CINEMA

Safety Not Guaranteed.

POSTED BY: AURAPTOR
UPDATED: Thursday, September 26, 2013 03:55
SHORT URL: http://bit.ly/14hUKgz
VIEWED: 2350
PAGE 1 of 1

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:15 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!



" Three magazine employees head out on an assignment to interview a guy who placed a classified ad seeking a companion for time travel."


Who saw it ?

I did. Liked it, too.

REALLY liked Aubrey Plaza, too.

Meow.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:42 AM

ECGORDON

There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.


I liked it a lot too, even bought the Blu-Ray.



NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 8:37 AM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Saw it on Netflix, and had it in my queue for a while. I remember seeing Aubrey Plaza on some late night show ( Leno, or some such ) and thought " Wow! Stop the presses! ", though I hadn't seen anything she'd been in. Forgot what she was promoting, if it was this movie or something else. Very decent little movie.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 8:33 PM

ECGORDON

There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.


She's on Parks and Recreation, and she had a minor role in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I think those are the only other things I've seen her in, but she's in a indie movie that might still be in theaters, The To-Do List.



NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 8:54 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


I don't catch P and R, so I guess that's where she's most known from. Heard of The To-Do List, though it sounds a bit ridiculous.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 6, 2013 1:16 PM

REAVERFAN


I loved it. Fun little flick! Worth a watch.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 6, 2013 10:04 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!




Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, September 6, 2013 11:54 PM

SHINYGOODGUY


Aubrey Plaza is sooooooooooooooooooo cute. Yes, I liked it too.

Could the world survive us agreeing on something, lol.


SGG

Quote:

Originally posted by AURAPTOR:

" Three magazine employees head out on an assignment to interview a guy who placed a classified ad seeking a companion for time travel."


Who saw it ?

I did. Liked it, too.

REALLY liked Aubrey Plaza, too.

Meow.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:05 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Yeah, she has a small role in Scott Pilgrim, but she's sooooooo cute, er....I mean, she was quite good. I've heard good things about the To Do List, so I will try and catch it soon. She also had a small role in the movie Funny People (with Adam Sandler).

Also, she's online with a spoof of the MTV cult cartoon Daria, it's quite funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6904493/daria-movie-trailer-with-aub
rey-plaza


Enjoy...........the impression is spot on (maybe because Daria's deadpan delivery and Aubrey's deadpan delivery are a match made in comedy heaven).


SGG

Quote:

Originally posted by ecgordon:
She's on Parks and Recreation, and she had a minor role in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I think those are the only other things I've seen her in, but she's in a indie movie that might still be in theaters, The To-Do List.




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:08 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


I fell in love the first time I saw her too.

OMG! I see Dogs and Cats sleeping together......nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!


SGG

Quote:

Originally posted by AURAPTOR:
Saw it on Netflix, and had it in my queue for a while. I remember seeing Aubrey Plaza on some late night show ( Leno, or some such ) and thought " Wow! Stop the presses! ", though I hadn't seen anything she'd been in. Forgot what she was promoting, if it was this movie or something else. Very decent little movie.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:41 AM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Doing comedy well is an art.

Beautiful women are themselves works of art.

Beautiful women, doing comedy... does it get any better ?

I think not.

SGG - and we already like Firefly, now this ?

We may be well past cats and dogs now.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:27 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


I couldn't agree more. Beautiful women and comedy - I'm so there!
That's why I love Aubrey, Tina Fey and Sofia Vegara, to name a few.

Yes, we are well past cats and dogs. Somebody check to see the temperature in hell, it just might have frozen over.............;-)

Somewhere in an alternate universe, our doubles are having a beer and watching Dancing with the Stars (as Stephen King lets out a maniacal laugh).


SGGRedverseisall


Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Doing comedy well is an art.

Beautiful women are themselves works of art.

Beautiful women, doing comedy... does it get any better ?

I think not.

SGG - and we already like Firefly, now this ?

We may be well past cats and dogs now.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:20 PM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Daphne Zuniga in Space Balls can't be ignored either.

Cheers!

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:55 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Lest we forget.

And the statuesque Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest...............
Humada! Humada! Humada!

Right back at ya'

Skol!


SGG

Quote:

Originally posted by AURaptor:
Daphne Zuniga in Space Balls can't be ignored either.

Cheers!

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen

Resident USA Freedom Fundie

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
STAR WARS Episode 9: The Final Abortion
Sat, February 22, 2020 07:31 - 223 posts
Jo Jo Rabbit
Sat, February 22, 2020 00:13 - 17 posts
Birds of Prey (Or the Dumb Woke Sub-Title That Further Turned Off Audiences)
Fri, February 21, 2020 14:15 - 36 posts
What Are Your Must-See Films For 2020?
Thu, February 20, 2020 19:21 - 5 posts
Joker
Thu, February 20, 2020 19:10 - 161 posts
The Last Full Measure *****
Thu, February 20, 2020 15:24 - 5 posts
Sonic The Hedgehog runs rings around the competition.
Tue, February 18, 2020 16:34 - 10 posts
Excuses, excuses, excuses... (And none of them on point)
Sun, February 16, 2020 17:06 - 19 posts
Codas
Tue, February 11, 2020 23:49 - 60 posts
R.I.P. Kirk Douglas. Age 103.
Thu, February 6, 2020 10:38 - 4 posts
Did we really need a Cats movie in 2019?
Tue, January 28, 2020 20:40 - 10 posts
What Are Your Must-See Films For 2019?
Sun, January 12, 2020 21:38 - 162 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL