REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Muzik 2

POSTED BY: BRENDA
UPDATED: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 21:57
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 1028
PAGE 1 of 1

Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:17 PM

BRENDA



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:25 PM

BRENDA



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:31 PM

BRENDA



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:36 PM

THGRRI


OK, I'll bite. What in gods name is going on with you.



T

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:16 AM

BRENDA


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
OK, I'll bite. What in gods name is going on with you.



T



I was just feeling a little beat up by life for a bit. Still am actually. Sorry to offend.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:59 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Hope you're feeling better now Brenda. Warm weather is on its way. :)

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 4:53 PM

BRENDA


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Hope you're feeling better now Brenda. Warm weather is on its way. :)

Do Right, Be Right. :)



I'm up and down Jack. Right now I have decided that I am not going to worry so much about stuff. Too easy to get caught up in my own head.

Think I may write another story. Just trying to work out the way to start it.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:49 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


That's a good idea. I absolutely have to keep my mind focused on something I enjoy doing when I'm not at work or else my mind starts wandering and can go into bad thoughts that aren't productive. Taking up one of my old hobbies/projects from many years ago and immersing myself in it for about 6 months early last year is what got me out of my binge drinking cycles.

Maybe just try that until your B-Day comes around and by then the weather will be nice and you'll be moving out of that basement. :)

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:57 PM

BRENDA


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
That's a good idea. I absolutely have to keep my mind focused on something I enjoy doing when I'm not at work or else my mind starts wandering and can go into bad thoughts that aren't productive. Taking up one of my old hobbies/projects from many years ago and immersing myself in it for about 6 months early last year is what got me out of my binge drinking cycles.

Maybe just try that until your B-Day comes around and by then the weather will be nice and you'll be moving out of that basement. :)

Do Right, Be Right. :)



With me it keeps the depression away.

This B-day isn't the one. I will only be 54 this year. It's next year when I will be 55. But I'm still looking around for something better.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify have finally banned blocked censored Infowars' Alex Jones ?
Tue, August 14, 2018 14:02 - 5 posts
Boy, 11, hacks into replica U.S. vote website in minutes at convention
Tue, August 14, 2018 13:31 - 1 posts
The Venezuelan economy - did it fall, did it jump, or was it pushed?
Tue, August 14, 2018 13:12 - 9 posts
Evidence: So where are we now(II) ?
Tue, August 14, 2018 12:49 - 382 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Tue, August 14, 2018 11:38 - 1714 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Tue, August 14, 2018 07:11 - 1263 posts
The Mid-Term Elections 2018
Tue, August 14, 2018 05:20 - 212 posts
The Unemployment Rate Facts
Tue, August 14, 2018 03:53 - 190 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Mon, August 13, 2018 23:53 - 838 posts
POTUS Trump's Greatest Failures
Mon, August 13, 2018 19:43 - 57 posts
The Anti-Trump Libtards Running The Trump-Russia-Collusion Farce
Mon, August 13, 2018 19:37 - 104 posts
What do millenials know about the First Amendment? (funny video)
Mon, August 13, 2018 19:32 - 2 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL