REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

SJW Will Eat Itself

POSTED BY: 6IXSTRINGJACK
UPDATED: Monday, January 1, 2018 17:41
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 306
PAGE 1 of 1

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 8:16 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


I'm going to start a thread about examples of the hypocritical extreme wack job SJWs who have thrown themselves to the wolves by revealing their blatant hypocrisy, or have been thrown to the wolves by other SJWs when their presence is no longer required.

We all know about Joss's problems this year, as well as countless Hollywood hacks who have been outed for what they really are.

Here's some lesser known ones.... Plenty more to come.

Lena Dunham:

"The Lily" who writes op-eds for the Washington Post with articles to her name such as "Why are women losing retail jobs while men are gaining them?", "Wall Street has no female chief executives. That needs to change." and "What Meryl Streep and ‘The Post’ teach us about women in charge." writes:

Quote:

The hypocrisy of Lena Dunham
PERSPECTIVE | An ally when it’s convenient

Lena Dunham angered followers over the weekend by defending her friend who was accused of sexual assault.

The background: On Friday, The Hollywood Reporter wrote that “Girls” writer Murray Miller was accused of sexual assault by actress Aurora Perrineau.

Dunham, who has cultivated a powerful brand as a millennial feminist, responded to the news by saying that her “insider knowledge” led her to believe the claim was false.

Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner defend 'Girls' writer amid sexual assault claim: "We stand by Murray" http://thr.cm/nJDXbQ


Just a few month ago she said this:

"Things women do lie about: what they ate for lunch. Things women don't lie about: rape."

The irony of this statement coming from someone who has branded herself as a feminist was not lost on the Internet.




For those not keeping score, Lena Duhnam is the disgusting human being who co-created this ultimate white-hating, man-hating video looking forward to the extinction of white men for YouTube a while back with her seriously twisted father:



I shed no tears that her wacko ultra-feminist SJW friends are turning on her like rabid dogs.


Cenk Uygur - Creator and host of far left political news YouTube network The Young Turks

Was recently "outed" for blog posts he had made 18 years ago and taken down over 12 years ago regarding his relationships with women by political opponents within the "Justice Democrats" PAC that he created early this year
with Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk, and former leadership from the 2016 Bernie Sanders presidential campaign.

He has resigned his position there, and Kyle Kulinski immediately after the attacks made on Cenk resigned as well.





It seems nobody passes the SJW Purity Test.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 9:21 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


I don't know anything about The National Review, so anybody from either side feel free to laud them or shit on them. I just noticed I still had a Lena article up by somebody who seems to actually make some sense.

— Alexandra DeSanctis is a William F. Buckley Jr. Fellow in Political Journalism with the National Review Institute.

The entire article is wonderful, but here are a few of my favorite bits.

Quote:

It’s currently rather unpopular to suggest that we should take five seconds to think critically about allegations of sexual misdeeds before presuming them to be true. Nevertheless, doing so remains necessary. We can’t discover the truth beneath the horrifying stories pouring out of Hollywood and the media if we unblinkingly assume that every woman is truthful and every man is a liar.


Quote:

We’re in the midst of a cultural “reckoning,” and thus of a panic of sorts. Getting to the bottom of the sexual-harassment and -assault claims hitting one public figure after another requires, above all, an earnest dedication to finding out what really happened. This goal is hindered immensely by any subordination of truth to political agenda, and it is harmed by those who would shame an entire gender without cause or defend their friends and allies against any accusation simply because they’re friends and allies. Given her history, Dunham’s voice has no place in the kind of conversation America desperately needs right now. And yet, like The Thing That Couldn’t Die, she just keeps coming back. Can this woman do us a favor and cause a controversy so egregious that it will once and for all render her obsolete as a revered spokesperson for the Millennial generation? For the sake of our discourse, let’s hope so.



Man.... this article is refreshing. Not often you find somebody with a lick of common sense that isn't blinded by their own hypocrisy in the media today.

For that, I applaud you, Mrs. DeSanctis

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453977/lena-dunham-rape-apologis
t-or-just-hypocrite



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 9:54 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Edited for readability.
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I'm going to start a thread about examples of the hypocritical extreme wack job SJWs who have thrown themselves to the wolves by revealing their blatant hypocrisy, or have been thrown to the wolves by other SJWs when their presence is no longer required.

We all know about Joss's problems this year, as well as countless Hollywood hacks who have been outed for what they really are.

Here's some lesser known ones.... Plenty more to come.

Lena Dunham:

"The Lily" who writes op-eds for the Washington Post with articles to her name such as "Why are women losing retail jobs while men are gaining them?", "Wall Street has no female chief executives. That needs to change." and "What Meryl Streep and ‘The Post’ teach us about women in charge." writes:

Quote:

The hypocrisy of Lena Dunham
PERSPECTIVE | An ally when it’s convenient

Lena Dunham angered followers over the weekend by defending her friend who was accused of sexual assault.

The background: On Friday, The Hollywood Reporter wrote that “Girls” writer Murray Miller was accused of sexual assault by actress Aurora Perrineau.

Dunham, who has cultivated a powerful brand as a millennial feminist, responded to the news by saying that her “insider knowledge” led her to believe the claim was false.

Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner defend 'Girls' writer amid sexual assault claim: "We stand by Murray" http://thr.cm/nJDXbQ




Quote:

Quote:


Just a few month ago she said this:

"Things women do lie about: what they ate for lunch. Things women don't lie about: rape."

The irony of this statement coming from someone who has branded herself as a feminist was not lost on the Internet.




For those not keeping score, Lena Duhnam is the disgusting human being who co-created this ultimate white-hating, man-hating video looking forward to the extinction of white men for YouTube a while back with her seriously twisted father:

I shed no tears that her wacko ultra-feminist SJW friends are turning on her like rabid dogs.


Cenk Uygur - Creator and host of far left political news YouTube network The Young Turks

Was recently "outed" for blog posts he had made 18 years ago and taken down over 12 years ago regarding his relationships with women by political opponents within the "Justice Democrats" PAC that he created early this year
with Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk, and former leadership from the 2016 Bernie Sanders presidential campaign.

He has resigned his position there, and Kyle Kulinski immediately after the attacks made on Cenk resigned as well.


It seems nobody passes the SJW Purity Test.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:11 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I don't know anything about The National Review, so anybody from either side feel free to laud them or shit on them. I just noticed I still had a Lena article up by somebody who seems to actually make some sense.

— Alexandra DeSanctis is a William F. Buckley Jr. Fellow in Political Journalism with the National Review Institute.

The entire article is wonderful, but here are a few of my favorite bits.
Quote:

It’s currently rather unpopular to suggest that we should take five seconds to think critically about allegations of sexual misdeeds before presuming them to be true. Nevertheless, doing so remains necessary. We can’t discover the truth beneath the horrifying stories pouring out of Hollywood and the media if we unblinkingly assume that every woman is truthful and every man is a liar.

Quote:

We’re in the midst of a cultural “reckoning,” and thus of a panic of sorts. Getting to the bottom of the sexual-harassment and -assault claims hitting one public figure after another requires, above all, an earnest dedication to finding out what really happened. This goal is hindered immensely by any subordination of truth to political agenda, and it is harmed by those who would shame an entire gender without cause or defend their friends and allies against any accusation simply because they’re friends and allies. Given her history, Dunham’s voice has no place in the kind of conversation America desperately needs right now. And yet, like The Thing That Couldn’t Die, she just keeps coming back. Can this woman do us a favor and cause a controversy so egregious that it will once and for all render her obsolete as a revered spokesperson for the Millennial generation? For the sake of our discourse, let’s hope so.

Man.... this article is refreshing. Not often you find somebody with a lick of common sense that isn't blinded by their own hypocrisy in the media today.

For that, I applaud you, Mrs. DeSanctis

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453977/lena-dunham-rape-apologis
t-or-just-hypocrite


Do Right, Be Right. :)

The National Review has long been a standard bearer of reason, sense, and intellectual pursuit. IIRC Founded or driven by Mr. Buckley.
It is no surprise that you found their article sensible. A common prescription to thwart Libtards.
Libtards on talk shows with Buckley state that they are not smart enough to debate him, but they still know that what they believe is correct, albeit devoid of rational foundation.

BTW, are you aware Dunham is already infamous for faking her own claim of rape? She had some poor sap persecuted before she eventually admitted she made the whole thing up, choosing a name at random, just for publicity. And her BFF Taylor Swift stands by and supports her illegal actions, which is why I no longer purchase her music.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:30 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

The National Review has long been a standard bearer of reason, sense, and intellectual pursuit. IIRC Founded or driven by Mr. Buckley.

It is no surprise that you found their article sensible. A common prescription to thwart Libtards.

Libtards on talk shows with Buckley state that they are not smart enough to debate him, but they still know that what they believe is correct, albeit devoid of rational foundation.

William F. Buckley Jr. cannot win debates. In February he will have been dead for 10 years.

Alvin S. Felzenberg’s biography of William F. Buckley Jr. arrives just after the political and intellectual collapse of Buckley’s conservative project. Although Felzenberg does not specifically address the 2016 campaign, it is impossible to read his book without looking for clues that might explain Donald Trump’s hostile takeover of the Republican Party.

Buckley exerted a significant degree of influence on only one president, Ronald Reagan. He loathed Dwight Eisenhower; was considered a nuisance by Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and both George Bushes; and was shut out of Barry Goldwater’s campaign.

http://wapo.st/2DTOTC0

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:41 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I'm going to start a thread about examples of the hypocritical extreme wack job SJWs who have thrown themselves to the wolves by revealing their blatant hypocrisy, or have been thrown to the wolves by other SJWs when their presence is no longer required.

We all know about Joss's problems this year, as well as countless Hollywood hacks who have been outed for what they really are.

Here's some lesser known ones.... Plenty more to come.

Lena Dunham:

"The Lily" who writes op-eds for the Washington Post with articles to her name such as "Why are women losing retail jobs while men are gaining them?", "Wall Street has no female chief executives. That needs to change." and "What Meryl Streep and ‘The Post’ teach us about women in charge." writes:

Quote:

The hypocrisy of Lena Dunham
PERSPECTIVE | An ally when it’s convenient

Lena Dunham angered followers over the weekend by defending her friend who was accused of sexual assault.

The background: On Friday, The Hollywood Reporter wrote that “Girls” writer Murray Miller was accused of sexual assault by actress Aurora Perrineau.

Dunham, who has cultivated a powerful brand as a millennial feminist, responded to the news by saying that her “insider knowledge” led her to believe the claim was false.

Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner defend 'Girls' writer amid sexual assault claim: "We stand by Murray" http://thr.cm/nJDXbQ


Just a few month ago she said this:

"Things women do lie about: what they ate for lunch. Things women don't lie about: rape."

The irony of this statement coming from someone who has branded herself as a feminist was not lost on the Internet.




For those not keeping score, Lena Duhnam is the disgusting human being who co-created this ultimate white-hating, man-hating video looking forward to the extinction of white men for YouTube a while back with her seriously twisted father:



I shed no tears that her wacko ultra-feminist SJW friends are turning on her like rabid dogs.


Cenk Uygur - Creator and host of far left political news YouTube network The Young Turks

Was recently "outed" for blog posts he had made 18 years ago and taken down over 12 years ago regarding his relationships with women by political opponents within the "Justice Democrats" PAC that he created early this year
with Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk, and former leadership from the 2016 Bernie Sanders presidential campaign.

He has resigned his position there, and Kyle Kulinski immediately after the attacks made on Cenk resigned as well.





It seems nobody passes the SJW Purity Test.

Am I to understand that Texans consider Lena Dunham to be a lover of Black people?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:50 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

Am I to understand that Texans consider Lena Dunham to be a lover of Black people?

I looked her up on google and she does not strike me as a social justice warrior. She's more a deranged storyteller/actress. She's perfect for TV and stirring up controversies with no bigger purpose than to get her name in the news. She must believe in the old saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:01 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:

Am I to understand that Texans consider Lena Dunham to be a lover of Black people?



Well A doesn't equal Z. It's obvious she hates white people, especially men. Not sure what she thinks of black people specifically.

I'm sure she likes her Dad well enough, even though he's a white male. They seemed to really enjoy making that video together wishing for white genocide. "That's my dad!"


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
I looked her up on google and she does not strike me as a social justice warrior. She's more a deranged storyteller/actress. She's perfect for TV and stirring up controversies with no bigger purpose than to get her name in the news. She must believe in the old saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity.



I suggest you filter your Google search results prior to 2016.

The further you go back the more glowing the praise of her was.

It's easy to hate on her now and dismiss her as not representative of the movement now that almost everybody is doing it, Second.

Hence the purpose of this thread.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:12 PM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:


Well A doesn't equal Z. It's obvious she hates white people, especially men. Not sure what she thinks of black people specifically.



Can I start a thread about all the white supremacist douchebags in this country??

We could start with 6ix.

Oh that's right, I don't give a damn. Not obsessed with anyone who hates white girls...because ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!. DO you still throw temper tantrums when you can't get your way??

WHAT A NARCISSIST.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:13 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
The National Review has long been a standard bearer of reason, sense, and intellectual pursuit. IIRC Founded or driven by Mr. Buckley.
It is no surprise that you found their article sensible. A common prescription to thwart Libtards.
Libtards on talk shows with Buckley state that they are not smart enough to debate him, but they still know that what they believe is correct, albeit devoid of rational foundation.



LOL... well I guess that just means that half of the people here are going to just dismiss the article in full because it comes from a place they don't like then. That's my prediction.

Quote:

BTW, are you aware Dunham is already infamous for faking her own claim of rape? She had some poor sap persecuted before she eventually admitted she made the whole thing up, choosing a name at random, just for publicity. And her BFF Taylor Swift stands by and supports her illegal actions, which is why I no longer purchase her music.



I've heard things about it before, but I don't really know any specifics enough to comment on it. It's not at all surprising to me though. She supposedly went into pretty graphic detail about how she basically molested her younger sister when they were kids too. Again, I don't know the specifics of that either enough to really have an opinion on it. That could be something really serious, or maybe it was just two sisters a year apart that were young and curious. I have no idea. I also have no desire to really know any more about it.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:14 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:


Well A doesn't equal Z. It's obvious she hates white people, especially men. Not sure what she thinks of black people specifically.



Can I start a thread about all the white supremacist douchebags in this country??

We could start with 6ix.

Oh that's right, I don't give a damn. Not obsessed with anyone who hates white girls...because ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!. DO you still throw temper tantrums when you can't get your way??

WHAT A NARCISSIST.




Knock yourself out, Princess.

Let's see how much traction that thread gets.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:46 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Well A doesn't equal Z. It's obvious she hates white people, especially men. Not sure what she thinks of black people specifically.


Can I start a thread about all the white supremacist douchebags in this country??

We could start with 6ix.

Oh that's right, I don't give a damn. Not obsessed with anyone who hates white girls...because ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!. DO you still throw temper tantrums when you can't get your way??

WHAT A NARCISSIST.


Knock yourself out, Princess.

Let's see how much traction that thread gets.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Haven't half of her threads already been about that? Maybe this time they won't need to have rectum sex. That could be different.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 12:50 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Am I to understand that Texans consider Lena Dunham to be a lover of Black people?


Well A doesn't equal Z. It's obvious she hates white people, especially men. Not sure what she thinks of black people specifically.

I'm sure she likes her Dad well enough, even though he's a white male. They seemed to really enjoy making that video together wishing for white genocide. "That's my dad!"

Quote:

Originally posted by second:
I looked her up on google and she does not strike me as a social justice warrior. She's more a deranged storyteller/actress. She's perfect for TV and stirring up controversies with no bigger purpose than to get her name in the news. She must believe in the old saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity.


I suggest you filter your Google search results prior to 2016.

The further you go back the more glowing the praise of her was.

It's easy to hate on her now and dismiss her as not representative of the movement now that almost everybody is doing it, Second.

Hence the purpose of this thread.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Perhaps Texans cannot recognize a SJW when pointed out. They must think it means something other than it's meaning.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 10:12 PM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:



Let's see how much traction that thread gets.




You mean like you sitting around talking to Brain Drain JSF?

Real candidate for Mensa. Or maybe... MENSTUPID.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 7:26 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Do as you wish.

I figure it might be easier for you to catalog how ridiculous you sound on a daily basis if you put all of your hate in a single thread instead of sprinkling every other thread with it.

I put you right on the spectrum with Lena Dunham when it comes to Feminist SJW types. I have a feeling that most of them would go out of their way to distance themselves from you as well.

That being said, feel free to co-opt this thread for your own purposes. It's actually a pretty good place to put your behavior on display.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:43 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Let's see how much traction that thread gets.


You mean like you sitting around talking to Brain Drain JSF?

Real candidate for Mensa. Or maybe... MENSTUPID.

BTW, the correct insult within Mensa is to call out "Retest!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 29, 2017 8:51 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Racist Professors calling for White Genocide and letting white men who need medical attention just die. And CNN for playing them as victims for the consequences:



"But it was only satire!!!"

Meanwhile, in London....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/ucl-white-c
ampus-tweet-christmas-apologise-snow-racism-lawn-university-college-london-a8110746.html


Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 1, 2018 5:41 PM

JAYNEZTOWN


A regressive Left crazy rent a mob, difficult to define because they are all types Leftists, radical neo Feminists, Black Lives Matter, werid LGBT activist, Anti-Fa, Open Borders illegal immigration advocates, International Socialists , All-African People's Revolutionary Party , Oregon Progressive Party , Spartacist League, U.S. Marxist–Leninist Organization , Communist Party USA...they are all types in the SJW and in the end, finally usually end up turning on each other

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
A thread for Democrats Only
Thu, January 18, 2018 10:21 - 363 posts
Eliza Dushku describes how she was raped at 12 yrs old in Hollywood, actress would later star in 'Buffy' and Joss Whedon Dollhouse
Thu, January 18, 2018 10:15 - 18 posts
When Lower Tax RATES Produce Higher Tax Revenue
Thu, January 18, 2018 10:05 - 39 posts
Big Snow
Thu, January 18, 2018 09:54 - 33 posts
Shout out to Second - hope you are doing well
Thu, January 18, 2018 08:54 - 258 posts
Dow @ 20K. Time to jump off!
Thu, January 18, 2018 08:24 - 209 posts
Mueller, Trump and the case for Obstruction of Justice
Thu, January 18, 2018 03:57 - 120 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Wed, January 17, 2018 20:08 - 788 posts
WHY TRUMP IS STUPID
Wed, January 17, 2018 18:02 - 7 posts
Our Simpleton/Liar in Chief
Wed, January 17, 2018 17:05 - 116 posts
Russia wants to upend Western democracy
Wed, January 17, 2018 16:35 - 74 posts
Which is the greater evil: Trump v the horrors of war?
Wed, January 17, 2018 11:48 - 22 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL