GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

Nathan to be on Brooklyn Nine-Nine

POSTED BY: WISHIMAY
UPDATED: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 15:27
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 933
PAGE 1 of 1

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 11:32 AM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1131868/nathan-fillions
-guest-star-roles-are-redeeming-him-from-that-castle-debacle


That picture at Rogue One looks like he's lost a lot of weight? Face is smaller and you can see his collarbones.

Doesn't have those dark circles under his eyes anymore though.
Wonder how he's doing....

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, February 9, 2017 8:41 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1131868/nathan-fillions
-guest-star-roles-are-redeeming-him-from-that-castle-debacle


That picture at Rogue One looks like he's lost a lot of weight? Face is smaller and you can see his collarbones.

Doesn't have those dark circles under his eyes anymore though.
Wonder how he's doing....


Not much details available in those linkys.
Captain's IMDB page seems not updated.
Apparently he was on Modern Family last night (Wednesday 8 Feb).
He'll be on Brooklyn 911 with Greg Germann in an episode to air this spring, after the midseason break ends April 11.

I might have looked at Modern Family last night if I'd known he was on.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:44 PM

SHEPHERDMARK


I saw him kissing one of the daughters in Modern family last week in the UK. He still has it!!
Mark from London

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:57 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by ShepherdMark:
I saw him kissing one of the daughters in Modern family last week in the UK. He still has it!!
Mark from London


Was that on the show, or on the street?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:44 PM

SHEPHERDMARK


on the show.....:-)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:27 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Wonder how he's doing....


Not much details available in those linkys.
Captain's IMDB page seems not updated.
He'll be on Brooklyn 911 with Greg Germann in an episode to air this spring, after the midseason break ends April 11.


I suppose this could have been updated, like, yesterday.
The episode aired last night. I accidentally caught the tail end of it, not realizing Nathan would be on.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
76th Independent Battalion Part 48
Tue, July 25, 2017 12:04 - 1004 posts
Legendary Actor and Sci Fi Icon Martin Landau
Mon, July 24, 2017 12:06 - 6 posts
Here's how season 2 was going to go
Sun, July 23, 2017 04:01 - 3 posts
A Prostitute, A Preacher, A Psychic, A Cowboy, And A Doctor Walk Onto A Set....
Sun, July 23, 2017 03:59 - 9 posts
History of Mal's brown coat??
Wed, July 19, 2017 13:03 - 3 posts
May the Force be with her - always.
Mon, July 17, 2017 04:33 - 33 posts
Best movie that only a few people know about
Mon, July 17, 2017 04:30 - 100 posts
Excellent and Affordable Essay Writing Services Based in the UK
Mon, July 17, 2017 01:40 - 2 posts
Serenity/Firefly License Plate?
Sun, July 16, 2017 20:56 - 26 posts
What Are You Listening to Right Now?
Sat, July 15, 2017 23:55 - 292 posts
Patton's wife
Tue, July 11, 2017 21:01 - 12 posts
"Adam is a Hottie"---FFF Version
Sun, July 9, 2017 03:38 - 842 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL