REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Interesting developments in Wisconsin

POSTED BY: 6IXSTRINGJACK
UPDATED: Monday, May 30, 2022 23:08
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 500
PAGE 1 of 1

Wednesday, March 2, 2022 4:19 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


92 to 100% of residents of old folks homes in Wisconsin voted in 2020, up from 60% in 2016. There's video testimony from quite a few families stating that the people who supposedly voted have already been deemed incompetent and were incapable of making a choice.

(I can only imagine the pink haired weirdos who went to the old folks homes and offered them ice cream for their signatures).

Zuck the Cuck was also found in violation of Wisconsin state law with $8.8 million worth of bribes to Democrats.

There's talks that Wisconsin might be the first state to overturn the election results for 2020.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, March 2, 2022 5:06 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them. SECOND: I am so very sorry I libelled you by labelling you a Russian Troll. I apologize for this. http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?bid=18&tid=64646&p=2


I wouldn't hold my breath.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, March 2, 2022 9:22 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Former State Supreme Court Justice Gableman recommended Decertification of WI Elections results following his investigation. There reportedly is a video of his testimony before the Legislature recently, but the lengthy report is available somewhere. I think the testimony was Monday.

RINO Assembly Speaker "effeminate" Robin Vos wants to leave the corruption in place.

RINO Senate Leader "Rubber-stamp" Steineke is even more wimpy about it than Vos.

Libtard Gov "Skeletor" Evers agrees with the RINOs.



Fake News keeps reporting the Bribery as "Voter mobilization efforts."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, March 2, 2022 10:34 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:
I wouldn't hold my breath.



You said it.

--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 14, 2022 8:01 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Former State Supreme Court Justice Gableman recommended Decertification of WI Elections results following his investigation. There reportedly is a video of his testimony before the Legislature recently, but the lengthy report is available somewhere. I think the testimony was Monday.

RINO Assembly Speaker "effeminate" Robin Vos wants to leave the corruption in place.

RINO Senate Leader "Rubber-stamp" Steineke is even more wimpy about it than Vos.

Libtard Gov "Skeletor" Evers agrees with the RINOs.



Fake News keeps reporting the Bribery as "Voter mobilization efforts."

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22/brandtjen/media/1552/osc-second
-interim-report.pdf


That was not as easy to find as I had expected.




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 14, 2022 9:00 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Also, Christa Westerburg with "American Oversight" is working to ferret out anybody who actually did cooperate with the investigation and Dox them.
Libtard Dane County judge approved this extortion method.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, March 19, 2022 3:13 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


RINO Assembly Speaker Vos held a conference this past week, hosting in Plover the GOP County Chairs from 54 of the 64 active Counties (of 72 total), to tell them to stop all that Free Speech nonsense. They need to step in line and support whatever Unconstitutional decisions he makes.

Chairs reported that they have lost more than 35% of their membership as a result of Vos refusing to Decertify the State's Electors from the fraudulent Election results.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 28, 2022 8:59 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


New Peer-Reviewed Research Finds Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/03/28/new_peer-reviewe
d_research_finds_evidence_of_2020_voter_fraud_147378.html



At this point, just find everyone responsible, drag them through the courts and let them have a time out in prison, and institute voter ID, allowing absentee ballots only for those serving overseas in the military and people on hospice and there won't be any problems with elections anymore.

--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 28, 2022 11:34 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


I keep forgetting to mention that True The Vote has been testifying in the WI State Legislature about the massive Fraudulent Election Theft.

A lot of which sounds like it will be further revealed in the documentary film 2000 Mules.

But in theory there should be a government record of the Assembly testimony.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 11:05 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Last night the Election Theft officials got hammered, but tried valiantly to avoid truth, facts, and wiggle free at a forum.
Video is purportedly existing, somebody has it linked in their Facebook page. The Regular Joe Show webpage is expecting to get those links and post them in more places. This was discussed on the show in the segment from 9:30-10:00am. The podcasts or blogs seem to be linked by segment on the site.
Until I can update with more direct links:

Https://wtaq.com/shows-regular-joe-show/

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 2:30 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Last night the Election Theft officials got hammered, but tried valiantly to avoid truth, facts, and wiggle free at a forum.
Video is purportedly existing, somebody has it linked in their Facebook page. The Regular Joe Show webpage is expecting to get those links and post them in more places. This was discussed on the show in the segment from 9:30-10:00am. The podcasts or blogs seem to be linked by segment on the site.
Until I can update with more direct links:

Https://wtaq.com/shows-regular-joe-show/

The show today may have featured Rep. Ron Tessler.
The facebook page with the links may be Jefferson Davis.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 7:21 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Last night the Election Theft officials got hammered, but tried valiantly to avoid truth, facts, and wiggle free at a forum.
Video is purportedly existing, somebody has it linked in their Facebook page. The Regular Joe Show webpage is expecting to get those links and post them in more places. This was discussed on the show in the segment from 9:30-10:00am. The podcasts or blogs seem to be linked by segment on the site.
Until I can update with more direct links:

Https://wtaq.com/shows-regular-joe-show/

The show today may have featured Rep. Ron Tessler.
The facebook page with the links may be Jefferson Davis.

Segments 2,3, 4, 8, 9 on 29 March:
Https://wtaq.com/shows-regular-joe-show/#blog

If you've had the FACTS Vaccine Booster shots, no need trying to comprehend any of those.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 5, 2022 11:37 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Today, for the 5th consecutive Election (since he became Mayor), the Mayor of Green Bay is yet again perpetrated Fraudulent Election. He and his corrupt gang have again locked out all reasonable or honest observers from the Central Count Room. They locked the doors and closed the shades. Reports are the Libtard cops have been called.

Yes, there is a Recall effort against the Mayor, specifically targeting his Election Thefts, and the signature collection kicked off last Saturday.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 5, 2022 11:58 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Today, for the 5th consecutive Election (since he became Mayor), the Mayor of Green Bay is yet again perpetrated Fraudulent Election. He and his corrupt gang have again locked out all reasonable or honest observers from the Central Count Room. They locked the doors and closed the shades. Reports are the Libtard cops have been called.

Yes, there is a Recall effort against the Mayor, specifically targeting his Election Thefts, and the signature collection kicked off last Saturday.

Also forced removal of any honest observer of ballot drop offs at the City Clerks Office.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 6, 2022 12:19 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Green Bay has 11 City Council Districts. All were contested yesterday, with the Libtard corruption rising as an issue.

5 Districts got new Aldermen, and 4 of those were conservative.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 7, 2022 1:25 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Green Bay has 11 City Council Districts. All were contested yesterday, with the Libtard corruption rising as an issue.

5 Districts got new Aldermen, and 4 of those were conservative.

My bad. 12 Districts.

On Monday there was a Libtard majority of 7 to 5, kowtowing to the corrupt Mayor.
Now there is a conservative majority, 8-4.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 8, 2022 8:54 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Waukesha school board election: GOP-backed candidates take 3 seats after critical race theory controversy

https://archive.ph/yiHi0





--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 8, 2022 7:40 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Waukesha school board election: GOP-backed candidates take 3 seats after critical race theory controversy

https://archive.ph/yiHi0

--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

Have I missed your post about the slaughter in Kenosha, New Jersey, Illinois, Nassau NY, and other places I forget now?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, April 8, 2022 10:07 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Waukesha school board election: GOP-backed candidates take 3 seats after critical race theory controversy

https://archive.ph/yiHi0

--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

Have I missed your post about the slaughter in Kenosha, New Jersey, Illinois, Nassau NY, and other places I forget now?



Not sure what you're referring to in NJ, IL or NY, but I know I either started a thread about the Kenosha massacre that the Legacy Media completely ignored or had plenty to say about it when somebody else started one.

--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, April 9, 2022 10:17 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Waukesha school board election: GOP-backed candidates take 3 seats after critical race theory controversy

https://archive.ph/yiHi0

Have I missed your post about the slaughter in Kenosha, New Jersey, Illinois, Nassau NY, and other places I forget now?

Not sure what you're referring to in NJ, IL or NY, but I know I either started a thread about the Kenosha massacre that the Legacy Media completely ignored or had plenty to say about it when somebody else started one.

Election slaughter. Libtards losing in droves, in school Boards, City Councils, almost Gov in NJ.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 1:06 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Attorney General candidate files complaint, asking for removal of 5 members of Wisconsin Election Commission Board who caused Election Steal 2020. 3 Dems and 2 RINOs. Complaint filed with worthless Gov Skeletor Evers.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 14, 2022 10:15 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Of the 99 Assembly seats in the WI Legislature, 22 have decided not to run.

I keep seeing m$m only mentioning the Dems, but I haven't seen any breakdown of which party is leaving now many seats.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, May 13, 2022 10:56 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Justice Gableman has been benched and the Investigation halted by RINO Assembly Speaker Robin Vos.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, May 27, 2022 6:08 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


RINO Dean Knutsen has suddenly resigned from WEC - he was Chairman of the corrupt. Body.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 30, 2022 5:20 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
I keep forgetting to mention that True The Vote has been testifying in the WI State Legislature about the massive Fraudulent Election Theft.

A lot of which sounds like it will be further revealed in the documentary film 2000 Mules.

But in theory there should be a government record of the Assembly testimony.

I just found out that my mom voted in 2020 and 2018.
Although she died yesterday, she has been locked in an elderly warehouse since Feb 2018, and not allowed to vote.
2018 was the Stolen Election where we went to bed knowing Gov Scott Walker had another 4 years, but awoke the next morning learning that the election had flipped overnight, and Tony Evers had stolen the Election.
In Late October and all of November 2020, Libtard Lockdowns had closed care facilities including where my mom was - not even family members were allowed to enter the building or visit in any way. Apparently the Libtard Exception to Libtard Lockdowns is any Libtard Democrap Activist Fraudulent Election Thief forcing incapacitated elderly to vote for Democrats, they were allowed in, in droves.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 30, 2022 8:47 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Do you have proof of this?

It would be invaluable.

--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 30, 2022 10:50 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Do you have proof of this?

It would be invaluable.

Proof of what? Invaluable how?

If you mean proof that she voted, WI is one of many states which provide public Access to voter rolls, and who voted. Not who they voted for, but which elections they voted in. Many stories on news have families who found that their elderly parents voted when not allowed, and learned they were forced to. One lady in TX called a radio show because she checked, and she found out that she voted in WI even though she hasn't been here in 20 years.

I used to think that all honest states provided this information, but....
I believe VA still did so at the time Dan Bongino was running for Congress.

Pretty sure you can look up your voting history here.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 30, 2022 11:08 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Do you have proof of this?

It would be invaluable.

Proof of what?



That she "voted" and she did no such thing in reality.

Quote:

Invaluable how?


Just like one single false cause of death to Covid makes all Covid "deaths" suspect, one example of somebody voting that there is undeniable proof that they didn't ever vote gets that ball rolling.

Quote:

If you mean proof that she voted, WI is one of many states which provide public Access to voter rolls, and who voted. Not who they voted for, but which elections they voted in. Many stories on news have families who found that their elderly parents voted when not allowed, and learned they were forced to. One lady in TX called a radio show because she checked, and she found out that she voted in WI even though she hasn't been here in 20 years.


Well... what are they going to do about it? What are YOU going to do about it?

Quote:

I used to think that all honest states provided this information, but....
I believe VA still did so at the time Dan Bongino was running for Congress.

Pretty sure you can look up your voting history here.



You can.

Quote:

WISCONSIN

Who can request the voter file?: Open to public inspection and electronically accessible by any person.

What information does the file contain?: Name, address, district, unique registration ID number, voting history, indication of the method by which the registration form was received, absentee voting information.

What is kept confidential?: DOB, DL number, SNN, any information on ACP participants, any indication of a voting accommodation provided.





I can't.

Quote:

INDIANA

Who can request the voter file?: Political parties, independent candidates, a member of the media for publication in a news broadcast or newspaper, the chief justice of the supreme court and clerks of U.S. district courts for administering the jury management system, the speaker and minority leader of the house of representatives, the president pro tempore and the minority leader of the senate.

What information does the file contain?: Information contained within the statewide registration list.

What is kept confidential?: DOB, SSN, DL number, gender, phone number, e-mail address, voting history, voter registration ID number, date of registration.



Not only isn't it open to the public in Indiana, but even the entities that are entitled to the voter lists don't have access to your voting history. (supposedly)

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/access-to-and-us
e-of-voter-registration-lists.aspx


--------------------------------------------------

Me: "Remember Covid?"

Useless Idiots: "What's Covid, durr? Russia, Ukraine, Putin, NATO *drool*. DURRRR!!!!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

FFF.NET SOCIAL