REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

...and Justice for all

POSTED BY: WHOZIT
UPDATED: Monday, July 13, 2020 16:38
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 502
PAGE 1 of 1

Saturday, July 11, 2020 7:06 AM

WHOZIT



https://apnews.com/4d9cba90d023cde628040b1ca0eb89fd

I hope General Flynn is the next to get let off...he's a Democrat by the way.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 7:41 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


It is not really Justice if Trump refused to give Roger Stone a full pardon. Why the second-class treatment of a commutation instead of a pardon? Wasn’t Roger Stone important enough for a pardon?

If he had been pardoned, Stone is no longer in legal jeopardy and, therefore, could not take the Fifth Amendment if prosecutors eventually asked in 2021 about Trump's false answers to Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's questions while he was President. Trump is protecting himself once he is out of office, which is the true reason Trump did not pardon Stone, only commuting the sentence.

www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fifth_amendment

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 9:11 AM

WHOZIT


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
It is not really Justice if Trump refused to give Roger Stone a full pardon. Why the second-class treatment of a commutation instead of a pardon? Wasn’t Roger Stone important enough for a pardon?

If he had been pardoned, Stone is no longer in legal jeopardy and, therefore, could not take the Fifth Amendment if prosecutors eventually asked in 2021 about Trump's false answers to Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's questions while he was President. Trump is protecting himself once he is out of office, which is the true reason Trump did not pardon Stone, only commuting the sentence.

www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fifth_amendment

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



If he had given Stone a full pardon there may have been riots at the DOJ, Stone is still guilty BUT won't have to go to prison. This may keep the peace with the DOJ, they won in court. I bet most people at the DOJ don't care that Trump gave Stone a "get out of jail free card", they got their win.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 9:51 AM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by whozit:

https://apnews.com/4d9cba90d023cde628040b1ca0eb89fd

I hope General Flynn is the next to get let off...he's a Democrat by the way.



T

Stupid people don't know they're stupid, and they certainly don't realize how obvious it is to others.


Shining City on a Hill?




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 9:53 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


None of these lefty idiot are going to remember this two weeks from now anyways.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:32 AM

WHOZIT


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
None of these lefty idiot are going to remember this two weeks from now anyways.



Do Right, Be Right. :)



I don't think it'll be that long, it'll be talked about this weekend and into Monday then *pifft*, back to the Beerbug.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:41 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by whozit:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
None of these lefty idiot are going to remember this two weeks from now anyways.



Do Right, Be Right. :)



I don't think it'll be that long, it'll be talked about this weekend and into Monday then *pifft*, back to the Beerbug.




I envy them in a way. Sometimes I wish I could have a memory hole too.

Usually the things not worth remembering are the things you just can't forget.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:55 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by whozit:

If he had given Stone a full pardon there may have been riots at the DOJ, Stone is still guilty BUT won't have to go to prison. This may keep the peace with the DOJ, they won in court. I bet most people at the DOJ don't care that Trump gave Stone a "get out of jail free card", they got their win.

What does a riot of lawyers look like? Nobody knows because the DOJ lawyers simply resigned. Trump didn't care when it happened in February:

DOJ lawyers resign en masse over Roger Stone sentencing
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/482655-doj-lawyers-resign
-en-masse-over-roger-stone-sentencing


When Stone finally had to go to prison for 5 minutes, Trump took the next step, commuting the sentence. Trump didn't go all the way to pardon, but he could have. If he had, Stone could be forced to testify against Trump about Trump's lying. Robert Mueller asked Trump questions and he didn’t answer:
Quote:

We received the President’s written responses in late November 2018. In December 2018, we informed counsel of the insufficiency of those responses in several respects. We noted, among other things, that the President stated on more than 30 occasions that he “does not ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ or have an ‘independent recollection’” of information called for by the questions.
Trump was asked about Roger Stone, and Trump couldn’t remember who Stone was, and Stone couldn’t remember who Trump was. Stone got a jail sentence for his lying. Trump could get one, too, and a Democratic President will not commute his sentence.

More at www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf Appendix C

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 1:04 PM

WHOZIT


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by whozit:

If he had given Stone a full pardon there may have been riots at the DOJ, Stone is still guilty BUT won't have to go to prison. This may keep the peace with the DOJ, they won in court. I bet most people at the DOJ don't care that Trump gave Stone a "get out of jail free card", they got their win.

What does a riot of lawyers look like? Nobody knows because the DOJ lawyers simply resigned. Trump didn't care when it happened in February:

DOJ lawyers resign en masse over Roger Stone sentencing
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/482655-doj-lawyers-resign
-en-masse-over-roger-stone-sentencing


When Stone finally had to go to prison for 5 minutes, Trump took the next step, commuting the sentence. Trump didn't go all the way to pardon, but he could have. If he had, Stone could be forced to testify against Trump about Trump's lying. Robert Mueller asked Trump questions and he didn’t answer:
Quote:

We received the President’s written responses in late November 2018. In December 2018, we informed counsel of the insufficiency of those responses in several respects. We noted, among other things, that the President stated on more than 30 occasions that he “does not ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ or have an ‘independent recollection’” of information called for by the questions.
Trump was asked about Roger Stone, and Trump couldn’t remember who Stone was, and Stone couldn’t remember who Trump was. Stone got a jail sentence for his lying. Trump could get one, too, and a Democratic President will not commute his sentence.

More at www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf Appendix C

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



Cool! Now Barr will hire a bunch of right-wing lawyers to replace those hacks that quit. The Trump people have cleaned out the FBI, now the DOJ will get a good flushing.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 1:26 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by whozit:

Cool! Now Barr will hire a bunch of right-wing lawyers to replace those hacks that quit. The Trump people have cleaned out the FBI, now the DOJ will get a good flushing.

Geoffrey Berman, the former federal prosecutor for the Southern District of New York, said Barr, over a 45-minute session at the Pierre Hotel in New York, “pressed” him to step aside and take on a new job heading up the Justice Department’s Civil Division so the administration could install Jay Clayton, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, to the top prosecutor post in Manhattan.

When Berman declined to take the new job, Trump fired him because Berman was investigating Trump. No job for you, Berman, laughed Trump.

www.marketwatch.com/story/berman-says-barr-repeatedly-urged-him-to-res
ign-as-top-sdny-prosecutor-2020-07-09


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 1:52 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Clapper and Brennan and Obama died today? If not, then no justice yet.

All of those clown, and Weismann, should pay for every penny of Stone's costs, plus interest. As well as all of the other victims of their crimes.

THEN there would be justice. They can all pay up from their prison accounts.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 7:39 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Clapper and Brennan and Obama died today? If not, then no justice yet.

All of those clown, and Weismann, should pay for every penny of Stone's costs, plus interest. As well as all of the other victims of their crimes.

THEN there would be justice. They can all pay up from their prison accounts.

Attorney General Barr told Trump he shouldn’t grant Roger Stone clemency. Barr had previously said that Stone’s prosecution was “righteous” and the sentence was fair.

www.cnbc.com/2020/07/11/attorney-general-barr-told-trump-he-shouldnt-g
rant-roger-stone-clemency.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:02 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Clapper and Brennan and Obama died today? If not, then no justice yet.

All of those clown, and Weismann, should pay for every penny of Stone's costs, plus interest. As well as all of the other victims of their crimes.

THEN there would be justice. They can all pay up from their prison accounts.

Attorney General Barr told Trump he shouldn’t grant Roger Stone clemency. Barr had previously said that Stone’s prosecution was “righteous” and the sentence was fair.

www.cnbc.com/2020/07/11/attorney-general-barr-told-trump-he-shouldnt-g
rant-roger-stone-clemency.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



Do I see a future where you idiots start sucking Barr's dick too?

Maybe.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 11:14 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Clapper and Brennan and Obama died today? If not, then no justice yet.

All of those clown, and Weismann, should pay for every penny of Stone's costs, plus interest. As well as all of the other victims of their crimes.

THEN there would be justice. They can all pay up from their prison accounts.

Attorney General Barr told Trump he shouldn’t grant Roger Stone clemency. Barr had previously said that Stone’s prosecution was “righteous” and the sentence was fair.

www.cnbc.com/2020/07/11/attorney-general-barr-told-trump-he-shouldnt-g
rant-roger-stone-clemency.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



Do I see a future where you idiots start sucking Barr's dick too?

Maybe.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Only fools believe Trump commuting Stone's prison sentence was justice. The article has a list of Republicans telling Trump he did the wrong thing. I have a list of fools in Texas telling me Trump did the right thing. LOL.
www.cnbc.com/2020/07/11/attorney-general-barr-told-trump-he-shouldnt-g
rant-roger-stone-clemency.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 11, 2020 11:19 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


I couldn't possibly care less about Roger Stone.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:22 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


No one cares what you "couldn't care less about".

No one cares about YOU.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:26 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Always a pleasant surprise when fast food swilling piggy Nilbog resurfaces from her cave and snorts for us.

Dance, piggy.


BTW... How's that "Covid 15" looking on you? Or is it "Covid 30" in the case of the Nilbog clan?

Did you have to spend your stimulus on Maternity clothes? Or do you all just sit around fat and sweaty and naked while you binge watch Netflix and suck down that Super Sized barely-food while lying to yourselves that you'll get back in shape when the scary virus goes away?



Gross. Vomiting in my mouth a little picturing Mr and Mrs Piggy drenched in sweat and slipping all over each other with their greasy piggy fingers while trying to get up on their knobby little piggy hind legs and getting themselves unstuck from their vinyl couch that's dangerously close to swallowing them whole like they just did that sack of double cheeseburgers.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:17 AM

JONGSSTRAW


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Always a pleasant surprise when fast food swilling piggy Nilbog resurfaces from her cave and snorts for us.

Dance, piggy.


BTW... How's that "Covid 15" looking on you? Or is it "Covid 30" in the case of the Nilbog clan?

Did you have to spend your stimulus on Maternity clothes? Or do you all just sit around fat and sweaty and naked while you binge watch Netflix and suck down that Super Sized barely-food while lying to yourselves that you'll get back in shape when the scary virus goes away?



Gross. Vomiting in my mouth a little picturing Mr and Mrs Piggy drenched in sweat and slipping all over each other with their greasy piggy fingers while trying to get up on their knobby little piggy hind legs and getting themselves unstuck from their vinyl couch that's dangerously close to swallowing them whole like they just did that sack of double cheeseburgers.

Do Right, Be Right. :)


LOL!

"Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt?
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts?
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their styes with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking!"

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 12, 2020 12:33 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Beatles... Cool.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 12, 2020 2:43 PM

JONGSSTRAW


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

Beatles... Cool.

Do Right, Be Right. :)


From their 1968 "White" Album. White people are not allowed to listen to it anymore. Same goes for "White" Rabbit, "White" Bird, "White" Wedding, and most of all "White" Christmas. OMG! Listen at your own risk.



NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 13, 2020 1:33 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


It's alright to be white.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 13, 2020 4:36 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted:
Quote:

Originally posted by whozit:

If he had given Stone a full pardon there may have been riots at the DOJ, Stone is still guilty BUT won't have to go to prison. This may keep the peace with the DOJ, they won in court. I bet most people at the DOJ don't care that Trump gave Stone a "get out of jail free card", they got their win.

What does a riot of lawyers look like? Nobody knows because the DOJ lawyers simply resigned. Trump didn't care when it happened in February:

DOJ lawyers resign en masse over Roger Stone sentencing
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/482655-doj-lawyers-resign
-en-masse-over-roger-stone-sentencing


Why should Trump have cared? These Deep State Bozo Swamp Creatures flushed themselves down the drain. Which was what Trump had promised to do in his campaign.
If Trump started doing this every day, I might consider voting for him.
Heck, I might even if he only did it once a week.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 13, 2020 4:38 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Jongsstraw:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Beatles... Cool.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

From their 1968 "White" Album. White people are not allowed to listen to it anymore. Same goes for "White" Rabbit, "White" Bird, "White" Wedding, and most of all "White" Christmas. OMG! Listen at your own risk.

My middle name is risk. I listen to White Wedding while watching Pale Rider.


Seriously, when I saw those lyrics, it was obviously spawned from potheads.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Time for riots by white people: black man shoots 5 y/o white boy point blank, kills him
Fri, August 14, 2020 12:29 - 7 posts
The truth: It's too late. We will go extinct, very soon. Enjoy the time you have left.
Fri, August 14, 2020 12:28 - 622 posts
President Trump: good, bad, and ugly
Fri, August 14, 2020 12:16 - 250 posts
Antifa not a real thing, Right Wing Extremists still are!
Fri, August 14, 2020 12:13 - 44 posts
Elections 2020
Fri, August 14, 2020 12:11 - 973 posts
Mueller Investigation Is Over / Part two are the trials that begin in 2021 / tick tock
Fri, August 14, 2020 11:24 - 1120 posts
The predictions thread
Fri, August 14, 2020 09:43 - 824 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Fri, August 14, 2020 09:37 - 3793 posts
Some Covid-19 thoughts
Fri, August 14, 2020 06:51 - 1126 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Fri, August 14, 2020 02:37 - 5274 posts
I think I found Nilbog...
Thu, August 13, 2020 21:44 - 1 posts
Mail Delays Fuel Concern Trump Is Undercutting Postal System Ahead of Voting
Thu, August 13, 2020 19:44 - 47 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL