GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

Nathan to be on Brooklyn Nine-Nine

POSTED BY: WISHIMAY
UPDATED: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 15:27
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 3050
PAGE 1 of 1

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 11:32 AM

WISHIMAY


http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1131868/nathan-fillions
-guest-star-roles-are-redeeming-him-from-that-castle-debacle


That picture at Rogue One looks like he's lost a lot of weight? Face is smaller and you can see his collarbones.

Doesn't have those dark circles under his eyes anymore though.
Wonder how he's doing....

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, February 9, 2017 8:41 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1131868/nathan-fillions
-guest-star-roles-are-redeeming-him-from-that-castle-debacle


That picture at Rogue One looks like he's lost a lot of weight? Face is smaller and you can see his collarbones.

Doesn't have those dark circles under his eyes anymore though.
Wonder how he's doing....


Not much details available in those linkys.
Captain's IMDB page seems not updated.
Apparently he was on Modern Family last night (Wednesday 8 Feb).
He'll be on Brooklyn 911 with Greg Germann in an episode to air this spring, after the midseason break ends April 11.

I might have looked at Modern Family last night if I'd known he was on.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:44 PM

SHEPHERDMARK


I saw him kissing one of the daughters in Modern family last week in the UK. He still has it!!
Mark from London

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:57 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by ShepherdMark:
I saw him kissing one of the daughters in Modern family last week in the UK. He still has it!!
Mark from London


Was that on the show, or on the street?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:44 PM

SHEPHERDMARK


on the show.....:-)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:27 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Wonder how he's doing....


Not much details available in those linkys.
Captain's IMDB page seems not updated.
He'll be on Brooklyn 911 with Greg Germann in an episode to air this spring, after the midseason break ends April 11.


I suppose this could have been updated, like, yesterday.
The episode aired last night. I accidentally caught the tail end of it, not realizing Nathan would be on.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
Thu, March 4, 2021 21:56 - 76 posts
Canadian actor Christopher Plummer dead at age 91
Wed, March 3, 2021 23:16 - 4 posts
NASA Lands the Perseverance Rover on Mars
Wed, February 24, 2021 23:22 - 12 posts
'Clarice' ... or How I Learned To Love My Lotion Bucket
Wed, February 17, 2021 19:08 - 3 posts
Victorian Female Batman???
Tue, February 16, 2021 21:04 - 46 posts
Where are the Extraterrestrial Civilizations
Tue, February 16, 2021 15:29 - 19 posts
Alan Tudyk Resident Alien Series Premiere Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10/9c Syfy
Sat, February 6, 2021 19:47 - 7 posts
Joss to create new SciFi show for HBO, “The Nevers”
Thu, February 4, 2021 11:46 - 60 posts
Brenda? Are You Watching FBI: Most Wanted?
Sat, January 30, 2021 18:21 - 62 posts
The Rookie Season 3 Episode 1 airs tonight on ABC 1/3/2021! NEW! Nathan Fillion!
Wed, January 27, 2021 16:25 - 3 posts
WE WAITED 18 YEARS FOR A REBOOT AND DISNEY IS GOING TO DO IT...AND THEN STERILIZE COMPANIONS???!
Tue, January 26, 2021 21:51 - 93 posts
Actor Mira Furlan has died at age 65
Sat, January 23, 2021 13:38 - 6 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL