REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Reddit kicks out damaged knuckle draggers, planet cheers

POSTED BY: WISHIMAY
UPDATED: Saturday, January 30, 2021 13:03
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 3189
PAGE 1 of 1

Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:55 PM

WISHIMAY


https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/reddit-incel-involu
ntary-celibate-men-ban


"There are many examples, documented on a watchdog subreddit called IncelTears, where incels have condoned or advocated rape, or described it as a made-up construct"








Now, if we could just ban them from BREATHING, that would be one hell of a start...

Nope, rape not a problem, male violence not a problem.

The problem is they smell like last week's Cheetos, WD-40, and Mom's basement...





Can't IMAGINE why there's a need for feminists.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 12:03 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


LOL...

Good on you Wishy. You found the male equivalent of today's Feminist.

Looks like Reddit got rid of them. Kudos to them.

Now how do we get rid of you?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 1:24 AM

WISHIMAY


When you stop being clueless and whining how you can't get a job, when EVERY OTHER WHITE MALE IN THE COUNTRY THAT IS ABLE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION...HAS ONE

I could leave then.

I'm guessing I have eons worth of work to do.





Oh, wait, that's just ONE of the many many things you whine about that are insane.

Yep. Eons.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 1:43 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Keep up, babe.

I got a job.


Guess that mean's you're gone then, huh?


Buh-bye :)



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 6:42 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


My first thought to "Reddit kicks out damaged knuckle draggers" was ... "but then, there would be nobody left" ....

And then WISHY went on to be a knuckle-dragger herself.

WISHY, do you suppose you could STOP putting yourself up on a cross from time to time? Yes, I know... women have it terrible. But hon, you're not the only victim of prejudice. And I know this because you manage to dish it out yourself. Just because you're a "victim" doesn't make you the ONLY victim in this charade of equality!

SIX, I know WISHY is a pain in the ass. Even tho 20-45 y/o white hetero males are ALSO victims of the prejudicial system, to WISHY it's a zero-sum game of victim-hood as far as she's concerned: only one victim class at a time can be recognized, ands she's IT, baby! But if she's in as much pain as she says she is, you've got to give her some leeway. Living in pain is brutal


---------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 9:53 AM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:


I got a job.



A job that was SOOOO hard for a white man to get, right??

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 10:05 AM

WISHIMAY


What I hear when Sig types.




I don't even get mad when you spout crap, because nothing you say matters a damn. Yer such a Russian Troll it's HILARIOUS. Keep talking to 6ix comrade, he's NEVER going to catch on.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 10, 2017 10:45 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


I must be hearing things.

It's a lot quieter around here now that Wishy is gone.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:56 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


At least one poster in this thread thinks Reddit is a household term.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:49 AM

THGRRI


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
When you stop being clueless and whining how you can't get a job, when EVERY OTHER WHITE MALE IN THE COUNTRY THAT IS ABLE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION...HAS ONE

I could leave then.

I'm guessing I have eons worth of work to do.

Oh, wait, that's just ONE of the many many things you whine about that are insane.

Yep. Eons.



Good for you wish






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:58 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

When you stop being clueless and whining how you can't get a job, when EVERY OTHER WHITE MALE IN THE COUNTRY THAT IS ABLE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION...HAS ONE

I could leave then.

SIX has a job, so WISHY can leave now. Maybe she'd like to make a new home with those knuckle-draggers on Reddit.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:09 AM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
SIX has a job, so WISHY can leave now.




Yep, that lasted a whole five minutes.

Hey, the internet kicked out a few more damaged violent weirdos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8547115/Twitter-BANS-7-000-QA
non-accounts-limits-ability-150-000-post-amid-new-crackdown.html


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 7:51 AM

REAVERFAN


Good. Like the incels, those people are mental and are known to go on murder sprees.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:54 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
SIX has a job, so WISHY can leave now.




Yep, that lasted a whole five minutes.

Hey, the internet kicked out a few more damaged violent weirdos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8547115/Twitter-BANS-7-000-QA
non-accounts-limits-ability-150-000-post-amid-new-crackdown.html




I'm doing better than you, sweetie. ;)

Get back to me with a list of Americans who have been out of work for a full year that also have zero debt and an 820 credit score and then we'll talk.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:08 AM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

I'm doing better than you, sweetie. ;)

Get back to me with a list of Americans who have been out of work for a full year that also have zero debt and an 820 credit score and then we'll talk.



^
^
^
Thinks a credit score means a damn thing in the scope of things.

Zero future, zero prospects, zero people.

You don't exist, dummy

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:10 AM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Good. Like the incels, those people are mental and are known to go on murder sprees.



Only downside is, now they are less distracted by the 'nets, and have to interact more with other nuts.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 23, 2020 2:31 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

I'm doing better than you, sweetie. ;)

Get back to me with a list of Americans who have been out of work for a full year that also have zero debt and an 820 credit score and then we'll talk.



^
^
^
Thinks a credit score means a damn thing in the scope of things.

Zero future, zero prospects, zero people.

You don't exist, dummy




Bummer. I can't have live a fat ass life with my fat ass pilled up husband and dumb kid that can't even read a book because you passed your retard genes on to her.

What a life I missed out on. I'm truly envious of that hell you call your real life.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 23, 2020 4:51 AM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

dumb kid that can't even read a book because you passed your retard genes on




Coming from the dude that hasn't read ANYTHING in 20 years

Ironically, she had the best reading comprehension score in her school district.

I'm sure the teachers voted you Most Likely To Do Jack Shit.

Surprising.


Oh, and this is ALSO MY THREAD. Who stalking WHO??

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:06 AM

REAVERFAN



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:14 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

dumb kid that can't even read a book because you passed your retard genes on




Coming from the dude that hasn't read ANYTHING in 20 years

Ironically, she had the best reading comprehension score in her school district.

I'm sure the teachers voted you Most Likely To Do Jack Shit.

Surprising.


Oh, and this is ALSO MY THREAD. Who stalking WHO??




Don't give a shit who's thread it is, Nilbog. I post wherever I want to post, and I definitely post back when I'm insulted, which is what you did to me spanning over 7 threads last night, including this one. And as I recall, none of them were replies to anything I said directly to you either.

If you don't want to hear from me, directly. Don't post to me directly. Then the only time you'll hear from me is when you say something egregiously stupid.



Interesting that you deny your daughter's a dummy, but there is no such denial when it comes to your fat ass and your pilled up husband's fat ass. Seems the pills aren't all he needs to have to put up with you. He's got to join you in eating his sorrow away for the bad choice he made too, huh?

Let her know she better keep reading and get into STEM. Because she's going to be fat and undesirable like her mom and dad and if she doesn't make something of herself the best she can hope for is living your life on repeat.

Awesome life you got there Nilbog. Boy, I sure am missing out!

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 24, 2020 5:48 PM

WISHIMAY



It's so odd you keep trying to knock ME down when everyone here knows who the loser is. Everyone here knows you can't keep a job. Everyone here knows you can't keep a friend. Everyone here knows you just make up shit about my family because you are pathetic. And then you make believe you are being persecuted when YOU are the dope making shit comments.

If you don't like interacting here, WHY COME BACK??


FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO BE. GROW UP. BE AN ADULT AND STOP HIDING IN THE BASEMENT








NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, July 25, 2020 9:03 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


I didn't say I don't like coming here.

I don't like you, Nilbog.

But that's okay. Because I'm just fine with who I am, and I have no problem putting a mutt like you in your place.

Keep insulting me. I'll give it right back to you. It's exceedingly easy to do.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 26, 2020 4:23 PM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:


Keep insulting me. I'll give it right back to you. It's exceedingly easy to do.




We know it's all you've got left, wouldn't wanna take away your ONLY hobby.

Tonight when you blow out the candle and lay there sweating, crying yourself to sleep....You might wanna consider if this is really all you wanted in life.

"YEAH, I always wanted to be the saddest troll on the internets!" -6ixshadesofstupid


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 4, 2020 9:21 PM

WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 4, 2020 9:36 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Nah

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:37 PM

WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:47 PM

WISHIMAY


https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ny-twitter-bans-right-wing-colu
mnist-katie-hopkins-20200619-vi3mjm4ecrd7phtwsbmaoqceg4-story.html


In January, her account was reportedly suspended for a week on account of comments deemed insensitive to immigrants.

Hopkins other transgressions reportedly include her 2017 call for a “final solution” to deal with Muslims as well as comparing refugees to cockroaches in a 2015 editorial written for one of Rupert Murdoch’s papers. “The Final Solution” was the Nazis’ plan to exterminating Jews during World War II.


https://refusefascism.org/

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:49 PM

WISHIMAY


https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/05/instagram-and-f
acebook-ban-far-right-extremists/588607
/

Last year, but still totally relevant.


Jones, Yiannopoulos, Watson, Loomer, Nehlen, and Farrakhan are all personally banned, as are any accounts set up in their likeness. But users may still praise those figures on Instagram and share content related to them that doesn’t violate other Instagram and Facebook terms of service. “We’ve always banned individuals or organizations that promote or engage in violence and hate, regardless of ideology. The process for evaluating potential violators is extensive and it is what led us to our decision to remove these accounts today,” a Facebook spokesperson said via email.


https://refusefascism.org/

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 10, 2020 7:05 PM

WISHIMAY


https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbis-terror-hunters-turn-to-a-different-
threat-incels


The harassment included both rape and death threats against Victim-1 and her social circle. “I'll have sex with a woman one day. One way or another [wink emoji],” he wrote to her in one missive. Kaufman expanded his alleged campaign of terror to include friends of the couple, one of whom allegedly received a bomb threat from the defendant in her mailbox along with a note that said “I'm going to tear your skin off and rape your face open stupid whore!!!”


https://refusefascism.org/

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:40 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 27, 2020 11:31 AM

JAYNEZTOWN


As I understand reddit it died with Aaron Swartz

The best way I can describe my understanding of reddit is to call it a fake bot site, a radical feminist, homosexual, islamist apologist shithole
with a bunch of stuff from twitter or tumblr or facebook basically just re-tweeted and shared by online bots from some street shitting pajeet call center in England or Tel-Aviv

It can give the impression of debate to a first timer, it is not, most of what you see at reddit is a big machine software show and stage, most of its users are clones and fakes pushing their own online agendas, it is a very controlled, socialist, conformist robotic website minus a few smaller sub threads which they have yet to shutdown and controll

I never really knew reddit, it just seemed like a cloned half breed rip off slashdot and 9gag with a bunch of femi-nazi homosexual sjw global jewish london politics forced into it. I have noticed other reddit clones pop up this past year or so, maybe the design of reddit model had potential once upon a time?

The Red pills where did they go after getting banned at reddit, Incels, MGTOW people will go to other sites
While reddit can remain censored and sterlized for the femi-nazis

The Clones?

Why Men In Their Thirties Won't Commit
https://ruqqus.com/post/1u0l/why-men-in-their-thirties-wont

Pair Bonding facts. Statistics show that females with more than 12 prior sexual partners should never be trusted for legal marriage?
https://poal.co/s/TheRedPill/197033

Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:


Looks like Reddit got rid of them. Kudos to them.

Now how do we get rid of you?
:)



Reddit was one time a place of free speech, good old American style free speech that was maybe a little patriotic, they took up online justice issues but did not support rioting, pedos, terrorism, jihadism or looters...so if he were alive today.... would the old kiddo founder of reddit Aaron Swartz be now rolling in that grave of his?

I only really noticed reddit after Trump got elected and by that time reddit was in full bias mode and slowly dying, the mods and admins throwing hissy fits that Trump was elected
Even one time they tried to censor and cover up for the islamists and their bombings and shootings,
they went full on with the hollywood, comicbook, gamergate agenda trying to make everything pro-homosexual, pro-islam, push open borders politics, make apologies for terrorists etc

Some of them seem like Yale Harvard Ivy League Skull and Bones Weirdos, you know you has have that whole Rainbow Girls Sisterhood stuff that pray to Pentagrams at their girls parties, take pix so they can blackmail each otehr after, other Masonic and Babylon ritual stuff.

Aaron Swartz si dead and in comes a faghag replacement
Pao seemed like a real piece of work, power hungry, commie politics and corrupt

Ex-Reddit CEO Ellen Pao Admits to Partying with Ghislaine
https://patriotssoapbox.com/opinion/ex-reddit-ceo-ellen-pao-admits-to-
partying-with-ghislaine-maxwell-despite-knowing-about-epstein-child-sex-abuse-history
/
Ellen Pao Faces Backlash Over Ghislaine Maxwell Tweet
https://lawandcrime.com/jeffrey-epstein-2/silicon-valley-leader-we-sus
pected-ghislaine-maxwell-was-supplying-underage-girls-for-sex
/
Ellen btw seems to be some kind of faghag from China who was in an open relationship with a homosexual or bisexual African-American called Buddy Fletcher
the Fraudster Buddy was one time a trader at the corrupt shithole Bear Stearns, bailed out by US tax payer money during the Bush / Obama years
...assholes that were termed 'Too Big to Fail'

Back at reddit? They full on censored calls for blood donations putting lives at risk during terror attacks.
The Faghag's husband Fletcher was a homosexual soddomite relationship, i guess putting his penis into the hairy ass of some dude or else Buddy was taking some some other homosexual dick up his ass in another of those disease ridden open relationships, Buddy was in a same-sex relationship with Hobart V. "Bo" Fowlkes, Jr. for more than 10 years.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&am
p;pid=6936941


article continues “While Fletcher over the last three years appeared immune from getting nicked for his actions, recent moves toward a judgment is the closest he has come to paying for the alleged fraud against his investors, which included Louisiana firefighter and cop pensions.’ A Manhattan judges is forcing the two sides to negotiate the amount.
https://nypost.com/2015/07/12/ellen-pao-hedgie-husband-are-losing-thei
r-power-couple-status
/

“Struggling hedge fund manager Alphonse ‘Buddy’ Fletcher’s failed race discrimination lawsuit against his former co-op, the famed Dakota on Central Park West, could cost him over $3 million.”

https://www.vocativ.com/328593/orlando-shooting-reddit-exodus-censorsh
ip/index.html


https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/12/reddit-topics-censored-users
-banned-linking-orlando-shootings-islam
/

'watchredditdie'

defending pedophile is a norm for reddit. Makes sense seeing their values.

r/nyc bans the word "homeless" because it is apparently as offensive as the n-word
https://old.reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/j0bhvo/rnyc_bans_the
_word_homeless_because_it_is
/

The ex-muslim sub could be one of the only subs worth looking at in reddit however the day may soon come when these guys & girls also get banned for posting something 'offensive'

Aaron Swartz is gone so does the spirit of reddit exist anymore
...maybe it exists on other websites.
Reddit will not see a full on collapse but it will slowly die out and fade away just like Myspace and Geocities ... btw I hear they still have some oldass version of a geocities website in Japan
Anyways expect reddit to continue slowly dying and slowly go the way of the dinosaurs, this is the way reddit will go unless major change at the top happens, put that one in the prediction if you wish.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 27, 2020 11:56 AM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
What I hear when Sig types.




I don't even get mad when you spout crap, because nothing you say matters a damn. Yer such a Russian Troll it's HILARIOUS. Keep talking to 6ix comrade, he's NEVER going to catch on.


Yup!



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 27, 2020 6:45 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by JAYNEZTOWN:
As I understand reddit it died with Aaron Swartz

The best way I can describe my understanding of reddit is to call it a fake bot site, a radical feminist, homosexual, islamist apologist shithole
with a bunch of stuff from twitter or tumblr or facebook basically just re-tweeted and shared by online bots from some street shitting pajeet call center in England or Tel-Aviv

It can give the impression of debate to a first timer, it is not, most of what you see at reddit is a big machine software show and stage, most of its users are clones and fakes pushing their own online agendas, it is a very controlled, socialist, conformist robotic website minus a few smaller sub threads which they have yet to shutdown and controll

I never really knew reddit, it just seemed like a cloned half breed rip off slashdot and 9gag with a bunch of femi-nazi homosexual sjw global jewish london politics forced into it. I have noticed other reddit clones pop up this past year or so, maybe the design of reddit model had potential once upon a time?

The Red pills where did they go after getting banned at reddit, Incels, MGTOW people will go to other sites
While reddit can remain censored and sterlized for the femi-nazis

The Clones?

Why Men In Their Thirties Won't Commit
https://ruqqus.com/post/1u0l/why-men-in-their-thirties-wont

Pair Bonding facts. Statistics show that females with more than 12 prior sexual partners should never be trusted for legal marriage?
https://poal.co/s/TheRedPill/197033

Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:


Looks like Reddit got rid of them. Kudos to them.

Now how do we get rid of you?
:)



Reddit was one time a place of free speech, good old American style free speech that was maybe a little patriotic, they took up online justice issues but did not support rioting, pedos, terrorism, jihadism or looters...so if he were alive today.... would the old kiddo founder of reddit Aaron Swartz be now rolling in that grave of his?

I only really noticed reddit after Trump got elected and by that time reddit was in full bias mode and slowly dying, the mods and admins throwing hissy fits that Trump was elected
Even one time they tried to censor and cover up for the islamists and their bombings and shootings,
they went full on with the hollywood, comicbook, gamergate agenda trying to make everything pro-homosexual, pro-islam, push open borders politics, make apologies for terrorists etc

Some of them seem like Yale Harvard Ivy League Skull and Bones Weirdos, you know you has have that whole Rainbow Girls Sisterhood stuff that pray to Pentagrams at their girls parties, take pix so they can blackmail each otehr after, other Masonic and Babylon ritual stuff.

Aaron Swartz si dead and in comes a faghag replacement
Pao seemed like a real piece of work, power hungry, commie politics and corrupt

Ex-Reddit CEO Ellen Pao Admits to Partying with Ghislaine
https://patriotssoapbox.com/opinion/ex-reddit-ceo-ellen-pao-admits-to-
partying-with-ghislaine-maxwell-despite-knowing-about-epstein-child-sex-abuse-history
/
Ellen Pao Faces Backlash Over Ghislaine Maxwell Tweet
https://lawandcrime.com/jeffrey-epstein-2/silicon-valley-leader-we-sus
pected-ghislaine-maxwell-was-supplying-underage-girls-for-sex
/
Ellen btw seems to be some kind of faghag from China who was in an open relationship with a homosexual or bisexual African-American called Buddy Fletcher
the Fraudster Buddy was one time a trader at the corrupt shithole Bear Stearns, bailed out by US tax payer money during the Bush / Obama years
...assholes that were termed 'Too Big to Fail'

Back at reddit? They full on censored calls for blood donations putting lives at risk during terror attacks.
The Faghag's husband Fletcher was a homosexual soddomite relationship, i guess putting his penis into the hairy ass of some dude or else Buddy was taking some some other homosexual dick up his ass in another of those disease ridden open relationships, Buddy was in a same-sex relationship with Hobart V. "Bo" Fowlkes, Jr. for more than 10 years.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&am
p;pid=6936941


article continues “While Fletcher over the last three years appeared immune from getting nicked for his actions, recent moves toward a judgment is the closest he has come to paying for the alleged fraud against his investors, which included Louisiana firefighter and cop pensions.’ A Manhattan judges is forcing the two sides to negotiate the amount.
https://nypost.com/2015/07/12/ellen-pao-hedgie-husband-are-losing-thei
r-power-couple-status
/

“Struggling hedge fund manager Alphonse ‘Buddy’ Fletcher’s failed race discrimination lawsuit against his former co-op, the famed Dakota on Central Park West, could cost him over $3 million.”

https://www.vocativ.com/328593/orlando-shooting-reddit-exodus-censorsh
ip/index.html


https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/12/reddit-topics-censored-users
-banned-linking-orlando-shootings-islam
/

'watchredditdie'

defending pedophile is a norm for reddit. Makes sense seeing their values.

r/nyc bans the word "homeless" because it is apparently as offensive as the n-word
https://old.reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/j0bhvo/rnyc_bans_the
_word_homeless_because_it_is
/

The ex-muslim sub could be one of the only subs worth looking at in reddit however the day may soon come when these guys & girls also get banned for posting something 'offensive'

Aaron Swartz is gone so does the spirit of reddit exist anymore
...maybe it exists on other websites.
Reddit will not see a full on collapse but it will slowly die out and fade away just like Myspace and Geocities ... btw I hear they still have some oldass version of a geocities website in Japan
Anyways expect reddit to continue slowly dying and slowly go the way of the dinosaurs, this is the way reddit will go unless major change at the top happens, put that one in the prediction if you wish.




Yup. Reddit is a Leftist shithole that makes Twitter blush.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 22, 2021 9:50 PM

WISHIMAY


Just pointing out that they have BEEN kicking out Rethuglicans for a while now.

Shocking NOT.




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 22, 2021 9:52 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


I posted that on September 22nd of last year.

What is your problem?


--------------------------------------------------

A government is a body of people usually, notably, governed by Mark Zuckerborg and Slack Dorsey.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, January 22, 2021 9:56 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Being ignored by you is WISHI's problem.


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 23, 2021 2:24 AM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
I posted that on September 22nd of last year.

What is your problem?





WHAT is YOUR problem???

I wasn't even talking to you... AT ALL. Just came across this while looking for something else and thought I would make a point about certain people being unfit for internetting with other peoplem and that it's been going on for a while.

I keep wondering why you people are making a big deal out of it NOW, though??

Think we should let everyone in prison have unlimited internet??


There is ample reason these cretins have been kicked out.





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 23, 2021 10:03 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
There is ample reason these cretins have been kicked out.



They're all homogeneous, partisan reasons by homogeneous, partisan outfits headed up by homogeneous, partisan people.

You people are all about diversity of everything under the sun except when it comes to diversity of thought.





--------------------------------------------------

A government is a body of people usually, notably, governed by Mark Zuckerborg and Slack Dorsey.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 24, 2021 12:48 AM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
LOL...

Good on you Wishy. You found the male equivalent of today's Feminist.

Looks like Reddit got rid of them. Kudos to them.

Now how do we get rid of you?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

No. Incels are men like you who can't get a woman to like them, and instead of learning to be likable, they just blame women. They are the opposite of feminists, and their biggest grifters make a lot of bank selling their lies.

Kinda like how you blame immigrants, blacks, liberals, gays, etc. for your lack of success in life. You see yourself as a victim, and people who are better and smarter than you are somehow keeping you down.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 24, 2021 12:54 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
LOL...

Good on you Wishy. You found the male equivalent of today's Feminist.

Looks like Reddit got rid of them. Kudos to them.

Now how do we get rid of you?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

No. Incels are men like you who can't get a woman to like them, and instead of learning to be likable, they just blame women. They are the opposite of feminists, and their biggest grifters make a lot of bank selling their lies.

Kinda like how you blame immigrants, blacks, liberals, gays, etc. for your lack of success in life. You see yourself as a victim, and people who are better and smarter than you are somehow keeping you down.






So what's your deal tonight, Marcos? Spreading your hate all over the boards. Did the little soy boy with floppy man boobs get cucked at the bar tonight?

It's Saturday. Drink a beer and simmer down. Or is that the problem? You're drunk posting and you've got nothing else to do but pway with your widdle dickey again?



Keep being awful. I love laughing at your deteriorating mental state despite the fact that Trump is out of office.



Just for the record, bruh... You just quoted a post of mine from November of 2017.




--------------------------------------------------

A government is a body of people usually, notably, governed by Mark Zuckerborg and Slack Dorsey.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 24, 2021 2:57 AM

JAYNEZTOWN


So Biden is in and will anything change in regards to big techs control?


She knew Maxwell? Pao was forced from her $175,000-a-year interim chief executive job at Reddit, leaving both her and Fletcher unemployed ...Black-Chinese Ivy League-Educated Couple, Failed Lawsuits and a Ponzi Scheme? a NY Post article reported “Struggling hedge fund manager Alphonse ‘Buddy’ Fletcher’s failed race discrimination lawsuit against his former co-op, the famed Dakota on Central Park West, could cost him over $3 million.
The judge in Ellen Pao’s $16 million gender discrimination lawsuit against venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins has ruled that her financial situation isn’t relevant to the case and that bringing it into court would “create an unseemly sideshow.”

Kleiner’s lawyer, Lynne Hermle, had tried to get Judge Harold Kahn to overturn his pretrial ruling and allow Pao’s financial difficulties to be discussed in court.

That would presumably have included the financial troubles of Pao’s husband, Alphonse “Buddy” Fletcher Jr.

A hedge fund run by Fletcher has filed for bankruptcy, and he has been accused of fraud. According to Kleiner’s brief, tax liens on the sale of the couple’s condominium in San Francisco have been served on Pao’s Kleiner partnership interests.
However, Kahn quashed the idea in a ruling posted to the San Francisco Superior Court website Thursday.
Kahn said that Pao’s motivations weren’t relevant and that any relevance was outweighed by “the substantial danger of undue prejudice to Ms. Pao and confusion of issues, as well as undue consumption of time.”
In addition, Kahn said that the information about Pao and her husband’s financial situation was “protected by Ms. Pao’s and Mr. Fletcher’s rights of privacy.”
He cited a Tennessee ruling that found that anyone who “stands to gain financially has a motive to sue, whether or not they are in financial distress.”
That takes one potentially explosive issue off the table: whether Pao is suing the venture capital firm for gender discrimination to make a point — or to raise cash.


Reddit the disgusting degenerate shithole constantlly pushing foreign propaganda interests?


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK


Yup. Reddit is a Leftist shithole that makes Twitter blush.




All of them one and the same

and powerful enough to ban a President of the United States


Bush jnr and Obama may have done naughty things, maybe even acted like assholes at times, Bush jnr was especially unpopular at times
but were they ever blocked and censored?


'Ayatollah can tweet, but Trump can’t' foxnews



'I don't like censorship': Foreign leaders rip Twitter, others for banning Trump
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/13/andres-manuel-lopez-o
brador-angela-merkel-rip-twit
/

Orwellian Tactics: Facebook and Twitter Tighten Censorship Against Conservatism
https://visiontimes.com/2021/01/14/social-media-platforms-like-faceboo
k-are-rapidly-banning-pro-trump-orwellian-tactics-facebook-and-twitter-tighten-censorship-against-conservatism.html


TheDonald, a message board formed after the group was banned from Reddit…
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021/01/15/censorship-trump-extrem
ists-facebook-twitter-social-media-capitol-riot/4178737001
/


Idaho internet provider BLOCKS Twitter and Facebook over 'censorship' concerns from customers after both websites banned President Trump
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9151967/Idaho-internet-provid
er-BLOCKS-Twitter-Facebook-censorship-banned-Trump.html


‘Unacceptable act of censorship’: Putin critic Navalny criticizes Trump Twitter ban
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/e2-80-98unacceptable-act-of-censo
rship-e2-80-99-putin-critic-navalny-criticizes-trump-twitter-ban/ar-BB1cBYAk


https://www.theepochtimes.com/world-leaders-denounce-big-tech-censorsh
ip-of-us-president-donald-trump_3652983.html

Has been banned from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, and Instagram




NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 24, 2021 9:06 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Yup. It's obscene.

And I really, really would like to believe that the Democrats that used to hang round the RWED who shit talked GWB with me back in simpler times aren't going around cheerleading censorship of American citizens IRL or whatever social media cites they argue on today.


--------------------------------------------------

A government is a body of people usually, notably, governed by Mark Zuckerborg and Slack Dorsey.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 24, 2021 3:05 PM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

No. Incels are men like you who can't get a woman to like them, and instead of learning to be likable, they just blame women. They are the opposite of feminists, and their biggest grifters make a lot of bank selling their lies.

Kinda like how you blame immigrants, blacks, liberals, gays, etc. for your lack of success in life. You see yourself as a victim, and people who are better and smarter than you are somehow keeping you down.






So what's your deal tonight, Marcos? Spreading your hate all over the boards. Did the little soy boy with floppy man boobs get cucked at the bar tonight?

It's Saturday. Drink a beer and simmer down. Or is that the problem? You're drunk posting and you've got nothing else to do but pway with your widdle dickey again?



Keep being awful. I love laughing at your deteriorating mental state despite the fact that Trump is out of office.



Just for the record, bruh... You just quoted a post of mine from November of 2017.


And it still makes me right and you wrong, yet again.

Your other nonsense merits no response. It's just you doing your usual thing: Living in a fantasy world in which, by some miracle, you matter.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 24, 2021 8:09 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK





--------------------------------------------------

A government is a body of people usually, notably, governed by Mark Zuckerborg and Slack Dorsey.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 30, 2021 1:00 PM

WISHIMAY


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
No. Incels are men like you who can't get a woman to like them, and instead of learning to be likable, they just blame women.




https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/29/reddit-ceo-has-colorful-nickname-for-t
roublemakers.html


To make sure Reddit communities don’t spiral out of control, Reddit CEO and co-founder Steve Huffman and his team monitor “Daily Active S---heads,” Huffman told a forum on the audio startup Clubhouse Thursday.


He described giving the subreddit “r/The_Donald,” where participants expressed support of Trump’s rhetoric and policies, many chances to clean up their interactions with others -- including Reddit employees. Reddit ultimately pulled the plug on the group on June 29, 2020, about five years after its formation.




Surprised they waited THAT long!!





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 30, 2021 1:03 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Look who's back.

That didn't take long, huh?




--------------------------------------------------

A government is a body of people usually, notably, governed by Mark Zuckerborg and Slack Dorsey.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
The predictions thread
Wed, March 3, 2021 18:54 - 931 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Wed, March 3, 2021 18:27 - 6854 posts
So, what books do you recall from your childhood?
Wed, March 3, 2021 17:31 - 26 posts
MORE JAN 6 FAKE NEWS: Police officer Sicknick fire extinguisher "murder" in doubt
Wed, March 3, 2021 17:23 - 6 posts
How Strange: Never Heard a Democrat Admit That Raising the Minimum Wage Would Make Goods and Services Cost More Before...
Wed, March 3, 2021 16:52 - 12 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Wed, March 3, 2021 16:49 - 4996 posts
Countdown Clock, Trump Going to Jail
Wed, March 3, 2021 16:46 - 320 posts
Trump's Budget
Wed, March 3, 2021 15:35 - 259 posts
So.... About this "Caravan"
Wed, March 3, 2021 15:04 - 334 posts
Wut woud it take to stop voting Republican?
Wed, March 3, 2021 15:02 - 29 posts
The truth: It's too late. We will go extinct, very soon. Enjoy the time you have left.
Wed, March 3, 2021 09:12 - 638 posts
QAnons' representatives here
Wed, March 3, 2021 09:10 - 184 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL