GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

Jurassic Jerk

POSTED BY: WISHIMAY
UPDATED: Friday, June 30, 2017 16:18
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 493
PAGE 1 of 1

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:13 AM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


Ok, so my kid is out of things to watch until the next Batman original animated series dvd comes in, so she's been watching the Inspector Gadget reboot on Netflix.

If you have Netflix, go to season 3 episode 1, at about a minute and a half in (title is Jurassic Jerk) and it has Dr. Claw sitting at his desk playing with a couple dino figurines...

Dr Claw: Dr. T Rex has no friends, only MEAL OPTIONS *bite*

....Oh, how I love a sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Talon: Ahem...Uncle?

Dr Claw: Oh...um... Stop playing with baby toys, Mad Cat....Cats are so immature...






Your surreal moment of the day...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:57 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!



I believe I was able to follow all that.


Wash / Dino reference, right ?

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:16 AM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


Uh huh. You betcha. In a kids show. How weird is ZAT?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:11 AM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Uh huh. You betcha. In a kids show. How weird is ZAT?



May not be much, but it's enough.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:37 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Has the kid seen Firefly? Catch the reference?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:18 PM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


Yep, she caught it. I let her watch it this last year, with some minor editing, and an explanation of historical views of prostitution and the stereotypical "hooker with a heart of gold meme".

Which, if it was run like the Companions are run, I am all for. Tax it, regulate it, make sure they get healthcare, and if a person is married and seeking services a liability waiver can be filled out by the spouse.

Legalizing prostitution is a much better alternative to Tinder, Grinder and all the other nonsense we have now.

It'll never happen, because half the country would need to grow a brain, but...one can hope.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:36 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Yep, she caught it. I let her watch it this last year, with some minor editing, and an explanation of historical views of prostitution and the stereotypical "hooker with a heart of gold meme".

Which, if it was run like the Companions are run, I am all for. Tax it, regulate it, make sure they get healthcare, and if a person is married and seeking services a liability waiver can be filled out by the spouse.

Legalizing prostitution is a much better alternative to Tinder, Grinder and all the other nonsense we have now.

It'll never happen, because half the country would need to grow a brain, but...one can hope.

So, no deleted scenes from Trash?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 10:14 PM

WISHIMAY

There will be fire and brimstone and Earth will be destroyed!... in several billion years!----------------------------------------- "Well, so long Earth. Thanks for the air... and what-not." -Philip J. Fry


Do you mean "Our Mrs. Reynolds"?? Um, no, we didn't stick around for any biblical plowing ...or incestuous bits. She's still a little immature on some things. But, hey, we BOTH like Nathan's ass. Seriously, nice size. Smackable I like smackin' 'em....

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:09 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Whoa... good myth.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

I'm just a red pill guy in a room full of blue pill addicts.

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 29, 2017 6:28 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Do you mean "Our Mrs. Reynolds"?? Um, no, we didn't stick around for any biblical plowing ...or incestuous bits. She's still a little immature on some things. But, hey, we BOTH like Nathan's ass. Seriously, nice size. Smackable I like smackin' 'em....

I did mean Nathan's nekkid behind in the Trash clips.

Now as long as you bring it up, I'm wondering what was your kid's take on the Inara kissing Mal but Mal kissed YoSaffBrig but Mal knows Inara kissed YoSaffBrig sequence? Did she get it, all of the facets of it, and did she find it fascinating? And does she think she's privileged to get to see such adult-like content?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:21 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


I wasn't asked, but I'll reply anyways...


I want to believe that Mal secretly suspected that Inara kissed him, but instead brought up the scenario of her kissing YoSaffBridge, as a means of seeing what Inara would do. Would she 'out' herself into revealing she had feelings for him ? Or would she keep it to herself.

Mal's not dumb, and in fact, is pretty clever, but when it comes to womenfolk, especially on matters of romance, I kinda think he tends towards Neanderthal, and less Sherlock Holmes.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 30, 2017 4:18 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
I wasn't asked, but I'll reply anyways...


I want to believe that Mal secretly suspected that Inara kissed him, but instead brought up the scenario of her kissing YoSaffBridge, as a means of seeing what Inara would do. Would she 'out' herself into revealing she had feelings for him ? Or would she keep it to herself.

Mal's not dumb, and in fact, is pretty clever, but when it comes to womenfolk, especially on matters of romance, I kinda think he tends towards Neanderthal, and less Sherlock Holmes.

I would believe that Mal wished that Inara kissed him, but the temptation of lesbo action invaded and overpowered either his mind, or Joss' script. I do not conjure that Mal actually thought Inara kissed him.

But I was wondering the take of a 10-year old, particularly one who has seen the whole show. And how does this interaction relate to "Did you see us fight?....TRAP!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Gina
Wed, September 20, 2017 23:30 - 2 posts
15 years
Wed, September 20, 2017 22:24 - 9 posts
What's Your Favorite Scene or Dialogue in The Train Job?
Wed, September 20, 2017 22:17 - 7 posts
76th Independent Battalion Part 48
Wed, September 20, 2017 10:19 - 1064 posts
What's Your Favorite Scene or Dialogue in War Stories?
Sun, September 17, 2017 21:15 - 7 posts
Irvine, CA CSTS event Sunday, September 17, 2017. Serenity Charity Screening.
Sat, September 16, 2017 22:22 - 1 posts
Richardson, TX CSTS event Sunday, September 17, 2017. Serenity and Dr. Horrible Charity Screening.
Sat, September 16, 2017 22:07 - 1 posts
Harrogate, UK CSTS event Saturday, September 16, 2017. Serenity Charity Screening.
Sat, September 16, 2017 00:47 - 1 posts
No Power in the Verse - New 6 Issue Comic Series
Fri, September 15, 2017 22:53 - 86 posts
Lexington, Kentucky CSTS event Wednesday, September 13, 2017. Serenity Charity Screening.
Tue, September 12, 2017 22:19 - 1 posts
Can't Stop The Serenity needs a new Logo
Mon, September 11, 2017 12:13 - 2 posts
Arcata, California CSTS event Sunday, September 10, 2017. Serenity Charity Screening!
Sat, September 9, 2017 01:56 - 1 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL