REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Bomb Exploded Times Square

POSTED BY: JEWELSTAITEFAN
UPDATED: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 08:26
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 995
PAGE 1 of 1

Monday, December 11, 2017 9:04 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Reportedly bomb was detonated unintentionally .

WTF? Toting around pipe bombs in Times Square is a thing now?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, December 11, 2017 9:46 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Unintentionally?

Quote:

Law enforcement tells the Associated Press a man had an explosive device strapped on when it exploded in the subway around 7:30 a.m.


http://wfla.com/2017/12/11/breaking-nypd-responding-to-reports-of-expl
osion
/

"Whoops! I didn't mean to set off the bomb that was strapped to my chest. My bad. It was just for show."

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, December 11, 2017 1:13 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Unintentionally?

Quote:

Law enforcement tells the Associated Press a man had an explosive device strapped on when it exploded in the subway around 7:30 a.m.


http://wfla.com/2017/12/11/breaking-nypd-responding-to-reports-of-expl
osion
/

"Whoops! I didn't mean to set off the bomb that was strapped to my chest. My bad. It was just for show."

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NYC Mayor labels it a terror attack - what, the guy was conservative?

So, it gets detonated unintentionally. And with it strapped to his torso, he has non-life threatening injuries.
Chalk one up for incompetent bombsters.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, December 11, 2017 4:35 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

NYC Mayor labels it a terror attack - what, the guy was conservative?

So, it gets detonated unintentionally. And with it strapped to his torso, he has non-life threatening injuries.
Chalk one up for incompetent bombsters.



Don't give De Blasio that much credit. He called it a ATTEMPTED terror attack. Since no one died, and only 3 others got hurt, it wasn't 'legit' enough ?

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, December 11, 2017 9:15 PM

OONJERAH


Interesting ...
  He'll live to rethink his technique.


... oooOO}{OOooo ...

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:56 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by G:

"Mr. Ullah was alone, the police said, and the device was reported to have gone off prematurely."
He wanted to kill a lot more people I guess.




Mr. Ullah, huh?

I wasn't going to say anything until at least a name came out.

I think it's pretty safe to say that sounds sort of Muslimey...

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:26 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by G:

"Mr. Ullah was alone, the police said, and the device was reported to have gone off prematurely."
He wanted to kill a lot more people I guess.


Mr. Ullah, huh?

I wasn't going to say anything until at least a name came out.

I think it's pretty safe to say that sounds sort of Muslimey...

Do Right, Be Right. :)

That can't be correct. That would make it obviously not a terror attack.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Ban on rented vans and trucks
Wed, April 25, 2018 21:53 - 12 posts
Dow @ 20K. Time to jump off!
Wed, April 25, 2018 20:11 - 443 posts
The Anti-Trump Libtards Running The Trump-Russia-Collusion Farce
Wed, April 25, 2018 19:44 - 37 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Wed, April 25, 2018 19:37 - 1007 posts
Draining The Swamp
Wed, April 25, 2018 19:05 - 258 posts
The Mid-Term Elections 2018
Wed, April 25, 2018 18:53 - 138 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Wed, April 25, 2018 17:40 - 931 posts
Rumors of some kind of gun battle or coup in Saudi Arabia...footage of gun battle explosion near Royal Place, could be disinfo or real?
Wed, April 25, 2018 11:46 - 6 posts
Another deep state false flag: Cyberattack by Russia!!!
Wed, April 25, 2018 11:43 - 3 posts
Shoutout to Second, part II
Wed, April 25, 2018 09:43 - 43 posts
Trump's Budget
Wed, April 25, 2018 01:17 - 59 posts
The Evidens
Tue, April 24, 2018 19:06 - 905 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL