering is a necessary element of his success. In maintaining the support of his cronies. Now it's all being exposed because of the Mueller and other investigations.

Remember, this is just the beginning. When Trump is gone the shit hits the fan as far as unintended consequence that will be suffered by Putin. With a new president the gloves come off.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:00 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Showing the Fake Quote:


Quote:

Originally posted by rue:
Here starts the sequence in the original quote:
Quote:



A Dummies' Guide To What Dems Will Say When Mueller Report Is Released

Here ends the sequence in the original quote.
Quote:


https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-11/dummies-guide-what-dems-will
-say-when-mueller-report-released







Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
A Dummies' Guide To What Reps Will Say Before the Mueller Report Is Released:

Quote:

Originally posted by rue:

Here starts the sequence in the Fake Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

A Dummies' Guide To What Dems Will Say When Mueller Report Is Released



Here ends the sequence in the Fake Quote.
Quote:

Quote:




A Dummies' Guide To anti-US rhetoric:

Quote:

Originally posted by rue:
https://www.zerohedge.com...




Is anybody else able to observe the manipulation?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:09 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Oh, GSTRING and SECOND and THUGR like to tell everyone what a poster "really" meant by misquoting it, taking it out of context, re-defining words, or just flat-out making shit up about what someone posted.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876 .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:28 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
Oh, GSTRING and SECOND and THUGR like to tell everyone what a poster "really" meant by misquoting it, taking it out of context, re-defining words, or just flat-out making shit up about what someone posted.

Tell me your interpretation of this:

Ex-president dies after shooting himself to avoid arrest

Peru’s former president Alan Garcia died in a hospital in Lima on Wednesday after shooting himself as police arrived at his house to arrest him in connection with a bribery probe, authorities said on Wednesday.

Garcia, who had repeatedly denied wrongdoing, was 69.

www.foxnews.com/world/perus-ex-president-alan-garcia-shoots-himself-be
fore-arrest


I approve 100% of ex-Presidents being charged with crimes. There should not be immunity from prosecution. If the guilty ones kill themselves before being arrested, that is even better.

Anybody remember Trump and "Lock Her Up"? Ex-Presidential candidates should get the same as ex-Presidents.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:35 PM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Is anybody else able to observe the manipulation?



I can see your manipultion easily.

Here's a screencap JSF of my orignal post. My comments are clearly outside the quote boxes. Guess you were just being wrong again...?


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:13 PM

REAVERFAN


Dems are spinning? Zero hedge?

1kiki, you have zero credibility.

Here's some spin.

If the Mueller report exonerates Trump, why write a ‘counter-report’?
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/if-the-mueller-report-exonerat
es-trump-why-write-counter-report


Great question.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:05 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


In my 25 years with the Justice Department, I appeared before a grand jury upward of 100 times. On almost every occasion, I conducted a detailed interview with the witness before he testified in the grand jury. During the pre–grand jury interview, the FBI, or DEA, or Secret Service case agent took notes that were later memorialized into a report.

I was not alone in the practice of interviewing witnesses before calling them to testify in the grand jury. It is the standard practice of federal prosecutors across the country. The only time a witness was not interviewed in advance was when the witness was hostile and refused to testify without a subpoena, and this was a rarity.

While much of the material from these interviews is the same as what is said before the grand jury, the grand jury secrecy rule only prevents grand jury testimony from being released. It does not act as a bar to the release of interview reports that hold the same information. And so, while grand jury testimony must not be publicly disclosed, the attorney general has the authority to disclose interviews of witnesses who appeared before the grand jury. This material could appear in the version of the Mueller report Barr is set to release on Thursday. But these reports will likely present damning evidence of campaign links to Russia and obstruction by Trump and members of his administration. If Barr’s past actions are any indicator, he will do all he can to prevent their release.

From all signs, much of Mueller’s full report, including the interviews, will be missing. As Congress tries to pry the full report loose from Barr, it must ensure that Barr’s public redactions do not include interviews of witnesses who appeared before the grand jury. Since any such redactions cannot be based on Barr’s claim of grand jury secrecy, their release is fair game.

It’s a sad time when Congress, the press, the courts, and the American people have to worry that the attorney general of the United States may bend the law in a way that works to the detriment of the country, in order to further the personal interests of the man who gave him a job.

More at https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-release-wil
liam-barr-justice-department-trump.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:25 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
In my 25 years with the Justice Department, I appeared before a grand jury upward of 100 times. On almost every occasion, I conducted a detailed interview with the witness before he testified in the grand jury. During the pre–grand jury interview, the FBI, or DEA, or Secret Service case agent took notes that were later memorialized into a report.

I was not alone in the practice of interviewing witnesses before calling them to testify in the grand jury. It is the standard practice of federal prosecutors across the country. The only time a witness was not interviewed in advance was when the witness was hostile and refused to testify without a subpoena, and this was a rarity.

While much of the material from these interviews is the same as what is said before the grand jury, the grand jury secrecy rule only prevents grand jury testimony from being released. It does not act as a bar to the release of interview reports that hold the same information. And so, while grand jury testimony must not be publicly disclosed, the attorney general has the authority to disclose interviews of witnesses who appeared before the grand jury. This material could appear in the version of the Mueller report Barr is set to release on Thursday. But these reports will likely present damning evidence of campaign links to Russia and obstruction by Trump and members of his administration. If Barr’s past actions are any indicator, he will do all he can to prevent their release.

From all signs, much of Mueller’s full report, including the interviews, will be missing. As Congress tries to pry the full report loose from Barr, it must ensure that Barr’s public redactions do not include interviews of witnesses who appeared before the grand jury. Since any such redactions cannot be based on Barr’s claim of grand jury secrecy, their release is fair game.

It’s a sad time when Congress, the press, the courts, and the American people have to worry that the attorney general of the United States may bend the law in a way that works to the detriment of the country, in order to further the personal interests of the man who gave him a job.

More at https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-release-wil
liam-barr-justice-department-trump.html


What was your position when you worked at Justice Department?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:01 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol. Right?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:35 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Right?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

You didn't know Justice Department was neck deep in sheep herders, or whatever it is that second does? 25 years worth of whatever that was. Of course, maybe it is shoveling manure, which I would believe about Justice.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:36 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


You walked into that one Second. You knew that was coming.

These guys, the real brains of the Outfit, consider you part of the "Deep State" no matter what you did at DOJ. Although now it should be known as
DOT (really, CSOT). The "Deep"


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Right?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

You didn't know Justice Department was neck deep in sheep herders, or whatever it is that second does? 25 years worth of whatever that was. Of course, maybe it is shoveling manure, which I would believe about Justice.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:41 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


The shame of it all is that there are "real" lifers in the department who abide by the Rule of Law. Of course, you're only as good as your Head Man (ha, head!).

While Mueller was in there, he kept his head down and did yeoman's work. But integrity is only as good as the person who honors it. This marine served with
Integrity. Something few folks here know little about.


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
In my 25 years with the Justice Department, I appeared before a grand jury upward of 100 times. On almost every occasion, I conducted a detailed interview with the witness before he testified in the grand jury. During the pre–grand jury interview, the FBI, or DEA, or Secret Service case agent took notes that were later memorialized into a report.

I was not alone in the practice of interviewing witnesses before calling them to testify in the grand jury. It is the standard practice of federal prosecutors across the country. The only time a witness was not interviewed in advance was when the witness was hostile and refused to testify without a subpoena, and this was a rarity.

While much of the material from these interviews is the same as what is said before the grand jury, the grand jury secrecy rule only prevents grand jury testimony from being released. It does not act as a bar to the release of interview reports that hold the same information. And so, while grand jury testimony must not be publicly disclosed, the attorney general has the authority to disclose interviews of witnesses who appeared before the grand jury. This material could appear in the version of the Mueller report Barr is set to release on Thursday. But these reports will likely present damning evidence of campaign links to Russia and obstruction by Trump and members of his administration. If Barr’s past actions are any indicator, he will do all he can to prevent their release.

From all signs, much of Mueller’s full report, including the interviews, will be missing. As Congress tries to pry the full report loose from Barr, it must ensure that Barr’s public redactions do not include interviews of witnesses who appeared before the grand jury. Since any such redactions cannot be based on Barr’s claim of grand jury secrecy, their release is fair game.

It’s a sad time when Congress, the press, the courts, and the American people have to worry that the attorney general of the United States may bend the law in a way that works to the detriment of the country, in order to further the personal interests of the man who gave him a job.

More at https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-release-wil
liam-barr-justice-department-trump.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:20 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
You walked into that one Second. You knew that was coming.

These guys, the real brains of the Outfit, consider you part of the "Deep State" no matter what you did at DOJ. Although now it should be known as
DOT (really, CSOT). The "Deep"


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Right?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

You didn't know Justice Department was neck deep in sheep herders, or whatever it is that second does? 25 years worth of whatever that was. Of course, maybe it is shoveling manure, which I would believe about Justice.


Yet another Brainiac.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:25 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Oh, there are a lot of questions this little fiasco brings about. I dare say that our little Mr. Barr will have quite a few to answer.

Why?

...a press conference BEFORE the release of the report?
...no Mueller or any of his team will be at the presser?
...did the president announce the press conference well ahead of you?
...not let the Mueller Report speak for itself?

Oh and what ever happened to Barr providing Congress a copy of the Mueller Report before further commenting on it's contents?



At 3:20 he states that - "...to release the report within a week, and I'm not going to say anything more about it, until the report is out and everyone has had a chance to look at it."

By the way, the comments on this video have been disabled on You Tube.


PBS NewsHour
Published on Apr 9, 2019
In a House subcommittee hearing, Attorney General William Barr declined to answer a question from Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., over whether the White House had seen special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia report before or after he released his summary of Mueller's findings.

"I said what I'm going say about the report today," he said. "I've already laid out the process that is going forward to release these reports hopefully within a week, and I'm not going to say anything more about it until the report is out and everyone has a chance to look at it."

The hearing is largely about the Justice Department's budget request, but that hasn't prevented lawmakers from asking questions about the Mueller report's public release, possible redactions and President Donald Trump's comments on its findings.

Stream your PBS favorites with the PBS app: https://to.pbs.org/2Jb8twG
Find more from PBS NewsHour at https://www.pbs.org/newshour
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2HfsCD6

Follow us:
Facebook: http://www.pbs.org/newshour
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newshour
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/newshour
Snapchat: @pbsnews

Subscribe:
PBS NewsHour podcasts: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/podcasts
Newsletters: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/subscribe
Category
News & Politics

Comments are disabled for this video.


SGG It's sad really!


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Dems are spinning? Zero hedge?

1kiki, you have zero credibility.

Here's some spin.

If the Mueller report exonerates Trump, why write a ‘counter-report’?
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/if-the-mueller-report-exonerat
es-trump-why-write-counter-report


Great question.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:29 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Ha, ha funny coming from you.

Oh and Brainiac is mine. Go find your own insult....

SFB...........Bwah ha, ha, ha


SGG

Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
You walked into that one Second. You knew that was coming.

These guys, the real brains of the Outfit, consider you part of the "Deep State" no matter what you did at DOJ. Although now it should be known as
DOT (really, CSOT). The "Deep"


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Right?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

You didn't know Justice Department was neck deep in sheep herders, or whatever it is that second does? 25 years worth of whatever that was. Of course, maybe it is shoveling manure, which I would believe about Justice.


Yet another Brainiac.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:35 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


It's obvious that Barr is a shill for the Repugnant Party. And here he is again, only this time he's sucking Trump's puny pee pee.

Keep sucking there Bill, you'll find it soon!


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Barr’s Playbook: He Misled Congress When Omitting Parts of Justice Dep’t Memo in 1989

www.justsecurity.org/63635/barrs-playbook-he-misled-congress-when-omit
ting-parts-of-justice-dept-memo-in-1989
/

On Friday the thirteenth October 1989, by happenstance the same day as the “Black Friday” market crash, news leaked of a legal memo authored by William Barr. He was then serving as head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC). It is highly uncommon for any OLC memo to make headlines. This one did because it was issued in “unusual secrecy” and concluded that the FBI could forcibly abduct people in other countries without the consent of the foreign state. The headline also noted the implication of the legal opinion at that moment in time. It appeared to pave the way for abducting Panama’s leader, Gen. Manuel Noriega.

Members of Congress asked to see the full legal opinion. Barr refused, but said he would provide an account that “summarizes the principal conclusions.” Sound familiar? In March 2019, when Attorney General Barr was handed Robert Mueller’s final report, he wrote that he would “summarize the principal conclusions” of the special counsel’s report for the public.

When Barr withheld the full OLC opinion in 1989 and said to trust his summary of the principal conclusions, Yale law school professor Harold Koh wrote that Barr’s position was “particularly egregious.” Congress also had no appetite for Barr’s stance, and eventually issued a subpoena to successfully wrench the full OLC opinion out of the Department.

What’s different from that struggle and the current struggle over the Mueller report is that we know how the one in 1989 eventually turned out.

When the OLC opinion was finally made public long after Barr left office, it was clear that Barr’s summary had failed to fully disclose the opinion’s principal conclusions. It is better to think of Barr’s summary as a redacted version of the full OLC opinion. That’s because the “summary” took the form of 13 pages of written testimony. The document was replete with quotations from court cases, legal citations, and the language of the OLC opinion itself. Despite its highly detailed analysis, this 13-page version omitted some of the most consequential and incendiary conclusions from the actual opinion. And there was evidently no justifiable reason for having withheld those parts from Congress or the public.

More at www.justsecurity.org/63635/barrs-playbook-he-misled-congress-when-omit
ting-parts-of-justice-dept-memo-in-1989
/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:32 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Right?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

You didn't know Justice Department was neck deep in sheep herders, or whatever it is that second does? 25 years worth of whatever that was. Of course, maybe it is shoveling manure, which I would believe about Justice.



He bottled cow farts for the DOJ after Nam.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:50 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


As a reminder that an Attorney General can also be a criminal: During Watergate, two attorneys general, John Mitchell and Richard Kleindienst, were convicted of crimes arising out of their relationship with Richard Nixon. Those three dragged our federal system of justice and its reputation for professionalism into the mud.

Neither Congress nor the public can trust that Attorney General William Barr has been objective and fair in what he has decided to make public of the report, nor can they believe that he can handle any further issues surrounding wrongdoing by President Trump with integrity.

After he releases his redacted version of the report from special counsel Robert Mueller on Thursday, he should resign.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/439386-why-william-barr-should-r
esign


The alternative is to wait a few years for proof that Barr is a crook. He proved it 30 years ago, but Trump gave Barr another chance to be crooked: www.justsecurity.org/63635/barrs-playbook-he-misled-congress-when-omit
ting-parts-of-justice-dept-memo-in-1989
/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:11 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Later today, William Barr, the US Attorney General, will release a redacted version of the Mueller Report. What will appear today is akin to a film adaption of a novel that no one but the director has read.

We’ve been down this road before. On 24 March, Barr released a “summary” of the Mueller Report which contained this dependent clause: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” For all we know, the beginning of that sentence is the single word “although.” This did not stop the New York Times, the Washington Post, USA Today, and many other outlets from running with some variation of the misleading headline “Mueller finds no conspiracy” (Trump himself did one better, claiming “complete and total EXONERATION” on Twitter.)

Only later, when members of Mueller’s famously tight-lipped team leaked their displeasure to the press, did these members of the commentariat begin to walk back their initial assessment.

Barr’s March summary was a weapon used by Trump to gaslight the American people. There is no reason to expect today’s offering to be any different. Given that Mueller’s team reportedly prepared its own summary, intended for just this sort of general consumption, Barr’s second attempt will likely be as clumsy as the first, raising more questions than it answers.

www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-response-mueller-report-twitter-rus
sia-investigation-a8875341.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:36 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
As a reminder that an Attorney General can also be a criminal: During Watergate, two attorneys general, John Mitchell and Richard Kleindienst, were convicted of crimes arising out of their relationship with Richard Nixon. Those three dragged our federal system of justice and its reputation for professionalism into the mud.

Neither Congress nor the public can trust that Attorney General William Barr has been objective and fair in what he has decided to make public of the report, nor can they believe that he can handle any further issues surrounding wrongdoing by President Trump with integrity.



But I'm sure that if Trump was found guilty on all counts and AG Barr threw the book at him, everyone would be expected to trust his decision without any doubt whatsoever and we'd all be hearing about what a wonderful guy he was.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:37 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


I remember when Mueller was a great guy.

I remember when Comey was a great guy.

But it turned out we were all suckered and they were no good dirty Russians all along.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:46 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

But I'm sure that if Trump was found guilty on all counts and AG Barr threw the book at him, everyone would be expected to trust his decision without any doubt whatsoever and we'd all be hearing about what a wonderful guy he was.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Barr, acting with his authority as Attorney General, can absolutely prevent a criminal from being prosecuted. But Barr cannot, acting all alone, get an innocent person sent to jail. Barr would need to convince a prosecutor, a judge, a jury, maybe an appellate court that the innocent person is guilty. But if Barr wants to keep Trump out of jail, Barr doesn't need anybody's help for as long as Barr is Attorney General. Trump knows this just as well as I do. That is why Trump hired Barr as soon as Barr made it well-known to Trump that Barr would never allow Trump to go to jail. The day Barr sent a memo saying he'd protect Trump is the same day Barr goes to lunch and starts talking about replacing Jeff Sessions as Trump's Attorney General.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/an-interesting-thing-happened-the
-same-day-william-barr-sent-a-memo-criticizing-muellers-obstruction-probe
/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:29 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


When Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, "Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked." (p. 290 of the PDF)
www.documentcloud.org/documents/5955210-Redacted-Mueller-Report.html

www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook-pm/2019/04/18/the-report-is-out-
trump-tried-to-remove-mueller-426190

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:02 PM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

While Mueller was in there, he kept his head down and did yeoman's work. But integrity is only as good as the person who honors it. This marine served with Integrity. Something few folks here know little about.


Hey Jack, I don't know your definition of honorable or integrity for that matter, but Mueller never once showed us his cards. One way or the other he
kept it close to the vest.

Funny thing, about two weeks ago all was good for the president when Barr
submitted his letter absolving Trump of any wrong doing. What happened!?


SGG




Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I remember when Mueller was a great guy.

I remember when Comey was a great guy.

But it turned out we were all suckered and they were no good dirty Russians all along.

Do Right, Be Right. :)


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:09 PM

SHINYGOODGUY


Barr, by his own words, has totally undermined his own reputation and integrity by holding that ridiculous press conference nearly two hours
before the release of the Mueller Report.

What a disgusting shill!

P.S. Where are our "droogies"?


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

But I'm sure that if Trump was found guilty on all counts and AG Barr threw the book at him, everyone would be expected to trust his decision without any doubt whatsoever and we'd all be hearing about what a wonderful guy he was.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Barr, acting with his authority as Attorney General, can absolutely prevent a criminal from being prosecuted. But Barr cannot, acting all alone, get an innocent person sent to jail. Barr would need to convince a prosecutor, a judge, a jury, maybe an appellate court that the innocent person is guilty. But if Barr wants to keep Trump out of jail, Barr doesn't need anybody's help for as long as Barr is Attorney General. Trump knows this just as well as I do. That is why Trump hired Barr as soon as Barr made it well-known to Trump that Barr would never allow Trump to go to jail. The day Barr sent a memo saying he'd protect Trump is the same day Barr goes to lunch and starts talking about replacing Jeff Sessions as Trump's Attorney General.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/an-interesting-thing-happened-the
-same-day-william-barr-sent-a-memo-criticizing-muellers-obstruction-probe
/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:45 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Mueller showed us his cards many, many years ago, I'm afraid.

You just forgot about it.



I didn't.

Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Quote:

While Mueller was in there, he kept his head down and did yeoman's work. But integrity is only as good as the person who honors it. This marine served with Integrity. Something few folks here know little about.


Hey Jack, I don't know your definition of honorable or integrity for that matter, but Mueller never once showed us his cards. One way or the other he
kept it close to the vest.

Funny thing, about two weeks ago all was good for the president when Barr
submitted his letter absolving Trump of any wrong doing. What happened!?


SGG




Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I remember when Mueller was a great guy.

I remember when Comey was a great guy.

But it turned out we were all suckered and they were no good dirty Russians all along.

Do Right, Be Right. :)




Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:30 PM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
But I'm sure that if Trump was found guilty on all counts and AG Barr threw the book at him, everyone would be expected to trust his decision without any doubt whatsoever and we'd all be hearing about what a wonderful guy he was.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

No shit. But will that truth cause even a speed bump in their thinking? Even a half-second pause for self-reflection? snicker Not even.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:34 PM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!


And now for the endless sieving for minutia out of context, the reading of information into redacted lines, the moving of goalposts, and all the usual ...



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:35 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by rue:
And now for the endless sieving for minutia out of context, the reading of information into redacted lines, the moving of goalposts, and all the usual ...

Much like 1kiki/rue, the Donald Trump that readers encounter in the report takes great pains to avoid information that will cause him any emotional discomfort, even if he’ll eventually have to confront it when it blows up into a P.R. disaster.

Former White House communications director Hope Hicks told the special counsel that she tried to tell the president about emails documenting how Donald Trump Jr. organized the June 2016 meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Kremlin-linked lawyer at Trump Tower. Hicks suggested they release the emails to get ahead of the story. “The President said he did not want to know about it and they should not go to the press,” the Mueller report says. “Hicks warned the President that the emails were ‘really bad’ … but the President was insistent that he did not want to talk about it and said he did not want details.”

At another meeting, Hicks said, Jared Kushner tried to show Trump a folder of documents that Kushner was supposed to provide to congressional committees investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. According to the report, the president “stopped Kushner and said he did not want to know about it, shutting the conversation down.”

Much like the hypersensitive 1kiki/rue, Trump’s seeming naïveté about the severity of “this Russia thing” and his confidence that any repercussions would be absorbed by his underlings isn’t merely evidence of his willful ignorance and stunted capacity for critical thinking. It’s the logical response of a man who has, for a lifetime, evaded consequences for his bad behavior (creating a scam university, doing sketchy tax stuff) and been rewarded with the presidency thanks to his worst tendencies (racist provocations, bragging about sexual assault).

More at "Trump’s Personality Is an Impeachable Offense"
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/mueller-report-donald-trum
p-egomaniac-bad-boss.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:43 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


The Mueller report indicates that the president only worried that any corroboration of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election would undermine the flattering connotations of his victory: that he won America’s popularity contest all on his own. “Several advisors” told the special counsel that Trump believed it would detract from his election triumph if people thought Russia had propped him on top of a few phone books to help him reach the dinner table.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:46 PM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!



And now for the endless sieving for minutia out of context, the reading of information into redacted lines, the moving of goalposts, and all the usual ...

And they're off ..

... with SECOND jumping into the early lead.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:50 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


In the please-like-me anecdotes, Trump comes off as deeply pathetic. He appears to be a socially inept child who lives in a fantasy world that revolves around his own ego, believes no rules apply to him, and is desperate to be loved. None of these observations are groundbreaking. But it’s still both troubling and satisfying to read these firsthand accounts of Trump’s failures as a president, boss, and human being in what was commissioned to be a dispassionate government report. It’s not just Trump’s political opponents who think he’s unqualified to lead a nation, a business, or a family. The people working hardest to protect him think so, too.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:15 PM

RUE

I have a vote and I'm not afraid to use it!


With SECOND spinning madly off the collusion/ obstruction course he's still in the lead by 3 lengths!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:51 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 19, 2019 12:18 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


According to Sessions’ recollection, Trump “slumped back in his chair” and said, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”


SGG

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 19, 2019 12:20 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by rue:
With SECOND spinning madly off the collusion/ obstruction course he's still in the lead by 3 lengths!

1kiki, you goddamn moron, there is no crime called "collusion". Never was. And Trump can't be charged with obstruction by Mueller. It has to come from either the House of Representatives or Barr. We already know that Barr got the job by writing a memo saying Trump can't be charged with obstruction. 1kiki, do you realize you are a stupid fucking idiot to ignore Trump's tax returns? He has a long history of cheating. Being President didn't make him honest. And over the past three years Trump has lied over and over about how all of his tax returns for the last 20 years have been in audit continuously with the IRS. The IRS is NOT auditing simultaneously all 20 years of his returns.
www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-sc
hemes-fred-trump.html

www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by-the-numbers-the-trump-timeline/


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 19, 2019 12:22 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
According to Sessions’ recollection, Trump “slumped back in his chair” and said, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”


SGG



lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 19, 2019 12:24 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
1kiki, you goddamn moron, there is no crime called "collusion". Never was.



Then I guess you guys have just been completely full of shit the last 2 1/2 years then, huh?


What the shit. I'm speechless right now. Just... what the shit.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Robert Swan Mueller III - American Hero
Thu, April 25, 2019 01:52 - 1 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Thu, April 25, 2019 01:08 - 1794 posts
Impeach?
Thu, April 25, 2019 01:06 - 31 posts
Why Trump’s Supporters Will Believe Any Lie He Tells
Thu, April 25, 2019 00:39 - 7 posts
How Many Threads Here Wasted On Mueller's Witch-hunt?
Thu, April 25, 2019 00:32 - 45 posts
Happy Birthday Gina
Wed, April 24, 2019 23:04 - 1 posts
Taibbi: It's Official - 'Russiagate' Is This Generation's WMD
Wed, April 24, 2019 21:16 - 8 posts
Obama: That is both irresponsible and BTW... Doesn't really show the leadership and toughness you'd want out of a President.
Wed, April 24, 2019 21:13 - 2 posts
Ocasio-Cortez' wish-list
Wed, April 24, 2019 18:48 - 315 posts
Dow @ 20K. Time to jump off!
Wed, April 24, 2019 17:14 - 854 posts
Christchurch shooter was part of a worldwide reichwing terrorist movement
Wed, April 24, 2019 14:58 - 64 posts
Redacted Mueller report
Wed, April 24, 2019 13:52 - 120 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL