REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

What happened to the shutdown thread?

POSTED BY: REAVERFAN
UPDATED: Thursday, January 31, 2019 08:55
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 418
PAGE 1 of 1

Friday, January 25, 2019 11:28 PM

REAVERFAN


Well, anyway:

Trump’s Shutdown Was a Cruel Joke
It revealed the folly of the president’s approach to politics.

By The Editorial Board
The editorial board represents the opinions of the board, its editor and the publisher. It is separate from the newsroom and the Op-Ed section.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/opinion/trump-shutdown-deal.html

"In his announcement, the president struggled to obscure his failure with yet another rambling infomercial about the glory of walls. “No matter where you go, they work,” he said (raising the question of how you can get there if, in fact, there’s a wall in your way). He had nothing of substance to offer beyond the usual specious claims that only his wall can end the border flood of drugs, crime and migrant women who have been duct-taped and stuffed into vans by human traffickers. To repeat: Fewer border-crossing apprehensions were made in 2017 than at any time since 1971; drugs are overwhelmingly smuggled through established points of entry; and the only crisis at the border is a humanitarian one, of people fleeing violence and seeking asylum — again, mostly at established points of entry — under international law."

When the entire editorial board says you fucked up, son, you fucked up.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:05 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol. Yeah. I assume the editorial board isn't full of left wing wackos just like any of their other op ed shills.

Whatever.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:07 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Which shutdown thread are you looking for, BTW?

This one?

http://fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=62848

This one?

http://fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=62883


You forget, son. This ain't twitter. We don't make a habit of deleting shit here.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 5:38 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


The entire forum wuz down for a wile. No thredz available at all.

I wuz afraid the FSB desided that the Rojr Stone arrest wuz too much, so deleted everything.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:51 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


When I turned on the TV to catch Trump's speech about the shutdown, he was at this point:

Human traffickers, the victims are women and children, maybe to a lesser extent, believe it or not, children. Women are tied up, they're bound, duct tape put around their faces, around their mouths. In many cases they can't even breathe. They're put in the backs of cars, or vans or trucks. They don't go through your port of entry. They make a right turn going very quickly. They go into the desert areas, or whatever areas you can look at, and as soon as there is no protection they make a left or a right into the United States of America. There's nobody to catch them. There's nobody to find them. They can't come through the port because if they come through the port people will see four women sitting in a van with tape around their face and around their mouth.

Can't have that. And that problem, because of the internet, is the biggest problem--it's never been like this before--that you can imagine. It's at the worst level, human trafficking, in the history of the world.

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/25/president_trump_delivers_re
marks_regarding_the_shutdown.html


I had to turn off Trump's speech because I have work and no time to listen as Trump's mind slowly unravels.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 7:12 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol. Yeah. Because human trafficking isn't a thing.

What world do you live in, seriously?

Must be really nice behind those gates. Say hi to Aunt Bee for me.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 9:27 AM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Yeah. Because human trafficking isn't a thing.


Sure, it is.

There's no proof of what Trump is talking about.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 9:41 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol. Yeah. Because human trafficking isn't a thing.

What world do you live in, seriously?

Must be really nice behind those gates. Say hi to Aunt Bee for me.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

What? Quoting Trump: "Women are tied up, they're bound, duct tape put around their faces, around their mouths. In many cases they can't even breathe." You could not see it because the podium blocked the view, but Trump was getting an erection. Trump is a very sick man. And he does not understand negotiation:

One Of The Greatest Folds In History
Yesterday President Trump joined the great Ben Folds and other luminaries in a truly exclusive club.



The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 11:29 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol.... Now he got aroused talking about human trafficking.


I do hope you guys look back one day and realize that you and others have said about Trump are a thousand times worse than anybody outside of the actual KKK said about Obama.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 11:57 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol.... Now he got aroused talking about human trafficking.

I do hope you guys look back one day and realize that you and others have said about Trump are a thousand times worse than anybody outside of the actual KKK said about Obama.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

There is a tiny difference between talking about Trump and Obama. For one: Trump could not stop talking about his sex life on Howard Stern's radio show. Two: Trump lied about Obama being disqualified to be President because Obama birth certificate was fake, according to Trump and Trump voters.

Donald Trump Clung to ‘Birther’ Lie for Years, and Still Isn’t Apologetic
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html



The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:44 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol.... Now he got aroused talking about human trafficking.

I do hope you guys look back one day and realize that you and others have said about Trump are a thousand times worse than anybody outside of the actual KKK said about Obama.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

There is a tiny difference between talking about Trump and Obama. For one: Trump could not stop talking about his sex life on Howard Stern's radio show. Two: Trump lied about Obama being disqualified to be President because Obama birth certificate was fake, according to Trump and Trump voters.

Donald Trump Clung to ‘Birther’ Lie for Years, and Still Isn’t Apologetic
www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



Difference 1: Do you have the Howard Stern clip where Trump was talking about how he got off by tying women up and driving around in a windowless van with them?

Difference 2: So did Hillary.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:41 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Trump's illegal immigrant operation:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-traffic-accusations/

Quote:

Two of the former Trump models said Trump’s agency encouraged them to deceive customs officials about why they were visiting the United States and told them to lie on customs forms about where they intended to live. Anna said she received a specific instruction from a Trump agency representative: “If they ask you any questions, you’re just here for meetings.”

Fashion industry sources say that skirting immigration law in the manner that the three former Trump models described was once commonplace in the modeling world … Kate, who worked for Trump Model Management in 2004, marveled at how her former boss has recently branded himself as an anti-illegal-immigration crusader on the campaign trail. “He doesn’t want to let anyone into the US anymore,” she said. “Meanwhile, behind everyone’s back, he’s bringing in all of these girls from all over the world and they’re working illegally.”



And if you hav a picture uv glamorous apartments in Trump Tower occupied by byootiful yung wimin:
Quote:

Models’ apartments, as they’re known in the industry, are dormitory-style quarters where agencies pack their talent into bunks, in some cases charging the models sky-high rent and pocketing a profit. According to the three former models, Trump Model Management housed its models in a two-floor, three-bedroom apartment in the East Village, near Tompkins Square Park.... A narrow flight of stairs led down to the basement, where the models lived in two small bedrooms that were crammed with bunk beds — two in one room, three in the other. An additional mattress was located in a common area near the stairs. At times, the apartment could be occupied by 11 or more people.


----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 3:14 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
Trump's illegal immigrant operation:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-traffic-accusations/

Quote:

Two of the former Trump models said Trump’s agency encouraged them to deceive customs officials about why they were visiting the United States and told them to lie on customs forms about where they intended to live. Anna said she received a specific instruction from a Trump agency representative: “If they ask you any questions, you’re just here for meetings.”

Fashion industry sources say that skirting immigration law in the manner that the three former Trump models described was once commonplace in the modeling world … Kate, who worked for Trump Model Management in 2004, marveled at how her former boss has recently branded himself as an anti-illegal-immigration crusader on the campaign trail. “He doesn’t want to let anyone into the US anymore,” she said. “Meanwhile, behind everyone’s back, he’s bringing in all of these girls from all over the world and they’re working illegally.”



And if you hav a picture uv glamorous apartments in Trump Tower occupied by byootiful yung wimin:
Quote:

Models’ apartments, as they’re known in the industry, are dormitory-style quarters where agencies pack their talent into bunks, in some cases charging the models sky-high rent and pocketing a profit. According to the three former models, Trump Model Management housed its models in a two-floor, three-bedroom apartment in the East Village, near Tompkins Square Park.... A narrow flight of stairs led down to the basement, where the models lived in two small bedrooms that were crammed with bunk beds — two in one room, three in the other. An additional mattress was located in a common area near the stairs. At times, the apartment could be occupied by 11 or more people.


----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .



Yeah.... um. Not buying any of that.

I'd be much more likely to believe that Trump had smuggled in cheap chinese labor to make what the "fashion" the models were wearing and had them sleeping in bunks, but I'm not buying that fashion models themselves were put in that situation.

Too high profile. Too likely to be sought after by talent scouts from other agencies looking to entice them away from their current employers and therefore likely to be the reason the entire operation's cover was blown.

Fake news.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:57 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Trump claimed women were gagged with tape. Then Border Patrol tried to find some evidence.
www.vox.com/2019/1/27/18198729/women-tape-truck-smuggling-trafficking-
border


Trump's claim about women gagged with tape and packed into vans has attracted particular attention because it’s quickly become a centerpiece of Trump’s rhetoric — according to the Post, as of Friday he’d made 10 references to it in 22 days — without anyone knowing exactly where Trump got it from.

Border experts have told the Post and other reporters that they’ve never heard anything like what Trump’s talking about. While journalists might suspect that Trump is making things up, it’s possible that he’s just repeating something he heard in a briefing (or, less plausibly, read in an intelligence report) that wasn’t open to the public.

The internal Border Patrol email provided to Vox, however, makes that seem a lot less likely.

Requests for information to the field usually aren’t made to get information backing up particular claims — much less claims being made by the president, and much less claims the president had been making for, at that point, two weeks. The implication of the email is that — after CBP had already been asked for evidence by the Post and declined comment — high-level border officials didn’t have any evidence they could point to to prove that Trump was telling the truth.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:14 PM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

Yeah.... um. Not buying any of that.

I'd be much more likely to believe that Trump had smuggled in cheap chinese labor to make what the "fashion" the models were wearing and had them sleeping in bunks, but I'm not buying that fashion models themselves were put in that situation.

Too high profile. Too likely to be sought after by talent scouts from other agencies looking to entice them away from their current employers and therefore likely to be the reason the entire operation's cover was blown.

Fake news.




All the way from Indiana, BoxStacker6 solves the problem that happened 1000s of miles away and at a different time! Huzzah, BS6! You should have a YouTube channel where you tell other people like yourself what happened thousands of miles away even though you have zero firsthand knowledge, because who really needs THAT SH*T? That would take time and actual knowledge! Call it: ReelNoozs!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:18 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
Trump's illegal immigrant operation:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-traffic-accusations/

Quote:

Two of the former Trump models said Trump’s agency encouraged them to deceive customs officials about why they were visiting the United States and told them to lie on customs forms about where they intended to live. Anna said she received a specific instruction from a Trump agency representative: “If they ask you any questions, you’re just here for meetings.”

Fashion industry sources say that skirting immigration law in the manner that the three former Trump models described was once commonplace in the modeling world … Kate, who worked for Trump Model Management in 2004, marveled at how her former boss has recently branded himself as an anti-illegal-immigration crusader on the campaign trail. “He doesn’t want to let anyone into the US anymore,” she said. “Meanwhile, behind everyone’s back, he’s bringing in all of these girls from all over the world and they’re working illegally.”



And if you hav a picture uv glamorous apartments in Trump Tower occupied by byootiful yung wimin:
Quote:

Models’ apartments, as they’re known in the industry, are dormitory-style quarters where agencies pack their talent into bunks, in some cases charging the models sky-high rent and pocketing a profit. According to the three former models, Trump Model Management housed its models in a two-floor, three-bedroom apartment in the East Village, near Tompkins Square Park.... A narrow flight of stairs led down to the basement, where the models lived in two small bedrooms that were crammed with bunk beds — two in one room, three in the other. An additional mattress was located in a common area near the stairs. At times, the apartment could be occupied by 11 or more people.


----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .



Yeah.... um. Not buying any of that.

I'd be much more likely to believe that Trump had smuggled in cheap chinese labor to make what the "fashion" the models were wearing and had them sleeping in bunks, but I'm not buying that fashion models themselves were put in that situation.

Too high profile. Too likely to be sought after by talent scouts from other agencies looking to entice them away from their current employers and therefore likely to be the reason the entire operation's cover was blown.

Fake news.




All the way from Indiana, BoxStacker6 solves the problem that happened 1000s of miles away and at a different time! Huzzah, BS6! You should have a YouTube channel where you tell other people like yourself what happened thousands of miles away even though you have zero firsthand knowledge, because who really needs THAT SH*T? That would take time and knowldge! Call it: ReelNoozs!



It's called Occam's Razor, and not buying into every little bullshit second hand story that you hear just because it's what you want to hear.


What is the more likely scenario here? Trump had a large harem of beautiful slave girls bunked 11 to a room that he regularly showed off for the public to see and nobody ever knew about it? OR some old washed up has-been models that have half of a brain and have been watching all the other #MeToo bullshit and riding on the Trump Pussy Grabbin' train are looking to get a piece of the action instead of keeping their day jobs waitressing for less than minimum wage?

I hear Bob Dylan singing How Does it Feel right now.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:58 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

Yeah.... um. Not buying any of that.

I'd be much more likely to believe that Trump had smuggled in cheap chinese labor to make what the "fashion" the models were wearing and had them sleeping in bunks, but I'm not buying that fashion models themselves were put in that situation.

Too high profile. Too likely to be sought after by talent scouts from other agencies looking to entice them away from their current employers and therefore likely to be the reason the entire operation's cover was blown.

Fake news.




All the way from Indiana, BoxStacker6 solves the problem that happened 1000s of miles away and at a different time! Huzzah, BS6! You should have a YouTube channel where you tell other people like yourself what happened thousands of miles away even though you have zero firsthand knowledge, because who really needs THAT SH*T? That would take time and actual knowledge! Call it: ReelNoozs!



Jackass jack. That's funny...

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 4:01 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Occamz razor dependz on having 2 competing incompatibl hypothoseez, 6string.

We hav an article detailing the situation wich you didnt read vs your incredulity based speculation.

Dont need Occamz razor to deside this contest, kuz your side duznt exist.





----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 4:44 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
Occamz razor dependz on having 2 competing incompatibl hypothoseez, 6string.

We hav an article detailing the situation wich you didnt read vs your incredulity based speculation.

Dont need Occamz razor to deside this contest, kuz your side duznt exist.




Beautifully said...

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 27, 2019 9:16 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
Occamz razor dependz on having 2 competing incompatibl hypothoseez, 6string.

We hav an article detailing the situation wich you didnt read vs your incredulity based speculation.

Dont need Occamz razor to deside this contest, kuz your side duznt exist.





----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .



There is zero evidence that your "side" exists.

Maybe you can get the FBI to hop into the time machine they used in the Kavanaugh hearings to see if any of these made up stories have any merit to them.

The entire story is bullshit fantasyland that's only being given any consideration because of 1/3 of the country's deep hatred for Trump and the fact that they will believe anything bad even said about him with no evidence.



BTW... Here's the actual article that these ridiculous stories stem from. This is over two year old "news" from our favorite Lefty "Weekly World News" site Mother Jones that nobody's ever heard about before because even CNN wouldn't bother giving this bullshit any airtime.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/donald-trump-model-manage
ment-illegal-immigration
/

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 1:33 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


The oxyjen level must be getting low in the eko chamber.

Its been common nolej forevr that modelz are often exploited by the less scrupulous ajensyz. Trump wuz no exeption and he probably wuznt the worst.

I saw a movie from the 50z that involved this issue.

Herez sum more hot off the press newz for you:

Actressez hav historically been subjected to 'couch casting' - the practis uv directorz and other studio executivz forsing actressez to hav sex with them in order to get parts in moviez.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 1:45 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Seriously, what echo chamber are you even talking about?

I've never even heard of this story that was reported on by Mother Jones in August of 2016 until you posted it now.



Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 4:11 AM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Thats the nature uv eko chamberz. They are dezined to isolate you from the real world.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-models-illegal-immigrants
-lawsuit


He'z a pig, so its no surprize at all. The real purpose uv the ajensy wuz to find hot wimin.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-running-list-of-the-women-whove
-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-misconduct_us_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212


----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 4:19 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Seriously, dude?

Trump was never even a bad looking guy. He certainly wasn't close to monstrous looking like Weinstein was. Being rich and in the spotlight for about 4 decades didn't hurt either.

He didn't have to kidnap Russian girls and put them in forced labor camps and hide them away in a basement like he was Ariel Castro and risk everything he had just to get a piece.


Come on man. Work with me here dude. I'm not even trying to red pill you here.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 6:56 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

There is zero evidence that your "side" exists.

Maybe you can get the FBI to hop into the time machine they used in the Kavanaugh hearings to see if any of these made up stories have any merit to them.

The entire story is bullshit fantasyland that's only being given any consideration because of 1/3 of the country's deep hatred for Trump and the fact that they will believe anything bad even said about him with no evidence.

BTW... Here's the actual article that these ridiculous stories stem from. This is over two year old "news" from our favorite Lefty "Weekly World News" site Mother Jones that nobody's ever heard about before because even CNN wouldn't bother giving this bullshit any airtime.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/donald-trump-model-manage
ment-illegal-immigration
/

Let me throw you off your race to defend Trump. Trump's stories are mostly made up for each occasion. Here is one he made up on the need for a wall: "Experts: Trump's tape-bound women trafficking claim is misleading"
www.cnn.com/2019/01/27/us/human-trafficking-fact-check/index.html

The true story about human trafficking does not support building a wall, therefore a fake story is what Trump tells.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 10:25 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


The federal government shutdown cost the economy $11 billion, according to a new analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

Although most of the damage to the economy will be reversed as the government re-opens and workers return to their jobs, the CBO estimated $3 billion in economic activity is permanently lost.

Overall, the CBO projected economic growth will slow this year to 2.3 percent, compared to the 3.1 percent rate last year, as the benefits of the new tax law begin to fade.

Through 2023, growth is expected to average 1.7 percent, below the CBO’s estimate of the economy’s potential.

www.cnbc.com/2019/01/28/government-shutdown-cost-the-economy-11-billio
n-cbo.html


President Donald Trump said another government shutdown is “certainly an option” as he expressed skepticism that Congress would reach a deal to fund the border wall he requested, The Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.

Trump also said he doubted he would accept less than $5.7 billion for the border wall, nor would he agree to grant citizenship for “Dreamers” in exchange for wall funding, according to the Journal report.

www.cnbc.com/2019/01/28/trump-on-government-shutdown-border-wall-fundi
ng-deal-wsj.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 10:40 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
The federal government shutdown cost the economy $11 billion, according to a new analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

Although most of the damage to the economy will be reversed as the government re-opens and workers return to their jobs, the CBO estimated $3 billion in economic activity is permanently lost.

Overall, the CBO projected economic growth will slow this year to 2.3 percent, compared to the 3.1 percent rate last year, as the benefits of the new tax law begin to fade.

Through 2023, growth is expected to average 1.7 percent, below the CBO’s estimate of the economy’s potential.

www.cnbc.com/2019/01/28/government-shutdown-cost-the-economy-11-billio
n-cbo.html


President Donald Trump said another government shutdown is “certainly an option” as he expressed skepticism that Congress would reach a deal to fund the border wall he requested, The Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.

Trump also said he doubted he would accept less than $5.7 billion for the border wall, nor would he agree to grant citizenship for “Dreamers” in exchange for wall funding, according to the Journal report.

www.cnbc.com/2019/01/28/trump-on-government-shutdown-border-wall-fundi
ng-deal-wsj.html


The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly




Sounds like it's a no brainier to just build the wall then.

Pelosi already cost more than half of what was asked. The next shutdown will have already paid for it.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 11:22 AM

REAVERFAN


Nope. Trump's an idiot, the wall's a joke, and the Republicans are entirely to blame for the whole fiasco. End of story.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 11:46 AM

THG


Trump ridicules Ann Coulter, slams Fox News in fallout over wall

The love affair binding Trump to right-wing media and the conservative commentariat entered its roughest patch yet over the weekend, following friendly fire over his capitulation to Democratic demands that he reopen the government without $5.7 billion for his shape-shifting border barrier.

A lasting fissure could have untold consequences for his presidency, which relies on right-wing media for policy ideas as well as for the rosy picture of his White House that it paints for its audience.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/01/28/trump-ridicules-coulter-slams-f
ox-news-in-fallout-over-wall
/

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 12:32 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Seriously, dude?



yes.

Quote:


Trump was never even a bad looking guy.



By Indiana standardz maybe, wen he wuz under 50. But he wuz never wut I woud gess the ladyz consider a hunk. And the fact that he duznt find excusez to take hiz shirt off, az bona fide hunks often do, considering hiz narsisitist megalomaniac personality, meanz that he haz such a dumpy shape that even he cant convins himself he looks good.

Quote:

He certainly wasn't close to monstrous looking like Weinstein was. Being rich and in the spotlight for about 4 decades didn't hurt either.


At sum point uv bad looking, money iz the only thing that a guy haz going for him. Trump haz alwayz been in that catagory. ALL hiz wivez were/are gold diggerz.

Quote:


He didn't have to kidnap Russian girls and put them in forced labor camps and hide them away in a basement like he was Ariel Castro and risk everything he had just to get a piece.



And yet he did.

Quote:


Come on man. Work with me here dude. I'm not even trying to red pill you here.



Actually, I dont think you beleev wut youre saying. You no Trump iz a delusional splooj munkey. You are just doing your job.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 12:39 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol whatever man.

Trump derangement syndrome has made you guys nuts.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 5:52 PM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

Sounds like it's a no brainier to just build the wall then.

Pelosi already cost more than half of what was asked. The next shutdown will have already paid for it.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

Pelosi is not giving a $5.7 billion campaign donation to reelect Trump. When Trump controlled both halves of Congress he could not get the money and he sure as hell won't get it now, unless he offers something valuable to Pelosi. If Trump wants to trash the government a second or third time, that will hurt the GOP Congressmen's probability of reelection, which is fine with Pelosi. (Any GOP Congressman committing political suicide at the glorious Trump Wall is A-OK with Pelosi. She will applaud and laugh at the funeral service.)

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 6:03 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


If the government shuts down a second time it's on her.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 6:41 PM

THG


Cracks are showing in Trump’s media firewall

Right-leaning pundit Ann Coulter, who called Trump a “sociopath” in December while arguing that perhaps only a sociopath could win the fight to build a border wall, tweeted Friday that Trump’s decision made him a “wimp” in the line of late President George H.W. Bush. (It should be noted that for all his faults, President H.W. Bush was not a wimp.)

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/28/18200455/trump-coulter-conservative-bord
er-wall-transactional



T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 28, 2019 7:12 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


H.W. almost lost a fight with a piece of broccoli.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:50 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
If the government shuts down a second time it's on her.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

If it shuts down, it is on Trump. Well, actually it is on GOP Senators who should have told Trump that if he does it one more time they will fire the lazy loud-mouth and let Mike Pence take the job. That ought to put the fear in Trump since once he is not President he can't protect himself by pardoning witnesses and he won't have immunity from prosecution. Trump will be just an ordinary citizen who must repay the government for his income tax evasion.
www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-sc
hemes-fred-trump.html


Trump is guilty of massive tax fraud. Don’t let it fall down the memory hole.
www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/04/trump-may-be-guil
ty-of-massive-tax-fraud-dont-let-it-fall-down-the-memory-hole
/

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:24 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


No. It's on her.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 6:04 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
No. It's on her.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

I looked around and found an example demonstrating that it is Trump’s fault, not Pelosi’s:

Speaking to CNN on Tuesday morning, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) floated the possibility of a debt ceiling crisis as Republicans continue their effort to secure $5.7 billion for a Wall without giving up anything to Democrats in exchange.

“I think the president understands we need to raise the debt ceiling,” Graham said. “It comes due in March, so why not just expedite things” by throwing it into the mid-February deadline for funding the government.

In other words: Trump would be able to threaten not just a government shutdown but a default on the national debt to get his way. Taking such a step would amount to a dramatic move by the President: He could dare Democrats to block funding for the border wall and risk sending the country into default in the process.

More at www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/politics/lindsey-graham-debt-ceiling-border-dea
l-talks/index.html


For all the reasons that Democrats didn’t want to give in to Trump’s shutdown blackmail, they are not going to want to give in to debt ceiling blackmail either. Allowing a debt ceiling breach would be bad for the country, and if Trump caused it to happen, the majority of voters (but not Trump voters) would blame him, which suits Democrats just fine.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:06 AM

THG


Trump blames former Speaker Paul Ryan for not getting border wall funding

"Well, I was going to veto the omnibus bill and Paul told me in the strongest of language, 'Please don't do that, we'll get you the wall.' And I said, 'I hope you mean that, because I don't like this bill,' " Trump told The Daily Caller in an interview Wednesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blames-former-speaker-pa
ul-ryan-for-not-getting-border-wall-funding/ar-BBSYIOD



Poor Paul "the grin" Ryan. Even in retirement he gets shit on. Welp, death by a thousand cuts is always the fate of a coward.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:55 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Trump blames former Speaker Paul Ryan for not getting border wall funding

"Well, I was going to veto the omnibus bill and Paul told me in the strongest of language, 'Please don't do that, we'll get you the wall.' And I said, 'I hope you mean that, because I don't like this bill,' " Trump told The Daily Caller in an interview Wednesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blames-former-speaker-pa
ul-ryan-for-not-getting-border-wall-funding/ar-BBSYIOD



Poor Paul "the grin" Ryan. Even in retirement he gets shit on. Welp, death by a thousand cuts is always the fate of a coward.

Trump got it wrong if he blames Paul Ryan. Ryan delivered the votes: The House on Thursday (Dec 20, 2018) passed a stopgap government funding bill by a 217-185 vote that would stave off a partial government shutdown.

Its inclusion of $5.7 billion in border wall funding, however, likely makes it dead on arrival in the Senate.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/422424-the-8-republicans-who-voted-
against-trumps-border-wall


Ryan did not fail to keep his promises. It was Mitch McConnell on Friday (Dec 21, 2018) in the Senate who failed to whip his caucus into line. Vice President Mike Pence for the 13th time broke a tie in the Senate chamber, voting in favor of a motion to proceed to a bill to fund the government. It was a vote to decide to vote and it just barely passed with V.P. Mike Pence's help. Guess what? When it came time to actually vote for the real bill, the Senate didn't pass it. McConnell's nonsensical, yet traditional, Senate Rules required 60 votes to pass a spending bill. Hell, it got less than 50.
www.c-span.org/video/?456096-1/us-senate-adjourns-partial-government-s
hutdown-begins&live
=

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
The truth: It's too late. We will go extinct, very soon. Enjoy the time you have left.
Fri, February 22, 2019 11:18 - 96 posts
McCabe admits attempted coup d'etat; investigations needed
Fri, February 22, 2019 11:12 - 48 posts
CBS Star Reporter Admits "Mostly Liberal" Journalists Are Now "Political Activists"
Fri, February 22, 2019 10:42 - 42 posts
Voter Fraud Proven
Fri, February 22, 2019 09:21 - 82 posts
Ocasio-Cortez' wish-list
Fri, February 22, 2019 09:12 - 226 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Fri, February 22, 2019 08:18 - 2287 posts
Teen in Lincoln Memorial protest sues Washington Post for $250 million
Thu, February 21, 2019 20:13 - 13 posts
A Message To All Trumptards:
Thu, February 21, 2019 20:10 - 12 posts
And in the faked news department: Jussie Smollett charged with falsely reporting a "hate" crime
Thu, February 21, 2019 20:02 - 19 posts
At least one good thing: Supreme Court limits civil forfeiture
Thu, February 21, 2019 12:44 - 6 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Thu, February 21, 2019 12:40 - 1503 posts
Something to feel good about
Thu, February 21, 2019 12:17 - 110 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL